AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-09-21, 18:04   Link #301
Paracelsus

...Well, I got the manga raws, and despite the fact I'm not able to read them, I can still look at the panels...plus the anime faithfully follows the manga, even in the way of dressing of the characters. Hence, I will not spoil, yet, I can give a hint.

Nana dumps Yano at the end of volume 4 out of 10 >_>
Paracelsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 18:06   Link #302
potholes
~ hanabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsus
...Well, I got the manga raws, and despite the fact I'm not able to read them, I can still look at the panels...plus the anime faithfully follows the manga, even in the way of dressing of the characters. Hence, I will not spoil, yet, I can give a hint.

Nana dumps Yano at the end of volume 4 out of 10 >_>

OOOO Paracelsus... you're really bursting my baloon here ooooooh but isn't vol 4 of the manga corresponds to ep 12 of the anime?... if that's the case... one can still hope they do get back together ... after all its a 26-ep anime.. a lot can happen in the mean time.. right Lilith ?
potholes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 18:24   Link #303
mellomarie
fullblown technicolour

Ah! I love this show, but I think we all established that fact awhile ago. Anywho, episode 11 was a big pile of angst and I loved every minute of it!

Spoiler:

Now for ep 12!
Spoiler:
mellomarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 18:59   Link #304
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbka
Hm Peach girl was made in a way that you can love all three main characters, so I didn't care with wich one she ends up at the end.... but here... It's a different story. I love Nana and Yano and I don't like Takeuchi and Yamamoto, so I really wish for a happy ending with the two main characters - not only in anime but allso in manga.
I really don't know what is the point of making a sad anime - I watched few by mistake and I felt horrible for two days...blah...
Oh wow were bringing up Peach Girl i loved it and Barbka your so right i loved all the charcters. Im not sure if i like this Bokura more and Peach Girl right now im totally psyched out about this series it drives me crazy waiting for a release.

I can also feel you on the sad anime thing but i thinks that why i love anime not everything is all picture perfect and happy ending just like life. Sure i feel shitty for days afterwards sometimes weeks (Air 1000th Summer, Saikano) but then i try to think about the positives the series had as well.

I'v noticed a growing number of Yamamoto fans and a growing number of Takeuchi haters, oh shit how long before we all break into factions like the great Shuffle faction war of 2005
Old 2006-09-21, 19:24   Link #305
Ishimaru-kun
My one and only

Send a message via AIM to Ishimaru-kun Send a message via MSN to Ishimaru-kun Send a message via Yahoo to Ishimaru-kun
Somehow, Yamamoto has gotten hotter since the first few episodes...yet Nana-chan has always looked so cute
Ishimaru-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 21:51   Link #306
potholes
~ hanabi

Yamamoto? Hotter? Seriously...? could it be?

sorry caffinelurve i should have put my earlier post with the spoiler tag. I haven;t watched it either. just tried watching the one subbed by y_m which is of course almost like watching white screen. Can't wait for Triad to release their sub.

I think i'm running out of fingernails to bite... urgh this waiting business is a pure torture
Old 2006-09-21, 21:54   Link #307
potholes
~ hanabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
I can also feel you on the sad anime thing but i thinks that why i love anime not everything is all picture perfect and happy ending just like life. Sure i feel shitty for days afterwards sometimes weeks (Air 1000th Summer, Saikano) but then i try to think about the positives the series had as well.
Air 1000th Summer really gave me turnip face for quite number of days... but strangely enough its this kind of not-so-happy-ending anime that keeps you getting more...
Old 2006-09-21, 22:02   Link #308
Dragosmore
Translator

Send a message via AIM to Dragosmore
The raws we of Triad use don't come out until Thursdays, so our release will always be on Friday or more likely, later. This week, episode 12 is of course already translated, but because I'll be away in Virginia till Sunday, don't expect the release until next week.
Dragosmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 22:09   Link #309
Ishimaru-kun
My one and only

Send a message via AIM to Ishimaru-kun Send a message via MSN to Ishimaru-kun Send a message via Yahoo to Ishimaru-kun
Would you guys be releasing the upscaled HD version at all? Ureshii's release was so good, I'd really love it if you guys released it as well. You guys do a great job, thanks.
Old 2006-09-21, 22:14   Link #310
potholes
~ hanabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragosmore
The raws we of Triad use don't come out until Thursdays, so our release will always be on Friday or more likely, later. This week, episode 12 is of course already translated, but because I'll be away in Virginia till Sunday, don't expect the release until next week.

