AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-02-25, 08:01   Link #1481
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Bakugou join the villain group is very cliche but this not mean Todoroki or Iida join villain side not cliches either.
But deku joiningwould be such a awesome plot twist XD
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 01:28   Link #1482
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Spoiler for Spoiler for 80:
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 03:12   Link #1483
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Did i saw that vampire girl had a crush eyes to Deku or that is the only me??
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 05:15   Link #1484
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler for 80:
the quircks of the students are still developing, that means that if tokoyamis quirck gets at day as strong as current-night-form (which is needed in orer to be a useful hero), than his night-form will be 5 to 10 times stronger than his current self

PS: i always had this idea: if OFA always gets stronger isnt it possible that at some point OFA will become so strong that the transfer wont be possible to be hosted by a person?
what i mean is that deku currently gets OFA transferred into his body right? his body gets stronger but a human has a limit, after deku becomes stronger and masters OFA, shouldnt the next host need a body even stronger than deku?
afterall he is hosting a stronger OFA right? with that said, i can imagine that OFA should stop being transferrable in another 5 or so generations, any person attempting it (without some kind of quirck that allows their body to grow past human limit) should be unable to survive that amount of strength

sounds legit?

EDIT:

ch.80

spoilers are spot on, really cool, i will make my guess: the "magician" can make things invisible, in Needless there was someone who did the same thing XD

Last edited by LevelSeven; 2016-02-26 at 17:55.
Old 2016-02-27, 12:58   Link #1485
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Spoiler for Oda is the best senpai for Kouhei-sensei:
Old 2016-02-27, 13:37   Link #1486
bastek66

Some show where they visit Horikoshi's home. He's truly huge westaboo
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2016-02-27, 13:45   Link #1487
BladeMancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
YouTube
How the heck is he a weeaboo when Horikoshi's a genuine Japanese person? A weeb is someone who attempts to abandon his/her culture and adopt Japanese culture instead. A Japanese person cannot be a weeb because it is their culture, they aren't ditching anything to become themselves
Just saying and clearing misconceptions
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
Old 2016-02-27, 15:49   Link #1488
J4n1

Quote:
Spoiler for Oda is the best senpai for Kouhei-sensei:
Wouldn't that be Kouhei-Kouhai?
I mean, if Oda is Senpai...
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-27, 19:41   Link #1489
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
How the heck is he a weeaboo when Horikoshi's a genuine Japanese person?
WESTABOO, not weaboo
Old 2016-02-27, 20:13   Link #1490
BladeMancer

Quote:
WESTABOO, not weaboo
I did not see that, lol.
I should have reread the comment more carefully, especially when they went into his house
Old 2016-02-27, 20:18   Link #1491
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Did i saw that vampire girl had a crush eyes to Deku or that is the only me??
No, she only noticed him because he was beat up and smelled of blood...as he always is after a fight. Considering nobody gets beaten up nearly as bad as he does, I can see her newfound infatuation to continue to grow over time.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 01:19   Link #1492
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
YouTube
Do you know the name of this show?
i would like to know because this show maybe also interviews other mangaka beside Kouhei.
the Masked Kouhei just remind me how Bakuman potrayed the mangaka very eccentric like Nizuma Eiji and which may true
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Wouldn't that be Kouhei-Kouhai?
I mean, if Oda is Senpai...
Yup
Oda is cool senpai after all
i am glad Oda also care to invest next future seed for WSJ to succeed his generations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
No, she only noticed him because he was beat up and smelled of blood...as he always is after a fight. Considering nobody gets beaten up nearly as bad as he does, I can see her newfound infatuation to continue to grow over time.
well, Toga is another best girl XD
Old 2016-02-28, 15:26   Link #1493
bastek66

Quote:
well, Toga is another best girl XD
I hope you are joking.
Old 2016-03-01, 09:59   Link #1494
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Listened to the Drama CD. I can predict that some people might have trouble with Bakugou's voice in the anime as he's literally shouting every time in here. Like Accelerator without the mad cackling. The others are perfect, especially Deku.

Spoiler for drama CD plot:
Uraraka and All Might were breaking the 4th wall at times by mentioning that it's a drama CD

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-01, 10:22   Link #1495
LevelSeven

^awesome, i want to hear kacchan, deku and allmight than i will reread the entire manga
Old 2016-03-03, 07:07   Link #1496
marvelB

And in the latest chapter:

Spoiler for 81:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-03, 21:26   Link #1497
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

This chapter somewhat clearing Navel guy suspicion
but knowing a plot twist, we can't take a breath and just believe for this. The author may have a secret for Navel guy after all.
here are several speculations we have to consider with Navel guy
  1. Navel guy is clear he is not double-agent or whatsoever, just a random fool.
  2. Navel guy is deeper double agent, none in villain Alliances know him and only AFO recognize him
  3. Navel guy is not affiliate to villain alliance, he might someone from different organization that will get introduction in later story
  4. Navel guy certainly someone with twisted character but he don't move in any organization and only act solo and will be important in later story
Old 2016-03-04, 14:42   Link #1498
ranchan13

Gotta say, the dynamic entry at the end of 81 was kinda epic.
I get the feeling Deku will be on life support for a few days after this arc ends
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-04, 15:33   Link #1499
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Gotta say, the dynamic entry at the end of 81 was kinda epic.
my fangirl mode activated

Quote:
I get the feeling Deku will be on life support for a few days after this arc ends
i wouldnt be suprised if he needs months XD

ch.81
deku showed his battle smarts, good stuff, a MC who struggles but has smarts and muscles
kacchan is taken because villians saw his potential? isnt todo a much better choice? or momo? her quirck is really OP if used correctly
and they took toko too seems like the magician got interested in his immense power as berserk shadow XD

we got two new quircks the molcular one seems awesome, think about it, if he does it right he should be able to fuse his enemys with stones, or fuse his own body with stones or water and control them as a part of himself

i think momo created a device which allows them to track the nemu down, her training with aizawa really brought her to a new level best girl

oh, and: todos training shows itself (i think) must be the biggest ice-wall he ever created
Old 2016-03-04, 23:18   Link #1500
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Given this manga based of western comic do you guys want to throw a buck for possibility Kouhei will expand Boku no hero world to the space?

i hope so, i hope we will have spin off story in space where the MC like Star-lord or Nova.
this is not impossible because Kouhei previous story has sci-fi space theme (Sensei no Barrage). he can do the spin-off in form of One shot or in a short story or in light novel to gives us the tease.
i would like to see Kouhei-sensei return the characters in Sensei no Barrage for Boku no hero space story expansion.
like what he did to Gun hero and Snake girl from the zoo.

Btw did anybody get "Deadpool vibe" from Twice??

this guy seem has pretty crazy and narcissistic personality it will be a total LOL if he also can do fourth wall break.

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot