AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-05, 10:10   Link #241
FireChick

People should at least be happy that an anime series exists! That was what everyone wanted! What's next, do you all want a remake version by KyoAni? That's not gonna happen. I mean, Satelight fixed all the errors in the DVD versions! That's good, right? I think they removed Ami because she would've been a bad influence on children. I didn't like her much so I'm happy they removed her. I don't mind how the anime turned out and I don't mind Himeka's voice. I guess that's also why they didn't animate Karin stripping to help Kazune (at the end of volume 6). I know there are people who love this series and don't care about these mess-ups! You all should be ashamed of yourselves! Sorry about that. I'm not fond of people who ridicule an anime version of a great manga even though they should deal with the fact that it's animated for all those nice fans. Sorry if I ranted.
Old 2007-10-10, 21:50   Link #242
Pell14

hey guys this anime have 78 eps currently right? god i cant even find raws for it
Old 2007-10-10, 21:55   Link #243
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pell14 View Post
hey guys this anime have 78 eps currently right? god i cant even find raws for it
Actually, just 26 episodes, and they've all already aired.
Old 2007-10-10, 21:58   Link #244
Pell14

oops i guess i got the wrong info, felt like a idiot searching for videos for the past 30mins

edited:

okay holy i messed up between this and kirarin my bad
Old 2007-10-15, 13:38   Link #245
StarCreator
HnK founding lunatic

I posted the notice on our website a while ago, but we've officially dropped Kamichama Karin.

It's really gotten to the point that I shudder when I hear about a manga I like getting animated. Almost invariably, the anime either fails to do the original work justice, whether it be from changing the plot incomprehensibly or inserting completely useless filler in what was a cohesive story. Kamichama Karin in particular was so bad that I prefer the series not exist at all unless they can get it right. (I'd elaborate on my opinion episode-per-episode, but since my opinion of the series mirrors Hinano's so closely, you can just read her blog.)
Old 2007-10-15, 17:54   Link #246
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

hinano's blog?
Old 2007-10-15, 22:36   Link #247
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcast_within View Post
hinano's blog?
Hinano's blog on Kamichama Kairin

It took about 30 seconds to find with Google. Google is my friend.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-10-16, 03:26   Link #248
Slice of Life
eyewitness

For those who didn't notice: Kedex is still alive and the blog says basically that the scripts are still being translated but it might take another month or so until the eps come out.
Old 2007-10-16, 13:00   Link #249
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
We at Shikatanai are also working on it because SOMEONE has to. If we didn't compare this to the manga, it might have been good as a stand-alone. Otherwise it sorta fails, save some points. Screw you, Satellite!

Quote:
People should at least be happy that an anime series exists! That was what everyone wanted! What's next, do you all want a remake version by KyoAni? That's not gonna happen. I mean, Satelight fixed all the errors in the DVD versions! That's good, right? I think they removed Ami because she would've been a bad influence on children. I didn't like her much so I'm happy they removed her. I don't mind how the anime turned out and I don't mind Himeka's voice. I guess that's also why they didn't animate Karin stripping to help Kazune (at the end of volume 6). I know there are people who love this series and don't care about these mess-ups! You all should be ashamed of yourselves! Sorry about that. I'm not fond of people who ridicule an anime version of a great manga even though they should deal with the fact that it's animated for all those nice fans. Sorry if I ranted.
You are very right, FireChick. We were lucky to even get an anime and I'm thankful for that. Removing Ami...pft, I couldn't care less because she was really stupid. If they did in fact, fix the errors on the DVDs, I will give them more credit. What people are mad at are the cut-out romantic scenes with Karin and Kazune because there was no reason at all to cut them. There was no reason to make the plot go off-track either.

