AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-26, 19:56   Link #4301
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Basically this. Because all members of Ainz Goal Down were actually working members of society outside of the game, they were able to pour money into the game to be able to get away with things that a "free-to-play" player would only dream of. And it shows: apparently their guild dungeon was considered unbeatable for the longest time, and even defeated a 1500-man raid on it. Yikes.
Old 2015-07-27, 01:56   Link #4302
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
1. The Theocracy is the strongest of the human kingdoms
2. humans are in a very precarious position.
4. the dragon kingdom lost several cities to a neighboring beastman kingdom
1. As expected because they basically had a legacy of 6 gods.
2. Well judging from power balance that was before it basically a miracle that people are still alive - after all they did not have ranking magic before 6 gods.
4. Hm. So basically during this 9 volumes we were able to explore only empire, kingdom and a little theocracy. Well either the events in next volumes will happen faster or we have at least 9 another volumes. After all Ainz has to deal with theocracy, kingdom of dragons and beastmen kingdom.
Old 2015-07-27, 03:58   Link #4303
LystAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
1. As expected because they basically had a legacy of 6 gods.
2. Well judging from power balance that was before it basically a miracle that people are still alive - after all they did not have ranking magic before 6 gods.
4. Hm. So basically during this 9 volumes we were able to explore only empire, kingdom and a little theocracy. Well either the events in next volumes will happen faster or we have at least 9 another volumes. After all Ainz has to deal with theocracy, kingdom of dragons and beastmen kingdom.
It seems like the scale is expanding alongside Nazarick's influence. Until recently, Nazarick's actions were confined to the Kingdom, in particular. They then extended to the Empire, of which resulted in the battle on the plains.

Afterwards, Nazarick took both E-Rantier and the plains, of which contain thousands of bodies, allowing them to expand their armed forces further. It's only going to get bigger (and bloodier) from here on out.
LystAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-27, 04:20   Link #4304
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LystAP View Post
It seems like the scale is expanding alongside Nazarick's influence. Until recently, Nazarick's actions were confined to the Kingdom, in particular. They then extended to the Empire, of which resulted in the battle on the plains.

Afterwards, Nazarick took both E-Rantier and the plains, of which contain thousands of bodies, allowing them to expand their armed forces further. It's only going to get bigger (and bloodier) from here on out.
Also it would be interesting if Ainz will start to build their own cities. Imagine how much attention it will bring...

Additionally it seems that somehow people are able to inherit part of players powers - I mean Slane Theocracy want to awake God-kin and god-kin somehow has some player powers.
Old 2015-07-27, 05:17   Link #4305
Obstendro

Anyone know how powerful Pale rider is ?

If ainz success to create level 90 overlord wiseman that could be cool if this one can himsefl create death knight.
Obstendro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-27, 06:49   Link #4306
larana1192

Quote:
Originally Posted by expertsource View Post
hi, i started to reading this novel, and i'm currently at volume 4 chapter 1. it seems, from where i'm reading, they only translated up to the volume 5 chapter 2. but, when i see you talking about volume 9 summaries. i wanted to ask do you have translated chapter up to the volume 8? or you just readed summaries from vol5 to vol9, probably from wikia?
I read it in Japanese.
larana1192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-27, 07:43   Link #4307
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Basically this. Because all members of Ainz Goal Down were actually working members of society outside of the game, they were able to pour money into the game to be able to get away with things that a "free-to-play" player would only dream of. And it shows: apparently their guild dungeon was considered unbeatable for the longest time, and even defeated a 1500-man raid on it. Yikes.
If it is pay to win against free to play i can believe 41 can defeat 1500 that is just how it is.
Old 2015-07-27, 08:17   Link #4308
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

So wait...if we are now discovering non-human kingdoms, does this mean that there are now beings on the level of Ainz and the Guardians? Because so far, nothing has really come even close to them in terms of power, but then again they have been dealing mostly with humans.
Is the dragon queen's "power level" confirmed? Are the other kingdom's strengths known?

I'll be honest, I don't know why but I love the fact that Nazarick's people are pretty much beyond anything we have encountered so far, however they don't abuse that power instantly. The story would have been far more boring if Ainz just entered every kingdom in volume 1 or 2 and slaughtered everything...because he could easily do it.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-27, 08:35   Link #4309
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
So wait...if we are now discovering non-human kingdoms, does this mean that there are now beings on the level of Ainz and the Guardians? Because so far, nothing has really come even close to them in terms of power, but then again they have been dealing mostly with humans.
Is the dragon queen's "power level" confirmed? Are the other kingdom's strengths known?

I'll be honest, I don't know why but I love the fact that Nazarick's people are pretty much beyond anything we have encountered so far, however they don't abuse that power instantly. The story would have been far more boring if Ainz just entered every kingdom in volume 1 or 2 and slaughtered everything...because he could easily do it.
That would have been a bad idea in a lot of ways.
Old 2015-07-27, 08:38   Link #4310
venshade

May I ask if ainz know that sebas kept the child? what was his reaction? and what happen to the girL?
Old 2015-07-27, 09:15   Link #4311
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by venshade View Post
May I ask if ainz know that sebas kept the child? what was his reaction? and what happen to the girL?
After checking if Sebas was still loyal to Nazarick, Ainz was cool with the girl and even lets her stay in Nazarick as an apprentice maid.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-27, 10:11   Link #4312
Cancel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post

Spoiler:
Cancel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-27, 10:54   Link #4313
LystAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancel View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Dragon Lords:
Old 2015-07-27, 12:17   Link #4314
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

unless "THEY" can somehow reverse whatever bought Nazarick to the new world. The best THEY can do is seal the tomb to prevent anyone form getting in or out. If 1500 players+NPC mercs can't conqueror Nazarick, i don't think THEY have the resources to do it either.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2015-07-27 at 12:37.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-27, 12:34   Link #4315
Breimn

It would depend on what and how many world items they can get their hands on. There is the magic book with all the known spells or the one who can seal areas or damage all of a certain race to make exemples. And if they can manage to get their brainwashing dress to work they may even steal Ainz minions(guardians excluded) if they are not careful. MC should hurry and steal as many of them as he can.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-27, 12:41   Link #4316
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
It would depend on what and how many world items they can get their hands on. There is the magic book with all the known spells or the one who can seal areas or damage all of a certain race to make exemples. And if they can manage to get their brainwashing dress to work they may even steal Ainz minions(guardians excluded) if they are not careful. MC should hurry and steal as many of them as he can.
As soon as one NPC gets brain wash. the status would show in the control center. I seriously doubt they can get away with it more then once.

Also the Anz now has all the weapons and items form the other guild members who quit. Item for item he can certainly match any person or group in the new world.
Old 2015-07-27, 13:10   Link #4317
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Where is desire to collect a lot of items which he has during playing the game?
Also As I claimed he should get his hands on flying castle.

By the way I am interested in beastman kingdom (or whatever it called), it seems it had enought power to attack both dragonic dukedom and slane theocracy. I wonder what powers they possess.
Old 2015-07-27, 14:19   Link #4318
LystAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Where is desire to collect a lot of items which he has during playing the game?
Also As I claimed he should get his hands on flying castle.

By the way I am interested in beastman kingdom (or whatever it called), it seems it had enought power to attack both dragonic dukedom and slane theocracy. I wonder what powers they possess.
As powerful as the Beastman Kingdom is, it's still nothing compared with the armies of Nazarick.

Spoiler for Soul Eater Horses:
Old 2015-07-27, 14:31   Link #4319
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
As powerful as the Beastman Kingdom is, it's still nothing compared with the armies of Nazarick.

Spoiler for Soul Eater Horses:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-07-27, 15:48   Link #4320
EmperorMan

Quote:
Spoiler for Dragon Lords:
Let's not forget that the MAJORITY of dragon lords were killed during the war with the 8 kings. I highly doubt 500 years is enough to retain that amount of firepower. Even if the dragon lords spent centuries preparing, at best all they could probably come up with is the same amount of power they had when they fought the 8 kings. I'm being extraordinarily generous with that too.
EmperorMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, lich, transfer to another world, world domination