Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-06-12, 02:13   Link #14461
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, kitten320 from what I have gathered it seems that ...

Spoiler for 31:

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-06-12 at 02:32.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-12, 08:35   Link #14462
kitten320

Spoiler for 31:
Old 2010-06-12, 08:52   Link #14463
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Spoiler for 31:
Well it seems that I have misunderstood you a little kitten320, well at this point

Spoiler for 31:
Old 2010-06-12, 12:34   Link #14464
Lummie

I wonder if the newest rosario gets scanlated after the news of english publishers uniting against scanlation sites. Rosario is licensed after all....
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-12, 13:42   Link #14465
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
I wonder if the newest rosario gets scanlated after the news of english publishers uniting against scanlation sites. Rosario is licensed after all....
Well so far I haven't heard anything about this ... so I think that the current chapter will be released normally, but well I will mention it, if I learn that something has changed.
Old 2010-06-12, 14:25   Link #14466
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

I think they're targeting sites like OM and MF. The scanlator sites would still exist...hopefully.

To be honest, I'd gladly pay for my favorite mangas if they were provided in a digital format at a reasonable price with good translations and in conjunction with their Japanese releases.

The way the English publishers are doing won't cut it - released only in volume format and months to years behind their Japanese counterparts. Times are changing and they need to adapt. People want what they want now, not months/years later.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-12, 15:46   Link #14467
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Indeed, and until the japanese/english publishers come to realize this, they will always be behind the times.
Old 2010-06-12, 16:00   Link #14468
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I think they're targeting sites like OM and MF. The scanlator sites would still exist...hopefully.

To be honest, I'd gladly pay for my favorite mangas if they were provided in a digital format at a reasonable price with good translations and in conjunction with their Japanese releases.

The way the English publishers are doing won't cut it - released only in volume format and months to years behind their Japanese counterparts. Times are changing and they need to adapt. People want what they want now, not months/years later.
Actually, yeah, a subscription service would do. Maybe make it genre/tier based, with more options. The thing is, with digital distribution the costs of distribution are extremely low compared to traditional means. You don't have to give anything to the retailers or the distributors. Comics books have FINALLY gone in this direction, after realizing the only way to not lose so many sales to piracy is to offer something better and more convenient.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 00:55   Link #14469
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Who's scanlating btw R+V sII? My old sources vanished...hmm.
Old 2010-06-13, 01:02   Link #14470
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Who's scanlating btw R+V sII? My old sources vanished...hmm.
Well, from what I know Franky House is the only group that is working on R+V season II at the moment ... and while they have delays sometimes ... at least we are getting a chapter each month and they are more or less keeping up to date with the manga.
Old 2010-06-13, 01:20   Link #14471
zibi88

still its damn sad... that almost 2week passed and no translation even resurfaced ;/ the same goes for sekirei manga...

well as for Akasha... what if she sealed her own powers in that rosario she gave moka.... and that's the reason why she looks like Akasha in sealed state :P so maybe Akuha got to suck Akasha's blood but she noticed that it does not posses any special powers anymore than she noticed that maybe she send Moka away becouse she has that power now..... when Akuha meets moka... she is about to put on the rosary that will seal her blood...

sill I wonder what would happen if Akuha sucked Tsukunes blood... I mean inside him flows mokas blood and is moka is a true vampire than he should have the true vampire blood in his vains too...

Anyway I hope that Akasha will live and we will see her later in story where she appears to help and fight the villans together with daughter and future son in law..... but it would be funny as shit if Akasha was alive and she herself started to feel something to tsukune...which would infuriate moka (as he now gets to her own mom xD) or make her jelous so she would start to ack like tsukune is her's
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 01:47   Link #14472
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Spoiler for Just in case:

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-06-13 at 03:41.
Old 2010-06-13, 07:30   Link #14473
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well it seems that I have misunderstood you a little kitten320, well at this point

Spoiler for 31:
Makes sence and is believable possibility. Though I still hope that Akuha wasn't completly obliviouse towards Moka. I hope for at least a bit of sympathy
Old 2010-06-13, 12:30   Link #14474
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Well, from what I know Franky House is the only group that is working on R+V season II at the moment ... and while they have delays sometimes ... at least we are getting a chapter each month and they are more or less keeping up to date with the manga.
Better pay them a little visit when I get the time.
Old 2010-06-14, 08:13   Link #14475
Chris38

The TL of chapter 31 have come out ... you can find them on MH ... maybe we won't have to wait long for the actual chapter to come out.

Enjoy
Old 2010-06-14, 08:28   Link #14476
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
It will be some time before I get to read it. Just moved houses so my inet will take time to come back. I can't wait!!!
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-14, 11:03   Link #14477
zibi88

Quote:
The TL of chapter 31 have come out ... you can find them on MH ... maybe we won't have to wait long for the actual chapter to come out.

Enjoy
but isnt MH down ??
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-14, 11:16   Link #14478
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but isnt MH down ??
Apparently MH is down only for scans and raw distribution, but the TL are still present on the site.

If you want I will PM the link for you zibi88, since I'm not sure if I can post the link in the thread (after all R+V is licensed ... )

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-06-14 at 12:27.
Old 2010-06-14, 12:40   Link #14479
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Yeah, Chris is right, but you only need to search the right links to get to the proper area since the main listings are blank for just about everything now. But it still doesn't sate my desire to read it without having to go between a text readout and an actual scanlation.

But I feel a lot less stress about it thanks to that translation. So I can have much more patience and hope for what's to come in the next chapter, and it's probably gonna be A fight, if not two.
Old 2010-06-15, 03:58   Link #14480
usspaul

anyways scanlation for ch 31 is out now . so go and grab it XD
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire