Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-11-17, 10:30   Link #2341
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Thank you for the update.

The panel where Deku sent his picture to AM was really touching.

and this is how they deal with captured super villain... a maximum security prison huh? *remember how Tai Lung from Kung Fu Panda broke out from he maximum security prison*....hah! , AFO is as good as free now.

Seriously, they should just kill AFO when they got the chance.

I wonder what would bakugou wants to talk with Deku in the next chapter...Will he encourage Deku to master the quirk or berate Deku further?
Not really, from a investigator POV, AFO is their only link to Shiragaki, the current villains boss, Even if he make no contact, Shiragaki might try to broke him out at some point, so there is more merit is leaving him alive to trace Shiragaki
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-17, 10:44   Link #2342
LevelSeven

Quote:
Will he encourage Deku to master the quirk or berate Deku further?
i think his primary reason is to finally get solid understanding of what is going on with AM and deku and their quirk
+ the only way i can think of him encouraging deku is if he slams him at a wall and theatens him with "if you dont master this power so that I can prove my strength by surpassing someone who was at least of AMs lvl than i will rip your face from your face"...
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-17, 10:49   Link #2343
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Not really, from a investigator POV, AFO is their only link to Shiragaki, the current villains boss, Even if he make no contact, Shiragaki might try to broke him out at some point, so there is more merit is leaving him alive to trace Shiragaki
Then they are playing a very dangerous game here. The cons outweigh pros at here. Slightly recovered AFO can literally soloing everything by himself at this moment...
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-17, 11:34   Link #2344
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I think AfO can't fight anymore. He decided to raise a successor because All Might destroyed him before. The rematch fight in Kamino is the final nail for that and now he's totally on life support. He's still alive because as mentioned, he can still be used as bait for Shigaraki.

That or he's just playing weak and be isolated so Shigaraki can grow on his own and do things his way. The whole mentor-student thing that he talked about after he got locked up.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-17, 11:47   Link #2345
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I think AFO is definitely going to break out of prison at some point. His final reply hinted at that. I think his whole speech about entrusting everything to a successor is bullshit. We know he's been searching for a quirk that can heal him, he's just going to wait until Shigaraki provides him the person who has it.
Old 2016-11-17, 12:03   Link #2346
dragon1412

I'm on Kanon side here, the whole " rest of my life" speaking before the gate close is a pretty big flag, I'm actually think that AFO have some quirk related to taking over peoples body and he is planning to deal with SHiragaki once the Villains alliance is in gear.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-17, 14:29   Link #2347
LevelSeven

either AFO will break out or he will give AFO away to shigaraki,

i think the latter is more possible but the former wouldnt be bad either
Old 2016-11-17, 16:06   Link #2348
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, I'm sure that guy doesn't plan on sitting by for long. Either he has some plan to take over Shiragaki's body or he's waiting for him to find a quirk user that can heal him. Either way he's still the big bad of this story. And it's going to be up to Deku to deal with that. All Might was triumphant in his final fight, but that was the last fight he could take part in.

His biggest focus right now is staying alive. The consequences if he's killed by Shigaraki would be pretty high.
Old 2016-11-17, 16:58   Link #2349
marvelB

Well, as far as AFO goes, I don't doubt that he'll eventually bust out of prison.... though I figure that will be with Shigaraki's help. As for how he can return to villainy, I suppose the possibility of him somehow switching bodies is possible.... though I don't think Shigaraki would make an ideal host. Maybe a special Noumu could be used as a host body instead?

Now as for Bakugou... my guess is he's going to get Deku to confess how he gained his quirk in the first place. He's not dumb, so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he already put two and two together when considering the relationship between AM and Deku....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-17, 17:57   Link #2350
ranchan13

It really is refreshing to see a character like Bakugou, who is legit one of the most intelligent characters in a manga full of incredibly intelligent characters. Normally, the foul-mouthed punk with a bad attitude is far behind in the brains department.

So looking forward to what he wants to discuss about Deku and his Quirk
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-18, 08:54   Link #2351
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
I wonder what would bakugou wants to talk with Deku in the next chapter...Will he encourage Deku to master the quirk or berate Deku further?
Like he can't do both at the same time...
Old 2016-11-18, 09:20   Link #2352
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
It really is refreshing to see a character like Bakugou, who is legit one of the most intelligent characters in a manga full of incredibly intelligent characters. Normally, the foul-mouthed punk with a bad attitude is far behind in the brains department.

Indeed. It is really rare to see an intelligent and powerful character with badmouth and bad temper. The writer is really doing a good job with Bakugou. Best of all, he is actually the winner of the sport festival arc and he is still mad with it.
Old 2016-11-18, 19:12   Link #2353
sayf82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post

but we already have is true father Endeavor
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-24, 03:30   Link #2354
marvelB

A few spoiler pics are out:

Spoiler for 117:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-24, 04:59   Link #2355
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
A few spoiler pics are out:

Spoiler for 117:
Spoiler for comment for the spoilers:
Old 2016-11-24, 05:01   Link #2356
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 117:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-24, 05:30   Link #2357
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

The scan is out guys!
Yup, very smart for Bakugou to figure this out, for precisely Bakugou figured Deku quirk after him learned AFO steals and gives quirk ability while Deku confession stand as main pillar for his deduction.
Wonder how their fight will end, i hope nobody will intrude this will be good chance for Deku prove his worthy as OFA successor and other note to get Bakugou respect for him.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-24, 06:04   Link #2358
Sixth
Hu Tao

It is nice to see Bakugou sharing his sincere thought and feeling to Deku. This made me like Bakugou now.

I really hope that Bakugou won't went rogue or become sasuke 2.0 if Deku beat him again.
Old 2016-11-24, 06:15   Link #2359
LevelSeven

Quote:
I really hope that Bakugou won't went rogue or become sasuke 2.0 if Deku beat him again.
deku never defeated bakugou

and i think right now deku is sill o far behind,
he barely ceated a new fighting style and used i for a week or so,
to boot he only used OFA at 5% which makes him able to punch people like todo hard enough for them to vomit,

all things considered i guess deku will get to punch bakugou but he won go down, i will still assure him that deku indeed will get stronger in the future
Old 2016-11-24, 06:16   Link #2360
ChuckE
Provoker

It is nice to see Bakugou smart

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot