AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Old 2011-04-28, 14:01   Link #1701
Dahak86
Classics never age

Spoiler for ep3 - and the "skirts" strike again...:
Old 2011-04-28, 14:07   Link #1702
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for ARIA the SCARLET AMMO 03 - That Crane Game of Destiny...:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 14:07   Link #1703
Zakoo

We got some Reki, nice nice.

And Riko will be here tomorrow after I wake up, what could I ask more?
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 14:14   Link #1704
tsunade666

they change ..... well a bit of concept on the scene but still the same... but man. An assault entering the scene without proper equipment. I wonder why they change that. And I miss the welcoming of assault division of "go die"

still hearing Reki mutter her little spell of hers is enough

Nice episode but I wish they didn't remove the flashbacks.
Old 2011-04-28, 15:39   Link #1705
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
they change ..... well a bit of concept on the scene but still the same... but man. An assault entering the scene without proper equipment. I wonder why they change that. And I miss the welcoming of assault division of "go die"
I have to admit, the "go die" thing got me confused when I saw it.. Supposed to be a greeting from the assault division right?
Old 2011-04-28, 19:37   Link #1706
tsunade666

the go die is the greetings in assault division. go die = hello
Old 2011-04-28, 20:05   Link #1707
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
the go die is the greetings in assault division. go die = hello
Yeah, since there are more deaths than other divisions. They kind of take it like a joke.

BTW, in case some of you don't know, skirts are always short in Butei High so that the girls can move freely.
Old 2011-04-28, 20:10   Link #1708
tsunade666

but with the skirts so short you can also sneak peak on it but instead of being happy you will be scared on the pistols equip by this cute girls. panchira to gunchira.
Old 2011-04-28, 20:13   Link #1709
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Also to get on their weapons more easily in case of emergency
Old 2011-04-28, 20:24   Link #1710
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quite shocking of JCStaff considering that they like drawing panties.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 20:51   Link #1711
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
but with the skirts so short you can also sneak peak on it but instead of being happy you will be scared on the pistols equip by this cute girls. panchira to gunchira.
also in the Assault greeting is pointing a sidearm or a blade at you...

and to anyone who is in active duty or was once in active duty: i can also say that a sniper watchnig your backs from far away are your best friends in urban combat. also, Reki was AWESOME,,,

now waiting for Dahak to GIF the scenes

they didnt animate the section where Aria and Kinji did the high-five..... FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-
Old 2011-04-28, 21:01   Link #1712
tsunade666

dahak is probably looking at the skirts that won't show what's behind it no matter what.
Old 2011-04-28, 21:07   Link #1713
liquidmetal
procrastinating...

I kept thinking of Speed the whole way through with a goofy smile on my face lol.

Might have to check out the LN as it seems like alot of details were omitted.
liquidmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 21:26   Link #1714
Nera Sleith
我らがツインテールに、勝る萌え無し!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidmetal View Post
I kept thinking of Speed the whole way through with a goofy smile on my face lol.

Might have to check out the LN as it seems like alot of details were omitted.
I have to add that the "speed" action is quite different in the novel. Nevertheless, the conclusion is the same. But yes, a lot of details were omitted and some parts are changed.

Anyways, for reading reference. Episode 3 is the adaptation of LN's entire volume 1 chapter 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
they didnt animate the section where Aria and Kinji did the high-five..... FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-
Well, at least they have shown enough dere(?) in this episode that offsets her obnoxiousness in the previous episodes.
Old 2011-04-28, 21:38   Link #1715
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nera Sleith View Post
I have to add that the "speed" action is quite different in the novel. Nevertheless, the conclusion is the same. But yes, a lot of details were omitted and some parts are changed.

Anyways, for reading reference. Episode 3 is the adaptation of LN's entire volume 1 chapter 3.

Well, at least they have shown enough dere(?) in this episode that offsets her obnoxiousness in the previous episodes.

I will now wait for Aria's "squishy face" to be gif'd... lol
Old 2011-04-28, 22:12   Link #1716
Xacual

I didn't really like the whole change to the busjacking. It made more sense in the novel with them joining up with Reki from the start and catching up to the bus by helicopter. They cut out Reki's full chant before shooting too

I was also looking forward to the Assault visit antics and the afterwards when Aria mentions that it seems like all the Assault students look up to him.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 22:14   Link #1717
Crackabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I didn't really like the whole change to the busjacking. It made more sense in the novel with them joining up with Reki from the start and catching up to the bus by helicopter. They cut out Reki's full chant before shooting too

I was also looking forward to the Assault visit antics and the afterwards when Aria mentions that it seems like all the Assault students look up to him.
totally agree, and i thot i remembered from the novel or manga them slapping hands after winning the crane game. lol i liked that and was sad it wasnt in the anime
Old 2011-04-28, 22:17   Link #1718
Nera Sleith
我らがツインテールに、勝る萌え無し!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post

They also omitted Aria thanking Kinji and praising him how cool he was when he was surrounded by Assault students. That would have made a great counter-argument about HnA-Toradora comparison before.

That and the high-fives, and the briefing before bus-jacking. Heck, they could have made ep3 a lot better than this.
Old 2011-04-28, 22:24   Link #1719
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Haha! Riko has yellow underwear! I said it didn't I? WOOOOOOOHOOOO

But something tells me we'll never have a panchira in this series. But what of it, I like how they've managed to split half the ep for action, half for slicey lifey. Aria's time with "leopon" was fun indeed, and I just loved that eyecatch with the bigger Leopon.

Huh, the Speed thing with the bus, it's okay, the changes I largely attribute to time constraints, though I liked how the students tried to take action instead of waiting for the inevitable. Reki, nice choice for a sniper rifle, and she's got every bit a sniper mentality as one should have.

Still though a bit sad in the end, with the scar on Aria's face, it saddens me that... it may be the end of the heart pin, noooooo no wonder why it only existed in the anime

Ahem I do look forward to next ep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
really, dem skirts... dem skirts.... DEM SKIRTS.......................
Oh you... it was going to happen, that our view would be hindered by the skirts. Perhaps it's a ploy of the Blu-ray where it might be re-drawn for the sake of sales

But you know, I like to get scientific with it, although it has been awhile since I was last in a UH-60 Blackhawk, but I recall rotor wash isn't as bad inside the helicopter as it is outside, helicopters create a hurricane like force, so things inside aren't as violent, with it only getting bad enough at higher altitudes to warrant a panchira. So I think Reki didn't really have a magic skirt here, just a bit sensible at least or maybe I'm wrong an gotten older than I thought
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 22:25   Link #1720
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nera Sleith View Post
They also omitted Aria thanking Kinji and praising him how cool he was when he was surrounded by Assault students. That would have made a great counter-argument about HnA-Toradora comparison before.
Well they kept her telling him that he seemed more attractive now at least.

Spoiler for Aria's Popular comment and Kinji Flashback:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Huh, the Speed thing with the bus, it's okay, the changes I largely attribute to time constraints, though I liked how the students tried to take action instead of waiting for the inevitable. Reki, nice choice for a sniper rifle, and she's got every bit a sniper mentality as one should have.
The part with the other students trying things was filler. That wasn't in the novel.

Really though the main thing I hate is that they cut Reki's signature chant

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, guns, harem, loli, romance, school life, shounen, tsundere