AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Old 2010-08-05, 20:09   Link #14121
Ryus
The One Eyed King

A new jjchopper

Old 2010-08-05, 21:12   Link #14122
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

I get the feeling we will be seeing alot of funny pictures about this for a long time to come

Even more, ironically, this could be the thing that actually gives Tabitha (a relatively degree of) popularity .
Old 2010-08-05, 21:22   Link #14123
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post

I get the feeling we will be seeing alot of funny pictures about this for a long time to come

Even more, ironically, this could be the thing that actually gives Tabitha (a relatively degree of) popularity .
I'm hoping Tabitha gains some popularity... sure we'd all rather a redshirt die than a fav character but Yagi always builds up named characters before he kills them off. It's just his style and he's proven he'll kill popular characters before too

Also we all know jjchopper has a thing for Miria and Galatea... so it'd actually be a shock if we didn't get one from JJchopper due to them being shown again.

It was Yuma going with Clare that made her a fav and boosted Cynthia's popularity even more... so it's about time the final new ghost got some attention. Due to her injuries it's likely she'll survive this but I'm hoping she'll risk it all to save her captain. Thus proving while she maybe fan girl she's one who deserves respect.
Old 2010-08-05, 21:31   Link #14124
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Pfff, however he plans to build her up, I hope he actually gives her a personality before she dies, so I'll remember a bit more about her then "Miria! I'm like your biggest fan! "
Old 2010-08-05, 21:55   Link #14125
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Spoiler for Galatea and Miria sitting in a tree... K I S S I N G:

Spoiler for and Miria was very weak in the knees after words:
Old 2010-08-05, 22:01   Link #14126
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Ughh, the lips stick out way too much :S.

To be honest, both of them look like they spent way to much time in a tanning booth :S.

Honestly, it's beautiful work....but the shading...the lips...their's something about it that just gets me the wrong way.
Old 2010-08-05, 22:40   Link #14127
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Pic by BlackBasior on deviantart.net

Interesting concept for this pic, having the setting sun at her back was a good choice IMHO.

Pretty nice job with the color and shading too.

Line art could be better but it's way better than my skills (I'd personally want the city to be more like a city than suburbia). Though I do like the face, it's like she's looking right past you the viewer and just focusing on the yoma yoki.
Old 2010-08-05, 22:49   Link #14128
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Two sketches I found on Biadu by 面条之爱

Spoiler for All but nude Miria (rather small breats for her though):

Old 2010-08-05, 22:53   Link #14129
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Two sketches I found on Biadu by 面条之爱

Spoiler for All but nude Miria (rather small breats for her though):

Pretty good images... even visitin' chinise websites to find those pictures. Nice work
Jean Claymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 22:59   Link #14130
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Claymore View Post
Pretty good images... even visitin' chinise websites to find those pictures. Nice work
Me, DeadGuyKai, and warrior do this quite frequently. Whom posts the images just depends on who see it first guess. Sometimes they'll find ones I can never find though, so I'm assuming they know a few sites that I don't know of. BTW Thanks for all the images DeadGuyKai and warrior.

*expects DeadGuyKai to say "less talk, more pics"
Old 2010-08-06, 00:14   Link #14131
Jean Claymore
Former #9

I would have liked to upload some pics but seems the link for has been cracked; here i leave some links to visit

*expects DeadGuyKai to say "less talk, more pics" [/QUOTE]

http://blog.naver.com/jiyon9217?Redi...o=110089471310

http://blog.naver.com/lekjhm?Redirec...o=100090063203
Old 2010-08-06, 00:58   Link #14132
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
I would have liked to upload some pics but seems the link for has been cracked; here i leave some links to visit

http://blog.naver.com/jiyon9217?Redi...o=110089471310

http://blog.naver.com/lekjhm?Redirec...o=100090063203
Everyone be sure to Jean Claymore a cookie for this one. I mean to go to the extent of exploring what appears to be Korean blogs for us (and I watched Jean Claymore's attempt to link each pic on the deleted post too, Jean Claymore gave this one some effort.)

