AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-04-08, 10:09   Link #51881
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Then she becomes an example he avoids copying. Either way she'll be major factor in his decisions.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 11:36   Link #51882
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Meaning?

Anyone having the problem of fully imagine a structure in the head?
She can kick your arse without even resorting to IS sword. That technically make her more badass than Chifuyu

==

About the Super Genius guy.....

"Genius is relatively subjective matter...."

The Super Genius is Lazy but brilliant (more on the lazy side of thing). He managed to come up with more advanced machine than IS but the problem is: It is too complex and complicated to mass produce (read: mostly because he is lazy).

So he use it for personal conveniences since he has no great ambition or desire to change the world.

Surprisingly knowledgeable about Anime and games.... because he spend way too much time on them.

Trivial note:

Super Genius can't understand double entree.

Has a brother who has an IS pilot girlfriend. Their relationship is on-off because the girl is a Tsundere.....and the reason why his brother usually patch up with her is because: "She has big rack....." (Which he assume that it means literally big rack)

=
Old 2014-04-08, 11:41   Link #51883
I'm-here-present

Quote:
I could see Chifuyu try to surround Ichika with as many good people as possible - a safety measure.
A sister who is dead set in protecting her brother, of course she has secrets, take Madoka and her parents for example, she doesn't even want to talk about them when Ichika asked her.
But it is understandable, LN heavily implies that Ichika is the purpose of her life so no doubt she'll do anything to keep him safe even if it means she has to keep so many secrets from him, i wouldn't be surprised if she sacrifices herself for Ichika without hesitation.
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 11:47   Link #51884
OHIMESAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm-here-present View Post
A sister who is dead set in protecting her brother, of course she has secrets, take Madoka and her parents for example, she doesn't even want to talk about them when Ichika asked her.
But it is understandable, LN heavily implies that Ichika is the purpose of her life so no doubt she'll do anything to keep him safe even if it means she has to keep so many secrets from him, i wouldn't be surprised if she sacrifices herself for Ichika without hesitation.
Chifuyu strikes me as the overprotective sister who has trouble expressing her feelings to her brother, a tsundere no doubt.
True what you just said. Chifuyu became strong so that she can protect Ichika and provide for him. Her life pretty much revolves around him.
Also what Fireminer said is correct, she is taking all possible measures to keep Ichika safe just in case.
Also glad to see you updated and a long chapter at that too
OHIMESAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 11:56   Link #51885
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
...pole dancing based IS?
Don't tempt me, demino.

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2014-04-08 at 12:09.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 12:07   Link #51886
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Don't tempt me, demino.
Why not? While your opponent are going "wtf", you are hitting them with martial art disguised as pole dance.
Old 2014-04-08, 12:10   Link #51887
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Also, I've always felt that the real Ichika died a long time ago. The Ichika now is actually a replacement and actually isn't human. Well, his mind technically is Ichika, but his body, the only male to fly an IS, is the result of a pact with a bunny ears devil.

Chifuyu's devotion to Ichika is then also part guilt. Also, any incest is now more acceptable.

This also explains his density. It is due to his Stratovsky particle infinite generation core; it's denser than a neutron star!
Old 2014-04-08, 16:21   Link #51888
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

My crack theories (ready - GO):

- 'Tabane' is actually a superior alien consciousness implanted in two mechanical bunny ears.

- Chifuyu is the trainee of one Sänger Zonvolt who was sent to the past in order to pave the way for the SRW-era.
Old 2014-04-08, 18:11   Link #51889
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
My crack theories (ready - GO):

- Chifuyu is the trainee of one Sänger Zonvolt who was sent to the past in order to pave the way for the SRW-era.
A question, Alpha / @Gaiden Sänger or OG Sänger?

Also thanks to you now I can't get out of my head a picture of Chifuyu piloting the Thrudgelmir.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 18:35   Link #51890
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir

Quote:
But again, with all the dark things that surround Chifuyu, she might even consider herself as unfitting to be an older sister, which wouldn't lead to a good ending.
Hmm... if she sees herself like that, she'd be more eager to give Ichika to someone more 'fitting'. Still, Chifuyu is Chifuyu and she won't give her precious little brother to anyone. Never.

@Demino
You. Are. One. Crazy. Genius!
Pole dancing...

