AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-12, 20:52   Link #3021
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
This is not NTR, Jesus Christ. There is no cheating going on.

That said, Eba's behavior in this Chapter is so incredibly disgusting that Seo has written himself into a dead end. There will be a reason given as to why she acts the way she does but it just won't do. Another Seo- manga in which the male lead ends up with a bitch. Seo Kuji sure has some issues.
Obviously you do not know the meaning of NTR. This is a NTR. In old version of the term it would not but in contemporary (where the nTR meaning got expanded and now NTR can be even if you are not in a relationship but still love/idiolize that someone and she starts dating someone else it is counted as NTR and the story is how from your POV to show your pain and increase rage emotion for the reader - it is still an NTR).
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 22:47   Link #3022
cyberdemon

I think kazama is aware of who Haruto's ex is.

Spoiler for 89:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 23:22   Link #3023
Jin and Toanic
Vide supra
*Fansubber

... holy carp and fishsticks but I am seething with anger at the plot twist.
Jin and Toanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 23:27   Link #3024
cyberdemon

The chapter is already scanlated YAY! That was fast compared to the last few.
Old 2010-05-12, 23:35   Link #3025
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I think kazama is aware of who Haruto's ex is.

Spoiler for 89:
Yep! Agree with you on this, although I cant totally agree with you that he knew from the beginning, I must agree that by now Kazama should've figured it out as the coincdences are just too many and he doesnt seem to be a dimwit. Now he will be like the shoujo guys, he will start behaving badly with Eba to drive her away and make Haruto mad enough to snatch back Eba from him, while in reality Kazama will be really hurt but will act this way by sacrificing his own feelings to see the girl he loves truly happy......blah blah.....stupid predictable plot, I have seen it a million times in Shoujo
Old 2010-05-12, 23:44   Link #3026
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Yep! Agree with you on this, although I cant totally agree with you that he knew from the beginning, I must agree that by now Kazama should've figured it out as the coincdences are just too many and he doesnt seem to be a dimwit. Now he will be like the shoujo guys, he will start behaving badly with Eba to drive her away and make Haruto mad enough to snatch back Eba from him, while in reality Kazama will be really hurt but will act this way by sacrificing his own feelings to see the girl he loves truly happy......blah blah.....stupid predictable plot, I have seen it a million times in Shoujo
No i say he found out before Haruto moved to Tokyo now. Yuzuki probably acceptable his confession at a point when she was very emotionally weak (After she saw Haruto and Nanami together) it was too late to take it back. She'd definitely be miserable after this because she ruined the best thing that ever happened to her as a result of her own insecurities. Kazama would likely have seen this and sought answer. I'd say Rin or Itsuki was the one to tell him the truth. Rin because it could cause chaos or Itsuki because he looked out for Yuzuki. He probably planned to meet Haruto which was why of all the people in Tokyo Haruto happened to meet him first.

I'm not saying he's doing it because he is a saint. He probably feels guilty feeling that it was his fault and that this was his way of making up for it. More than wanting to keep Yuzuki for himself, he probably also just wants to see her happy.

As for Yuzuki it appears that we can cross off that she is only with him out of pity for his illness. It appears that he just has anemia and just faints a lot which is why he's being threatened to not be allowed to race if it got worse. They don't want him to faint while racing and endanger himself or the other racers.

Yuzuki is probably only being such a bitch to Haruto because she's punishing herself for not believing in him. She wants to get close to him again but doesn't feel that she is worthy so she drives him away and attempts to keep him away by saying and doing mean things.
Old 2010-05-12, 23:48   Link #3027
MikiMata

I have to admit it's pretty hilarious how unsurprising this "surprising twist!" is. Seriously. Even dead people knew what was going to happen in this chapter. Congratulations, Seo, you are officially a no-talent ass clown hack.
MikiMata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 23:49   Link #3028
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
i like what you are saying but i think Haruto will puss out before he tries to snatch back Eba. but from here on out im hoping that Kazama will start to realise that Eba just said yes to him out of sympathy and/or as a way to try and get over Haruto. i still cannot accept the fact that Eba has stronger feelings for Kazama than Haruto.
Old 2010-05-12, 23:57   Link #3029
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
i like what you are saying but i think Haruto will puss out before he tries to snatch back Eba. but from here on out im hoping that Kazama will start to realise that Eba just said yes to him out of sympathy and/or as a way to try and get over Haruto. i still cannot accept the fact that Eba has stronger feelings for Kazama than Haruto.
Yuzuki probably didn't do it out of sympathy or trying to get over Haruto. I'd say she was probably an emotional wreck after seeing Haruto and Nanami holding hands and did it then.
Old 2010-05-13, 00:06   Link #3030
Freeter
beyond

Heh, never thought I'd find myself saying this, but now I look forward to Princess Lucia more than this trainwreck

Heck, I think Seo should just stick to comedy. The Suzuka 2 mini-comics are hilarious.
Old 2010-05-13, 00:22   Link #3031
Johnny
Working the bags...

Kazama said she wouldn't give him the time of day, but suddenly caved in. Probably like some have guessed when she seen Haruto and Nanami holdings hands. Then Eba wrote the note slipped it into the new present she bought and yada yada the rest is Haruto stalker history. Plus Kazama does know, he's not a dumbass even though he acts like one...

I agree with Freeter, also Lucia soothes my perviness with it's colorful pages from time to time...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 00:22   Link #3032
night train

Haruto should get a red vial from HERE and send it to Eba!!!
night train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 00:33   Link #3033
X207
Gamyūsa

haruto should just give up at this point. i agree with dark mage. he's probably going to go after eba ignoring kazama's position in the triangle. id rather see him go after nanami or akari than the hurdles to get eba back.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 00:36   Link #3034
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Well...I didn't see this coming like the rest of you apparently. That was like a wtf moment for me. Sucks for you Haruto.
Old 2010-05-13, 00:44   Link #3035
X207
Gamyūsa

i wouldnt mind if this ended up like ichigo 100. i liked that series despite how it ended. it did tell one lesson in life
just in case
Spoiler:
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 01:01   Link #3036
moeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
What will You do then if Arturro is right that Eba doesn't love Haruto.
I myself read KNIM as a filler manga, just few days ago I came back from hiatus to it, yet it seems that when I came back Seo wanted to make some hard plot moves.
Seriously I'm in "haruto should move on" faction now. But its Seo manga and as I can base my experience on suzuka which was a quite long manga, he won't move on or atleast not for good. I even stoped reading suzuka near the end, to just get
to know the ending from animesuki forums. Which was retarded imo.
Seriously Anyone know any good romance manga such as
-Video Girl Ai (Anime made me go into manga world as it only covered lke 30% of source material)
- Ichigo 100% (even though it wasn't the best plot romance ever its still few levels above seo works)
-Some other romances such as Love Hina and few less known which I wont bring here atm.
I would really read some nice romance manga to add some flavour to my other more "manly" series, but its really hard to find any good romance, with possible good artork (as I know the 70's had nice plot such as Kimagure Orange Road, even though artowrk style wasn't its best point, atleast now in modern drawing style).
Right now the only good ones out there is GE-Good Ending and Umi no Misaki. GE is like this manga but better storyline and Umi no Misaki is more light hearted and funny as well.
moeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 01:07   Link #3037
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikiMata View Post
I have to admit it's pretty hilarious how unsurprising this "surprising twist!" is. Seriously. Even dead people knew what was going to happen in this chapter. Congratulations, Seo, you are officially a no-talent ass clown hack.
A-fucking-men.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 01:17   Link #3038
kurogawa

Exclamation

I've been lurking here for quite a while but I felt compelled to make an account after reading all the recent comments.

I don't know why you're all hating on Eba when in fact it's Seo who has butchered her character over and over again just to create more drama and crap out more chapters. I've officially lost all respect for him as an author but I have rationally summarized a few constructive criticisms below:

Spoiler:
kurogawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 01:19   Link #3039
KrimzonStriker

Well I liked it, and I think people are too harsh on Kazama, he's too good natured from what I can tell to have intentionally done anything. And funny how this was actually a surprise when the theory was first proposed. <_< Anyway, Haruto's too soft, he's going to let it go I bet, I jsut have this feeling in regards to the previous build-up chapter of how he regards Kazama as a true friend, he probably gets Eba's reasons and now that he's involved personally he'll probably do his best to let it go I feel. Not that I think it will last mind you, but that'll be the general impression I think this will be going.
Old 2010-05-13, 01:30   Link #3040
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurogawa View Post
I've been lurking here for quite a while but I felt compelled to make an account after reading all the recent comments.

I don't know why you're all hating on Eba when in fact it's Seo who has butchered her character over and over again just to create more drama and crap out more chapters. I've officially lost all respect for him as an author but I have rationally summarized a few constructive criticisms below:

Spoiler:
It's a joke at this point. I can't even be bothered to take it seriously, I'm laughing it more then anything. Maybe she'll reveal her past life as a circus performer, who knows?

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life