Well, being me () I went through the listed stuff you posted and then every link on the page but due to the sites not letting anyone copy the images directly ()... I just hit "printed screen" then cropped the one's I didn't recall into photoshop. So no one else would have to.

Here they are.

Spoiler for LOTS OF IMAGES!:
Old 2010-08-06, 01:06   Link #14133
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Spoiler for LOTS OF IMAGES!:
[/QUOTE]

Nice pics and thanks anyways here i got other site:

Spoiler for nudity:

Spoiler for size:

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...Page=undefined

Maybe this would be better... if the links do not work. Btw I think some pics had been already posted. (Hope not )
Old 2010-08-06, 01:23   Link #14134
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Nice pics and thanks anyways here i got other site:

Spoiler for nudity:
Spoiler for Nudity pic above:

Quote:
Spoiler for size:
Spoiler for Size pic above:

Quote:
http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...Page=undefined

Maybe this would be better... if the links do not work. Btw I think some pics had been already posted. (Hope not )
Hmmm...

Mostly reposts... though I'll repost the less common ones though... just cause

Spoiler for 2 Pics:

Oh btw Jean Claymore try creating a photobuck, imageshack, or tinypics account. Many sites just don't allows hotlinking so you have to upload the image somewhere else to post it.

Before I forget... Since you given us some pics today I'll point you towards http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...l=1&q=Claymore That should keep you busy for a bit
Old 2010-08-06, 01:47   Link #14135
Zotis
Rank #35

One of my favorite parts of the anime, really stirred up some deep emotions for me.

Old 2010-08-06, 01:51   Link #14136
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotis View Post
One of my favorite parts of the anime, really stirred up some deep emotions for me.

Undine's flashback is very good but even with the pic I think this belongs in the fav scenes thread. http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...=61716&page=11

Please tell us why it's so powerful for you though, I'd personally love to hear (but on the fav scenes thread )
Old 2010-08-06, 09:28   Link #14137
limao
DeAd

Wee, miria has finally awakened

limao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-06, 12:27   Link #14138
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Finally had time to play around with that Miria color panel I worked a few weeks ago for a few minute...

Just wondering your thoughts...

Version E (last update you saw)
Spoiler for size:

Version F (the few twicks I did since)
Spoiler for size:

There is only 3 changes (other than making a few colors stay inside the lines, few minor twicks I think are for the better and not listing ) between the two:
  • The blue tinted eyes everyone was clamoring for
  • the sword's symbol is now red
  • the buckles and now more metal looking
Well... after my last post I felt like now was the time to stop working on this image. I'm a damn perfectionist and will never finish other wise This isn't the final copy but very close to it.

So here it is version G (one with grey eyes and one with blue tinted eyes (version H)) After looking at both I prefer the silver eyes but for some reason don't feel like denying the blue tint fans a blue tint )

Major difference are:
  • I went with a grey symbol and not a red one
  • added more shading and highlighting to the hair
  • added lip color (it might be a little too pink, tell me what you think... just don't say red she's not supposed to be even more sexy here)
  • Redid the buckles from scratch in an attempt to fix errors from version F (tell me which you like more, I found version f to be too bright)
  • Fixed the coloring where the sword and hilt merge

Spoiler for Pics:
Old 2010-08-06, 12:30   Link #14139
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I'll have to remember to not come here at the beginning of the month. Spoilers galore, lol.
Old 2010-08-06, 12:35   Link #14140
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Oh btw Jean Claymore try creating a photobuck, imageshack, or tinypics account. Many sites just don't allows hotlinking so you have to upload the image somewhere else to post it.

Thanks but i'm not really expert on those things; i tried to upload some images but it tells me it has ocurred an error don't know why. i know I'm a newbie on computers but what url do you use to upload the images? I just put the link but it doesn't work...

Before I forget... Since you given us some pics today I'll point you towards http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...l=1&q=Claymore That should keep you busy for a bit [/QUOTE]

I appreciate it. I've already seen most of the pics there I'm just workin' on how to use those things of imageshack, photobuck or tiny... (What??)

Tags
images