There WERE, however hardly ANY filler scenes. Those goofy episodes and what-not were all omake in the manga.
Old 2007-10-16, 14:17   Link #250
FireChick

Oh! Darn it! I forgot to talk about the fixed errors. Sorry. And I know there are people who love the Kamichama Karin anime (like me) and don't care about the mess-ups and changes. Besides, what I liked about Himeka's voice being slow was that it's easier to learn a little japanese from them. I wanna learn japanese. I don't mind Satelight. In fact, I love their anime adaptions of Galaxy Ange-Lune and Koisuru Tenshi Angelique (which SOMEONE NEEDS to sub or license!!).
Old 2007-10-27, 15:16   Link #251
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Hinano's blog on Kamichama Kairin

It took about 30 seconds to find with Google. Google is my friend.
ah anime suki is my friend i tried looking for post with the link in this topic. Never thought of google . mental note, google also can find stuff
Old 2007-10-29, 00:36   Link #252
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

You're right that AnimeSuki is indeed your friend, since I posted it for you. lol

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-11-29, 16:05   Link #253
FireChick

Anyone watch Shugo Chara? Well does anyone notice that a good majority of the characters are voiced by Kamichama Karin voices?
Old 2007-12-03, 19:46   Link #254
ShiniIllumi

I've noticed that Kedex seems to have dropped off the face of the earth (their blog is gone, and I can't really blame them with some of the comments they were getting.) Mind you, the IRC channel is there. But hey ^^ Power to Kedex !! You don't deserve the comments that people left.

Sunflower Subs seems to have picked up the subbin on this anime, though it could do without the fuzz noise in the background.

Thank you for continuing this anime. x.x to people who don't read the manga, I don't care if there is any differences (an even if I did, I don't mind differences. Nothings ever the same anyways :3 )

Last edited by ShiniIllumi; 2007-12-03 at 19:50. Reason: I found them :o
Old 2007-12-03, 19:48   Link #255
FireChick

Sunflower Subs? Cool! Hopefully they'll accept the anime!

Edit: I am currently downloading episode 18. I'll download episode 19 later and wait for 20.
Old 2007-12-03, 20:42   Link #256
Slice of Life
eyewitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiniIllumi View Post
I've noticed that Kedex seems to have dropped off the face of the earth (their blog is gone, and I can't really blame them with some of the comments they were getting.) Mind you, the IRC channel is there. But hey ^^ Power to Kedex !! You don't deserve the comments that people left.
Was it that bad? I checked their last blog entry blog a few days before they self-destructed and can't remember seeing many unfriendly comments. I even remember being positively surprised that there wasn't any trolling after the 15th had passed (their promised day of return).

In any case, I'd like to thank Sunflower Subs for continuing this. I don't know why this anime is so unpopular. Seeing a few episodes of the rather generic Shugo Chara I remembered how refreshig this mahou shoujo parody was.
Old 2007-12-03, 20:58   Link #257
ShiniIllumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post
Was it that bad? I checked their last blog entry blog a few days before they self-destructed and can't remember seeing many unfriendly comments. I even remember being positively surprised that there wasn't any trolling after the 15th had passed (their promised day of return).

In any case, I'd like to thank Sunflower Subs for continuing this. I don't know why this anime is so unpopular. Seeing a few episodes of the rather generic Shugo Chara I remembered how refreshig this mahou shoujo parody was.
When I last checked, there was quite a few "It's the 16th, 1 day after the 15th when you guys said you'd have KCK out." "It's now the 17th, and still no KCK", "It's been 5 days since you posted you would have KCK out and nothing." Sorta makes me sad that people can't wait an extra week or so. I mean, we've already waited a month, why grumble @ a bit more time, since this is the time of the year for FINALS in College. ; ; /sadpanda.

It got really ugly near the end. x.x; poor guys/girls.

Episode 19, btw, sounds a lot better then episode 18. Thanks again for taking up in absences of Kedex.
Old 2007-12-04, 18:51   Link #258
FireChick

I downloaded episode 18 but didn't watch it yet. I wonder when episode 19 will be on www.fansub.tv to download? If it doesn't, I'll watch it on Veoh.
Old 2007-12-10, 07:59   Link #259
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

wonder what happened with kedex.

Though the bitter coments were too much and ungratefull well he also didn't handle things very well as well.
Just dont make deadlines which you can't keep. Or explain why deadlines are not being met and when to expect.

Or even better don't make any dealines and say to the people hi be happy when you get another episde.
Old 2007-12-10, 11:11   Link #260
Kyr_Stormcaller

I got a question about the new subs, for some reason I can't get them to play well on my computer. They skip quite a bit and the subtitles and video don't match well. I've never had a problem like this before, and I still don't have this problem with any other series. Anyone else having problems or know how to fix it?

Oh, and thanks to sunflower subs to continuing work on this series.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, magical girl, romance, satelight, shoujo