AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-04-29, 10:26   Link #101
KBTKaiser

The ring is one of a pair. Zero first appeared to his friends in Shining Tears holding the legendary Twin Dragon Rings, said to pull out the full potential of the two users. With the rings, Zero and his group cleaned up their struggle problems and such. My guess is that the ring is the link for Souma to draw forth Shinken from Zero's former comrades.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-29, 11:01   Link #102
Celes
Wanderer and oddball

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
The ring is one of a pair. Zero first appeared to his friends in Shining Tears holding the legendary Twin Dragon Rings, said to pull out the full potential of the two users. With the rings, Zero and his group cleaned up their struggle problems and such. My guess is that the ring is the link for Souma to draw forth Shinken from Zero's former comrades.
Ah, thanks for the clarification.

Odd, though, that Trihart/Saionji seems to be able to pull Shiken out of anyone.

This Zero must have a lot of pull with Ryuna and Lazarus to have them believe in Souma like that. Almost makes me want to play the game to figure out the character dynamics :P
Old 2007-05-01, 01:06   Link #103
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celes View Post
This Zero must have a lot of pull with Ryuna and Lazarus to have them believe in Souma like that. Almost makes me want to play the game to figure out the character dynamics :P
Well, hints point towards Zero being...

Spoiler for Tears:

I suppose we still need Niege's and Elwyn's stance on the Zero affair, to make a judgement though. Besides, I think I saw Dark Xion for a split-second in the OP...

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 06:13   Link #104
Paracelsus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well, hints point towards Zero being...

Besides, I think I saw Dark Xion for a split-second in the OP...
._.

What about that demon with a black wing, and a white one in the opening, the one that flies right above kiriya and souma? ._.
Paracelsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 14:46   Link #105
Anime0milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I think I saw Dark Xion for a split-second in the OP...
Yes, it's a 13 frame that i saw Dark Xion too. He had his Shining Tears cloths and the red eyes but Also the mini scene before Mao is in her Shining tears cloths too. O-o
Anime0milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 22:30   Link #106
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

I think this anime is actually pretty good

love the OP 2
guiltygearxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 22:51   Link #107
Yong

wtf Kiriya can use his sword as a machine gun ^^
Yong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 05:27   Link #108
FireChick

I haven't seen episode 2 yet but I happen to like it. I'm getting the feelings this series might go to 12-13 episodes cuz' it's been confirmed that Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai will air in July. Sorry to get off-topic. Just felt like letting you know.
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-03, 17:07   Link #109
Anime0milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yong View Post
wtf Kiriya can use his sword as a machine gun ^^
I noticed that too, and automaticly i though "WHAT THE HECK?!"
I'm wondering why Zero/Xion refered the Twin Dragon rings as one as his eyes though...other than them being the same color...
unless it was just a slight saying to go along with "This will hlep you see the world clearer"..then what the heck..
Anime0milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 06:24   Link #110
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
This 'guardian of this world' affair seems a little fishy...After that little view about what I apparently see as a
Spoiler:

Meh...I don't know what to make of it, having never played the game at all. Still, despite something which I felt was lacking, I feel compelled to continue this. It's good to see that someone like Souma is getting some much needed character development, however little it might be.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 17:18   Link #111
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Well the story so far after 4 episodes is pretty horrible and paper thin, but some of the characters are interesting so I guess thats enough to keep me watching.

Still pretty painful to watch in the last episode first trihart just lets kiriya walk away with no effort to take them out and the souma turns around and does the same thing with trihart later...Doesnt anyone in this story believe in finishing off people?
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 18:35   Link #112
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Eh, this just isn't doing it for me. I am gonna just read the summaries for episodes then watch the last episode. It will have the same effect.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 09:28   Link #113
DwArD
mAnIaC

Just watched ep 6 raw a few hours ago. Its still pretty alright so far and I kinda like this episode, especially when...
Spoiler for ep 6:
Old 2007-05-12, 09:35   Link #114
TigerII
Pilot in Training

So he has turned into a pimp..haha.
Old 2007-05-17, 14:55   Link #115
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

This show is getting better! I am still watching.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 15:01   Link #116
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
So he has turned into a pimp..haha.
My thoughts exactly.
Spoiler:
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 15:33   Link #117
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Yeah just watched it. Hes gonna have a giant armory and harem by the end of the story.

I don't hink I am gonna watch much more. I am gonna stick to summaries until last episode. This show just does not do it for me.
Old 2007-05-17, 21:40   Link #118
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Yeah just watched it. Hes gonna have a giant armory and harem by the end of the story.

I don't hink I am gonna watch much more. I am gonna stick to summaries until last episode. This show just does not do it for me.
Agreed. Just can't get interested in it at all.
Old 2007-05-17, 23:08   Link #119
Greenish Growth

I've grown to enjoy the corny Souma dialog. I'm going to keep watching this.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 02:55   Link #120
DwArD
mAnIaC

LOL. I dunno...I just kinda love the whole story and the fantasy setting. I gotta agree that the whole soul sword idea is kinda weird but I do like the fact that Soul Bladers are only allowed to draw soul swords when both hearts are connected in some way. I just saw the game "Shining Wind" on the net and its kinda interesting though. Seems like Kiriya is the main character in the game. The official game site gives each soul blader a nickname. Triheart is the golden emperor or something, Souma is the silver blader while Kiriya is called the seven-coloured blader. Dunno if that hint anything about the anime but it does seem like Kiriya will be able to pull out 7 soul blades. Kureha's blade is one of 'em. Damn....and I was hoping Kiriya wouldn't or couldn't pull Kureha's blade except for Souma.

Btw, here is a link of the game vid: http://www.jeuxvideo.tv/shining-wind-video-36553.html

And for those who want, this is the game official site: http://shining-wind.jp/