Awwww next week? oh well... that can't be helped. anyways.. you guys did a terrific job with BGI. And yeah upscale HD version would be nice.

Thanks TRIAD. Keep up the awesome work
Old 2006-09-21, 22:49   Link #311
Dragosmore
Translator

Send a message via AIM to Dragosmore
Triad doesn't release two different versions of episodes (i.e HQ and MQ) unless it's a very special release like a movie (like the upcoming '5 Centimeters Per Second' 3-part movie coming out from Makoto Shinkai at somepoint, assuming it remains unlicensed)
Dragosmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 22:53   Link #312
Ishimaru-kun
My one and only

I wish you guys could because no one is doing the HQ version anymore :\ and m.3.3.w lost their h.264 encoder But keep up the great work, we appreciate it
Old 2006-09-21, 23:28   Link #313
potholes
~ hanabi

is m.3.3.w still subbing BGI or have they dropped the project as well... i have to say the last ep i saw from them was ep 7 (if I'm not mistaken)

Ookiku nattara, nani ni naritai n' ?
Old 2006-09-21, 23:31   Link #314
Lilith
Your average fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by potholes
OOOO Paracelsus... you're really bursting my baloon here ooooooh but isn't vol 4 of the manga corresponds to ep 12 of the anime?... if that's the case... one can still hope they do get back together ... after all its a 26-ep anime.. a lot can happen in the mean time.. right Lilith ?
Ofcourse dear potholes. *her balloon is barely hanging!*

And thank you The Triad for informing us on your status. Take your time.
Old 2006-09-21, 23:34   Link #315
potholes
~ hanabi

hmnn.. now that we know there might not be a BGI ep from Triad this week... I wonder what can we do to keep us going crazy while waiting... nothing compares to BGI

Old 2006-09-22, 00:17   Link #316
Barbka

I saw the manga till volume 10. I will list some facts for those that can't waith so if you don't want to know what happens - please dont read the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

But I think that anime will end with manga volume 7 - 8

caffinelurve
Spoiler:
Barbka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 00:39   Link #317
Ishimaru-kun
My one and only

GG, I want to know so bad, but I want to see the anime!!! the suspense is killing me, lol
Old 2006-09-22, 01:21   Link #318
potholes
~ hanabi

O dear Barbka you don't know how bad my hand want to click that spoiler tag...

Ishimaru-kun if you do click on that spoiler tag and finds out how it at least ends for the anime (which is being said to end with manga vol 7-8) will you still watch the anime?

Last edited by potholes; 2006-09-22 at 02:25.
Old 2006-09-22, 01:48   Link #319
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by potholes
O dear Barbka you don't know how bad my hand want to click that spoiler tag...

Ishimaru-kun[/I][/I] if you do click on that spoiler tag and finds out how it at least ends for the anime (which is being said to end with manga vol 7-8) will you still watch the anime?
Don't click on it. It reminds me too much of Mermalade boy's last arc.

Infact, if the anime goes that far, I'd probably stop watching it. I hate when they go to that extreme. *huggles his nana-chan plushie*
Old 2006-09-22, 02:24   Link #320
potholes
~ hanabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife
Infact, if the anime goes that far, I'd probably stop watching it. I hate when they go to that extreme. *huggles his nana-chan plushie*
I think you're right justinstrife. If they do drag it that far I'll think I'll develop some kind of disorder of the mind/heart... too much strife. Take Suzuka for example. The anime ends when they two main char got together while the manga drags on and practically throw anything imaginably horrible to their relationship... the things it does to your health...

they should put health hazard sign to such anime

i hope the BGI anime gives us a feel-good memorable ending... regardless of the manga ending

Tags
romance, slice of life