@Age
Your definition of a genius is pretty good. Yet I will add something, a name.
-Nara Shikamaru-
Old 2014-04-08, 19:07   Link #51891
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I really want psychoframe with GN twin drive system and NITRO system in IS size... Am I insane for that?
Old 2014-04-08, 20:05   Link #51892
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

No. The crazies combination would be:

Psychoframe that every nano computer is a GN Quantum System, which feeds data through Zero System. They also are VPS emitters, as well as data recorder for AGE System. In the case of emergency, the GN Particle from them could be pulled out for enhanchment attack.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 22:25   Link #51893
OHIMESAMA

Anyone knows the details about Fang Quake?
OHIMESAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 22:31   Link #51894
I'm-here-present

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHIMESAMA View Post
Anyone knows the details about Fang Quake?
It is power type like Shen Long, but stresses more on Hand to hand combat since none has been revealed about its weaponry. But it is showed to be a very fast unit to compliment its aggressive fighting style and its pilot's equally hot-blooded nature.
It thought you knew about it since you gave me a very good suggestions about it in FF.net?
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 00:26   Link #51895
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Hayabusa:
- The most powerful 1st generation IS still in service. It has resisted all forms of reinitialization and core transfer. It still uses the original space-suit like frame. Its preset only consisting of an oversized katana. Amazingly, the Hayabusa features over 50 equalizer bus slots, exceeding even that of the Rafael by twice over. This is in part due to its one off ability: "Mitsuboshi". As an IS with a one-off ability, one can tell it is already in second shift. Even though an old model, it can still go toe to toe with 3rd generation 1st shift IS.

"Mitsuboshi" or three wishes is a one-off ability with 3 parts:
-The first ability is to modify weapons. By corrupting the stored data of an equalizer, Hayabusa can change its parameters from how it functions to its range and destructive capability and more. The limitations are vague but the final modified state cannot stray too far from the initial state lest it become too corrupt and discarded by the system. Though it is inevitable for the data to be discarded, the greater the modification, the greater the corruption and therefore the shorter the usage time available.

-The second ability is an absolute command on the IS. The IS uses an AI to control itself and unlocks the limiters that generally keep the unit within humanly controllble bounds. Hayabusa will function to its highest capability but at the same time expose the pilot to damage from speed and impact stress, to list a few.

-The third ability is for ultimate power. The AI in the second wish does not stand for artificial intelligence. It's Actual Intelligence. Within Hayabusa are the psyche of past pilots who invoked this third ability. The third ability turns the pilot into an equalizer. The pilot has 5 minutes as their body is being converted to an equalizer, at this time Hayabusa's limiters are removed and all damage the pilot receives are instantly healed. The pilot becomes part of the IS further increasing response and performance. Once the 5 minutes are over, the pilot loses the ability to control the IS and is absorbed into Hayabusa as an equalizer.
Old 2014-04-09, 04:33   Link #51896
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akisa Akimune View Post
Hmm... if she sees herself like that, she'd be more eager to give Ichika to someone more 'fitting'. Still, Chifuyu is Chifuyu and she won't give her precious little brother to anyone. Never.

@Demino
You. Are. One. Crazy. Genius!
Pole dancing...

@Age
Your definition of a genius is pretty good. Yet I will add something, a name.
-Nara Shikamaru-
As mentioned in his quote: Genius is subjective. He may be intelligent but he is not smart enough to figure out conspiracy (unless it is obvious) and he is not that type of person (planning take effort and he is a lazy person).
Old 2014-04-09, 09:01   Link #51897
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Hayabusa:
- The most powerful 1st generation IS still in service. It has resisted all forms of reinitialization and core transfer. It still uses the original space-suit like frame. Its preset only consisting of an oversized katana. Amazingly, the Hayabusa features over 50 equalizer bus slots, exceeding even that of the Rafael by twice over. This is in part due to its one off ability: "Mitsuboshi". As an IS with a one-off ability, one can tell it is already in second shift. Even though an old model, it can still go toe to toe with 3rd generation 1st shift IS.

"Mitsuboshi" or three wishes is a one-off ability with 3 parts:
-The first ability is to modify weapons. By corrupting the stored data of an equalizer, Hayabusa can change its parameters from how it functions to its range and destructive capability and more. The limitations are vague but the final modified state cannot stray too far from the initial state lest it become too corrupt and discarded by the system. Though it is inevitable for the data to be discarded, the greater the modification, the greater the corruption and therefore the shorter the usage time available.

-The second ability is an absolute command on the IS. The IS uses an AI to control itself and unlocks the limiters that generally keep the unit within humanly controllble bounds. Hayabusa will function to its highest capability but at the same time expose the pilot to damage from speed and impact stress, to list a few.

-The third ability is for ultimate power. The AI in the second wish does not stand for artificial intelligence. It's Actual Intelligence. Within Hayabusa are the psyche of past pilots who invoked this third ability. The third ability turns the pilot into an equalizer. The pilot has 5 minutes as their body is being converted to an equalizer, at this time Hayabusa's limiters are removed and all damage the pilot receives are instantly healed. The pilot becomes part of the IS further increasing response and performance. Once the 5 minutes are over, the pilot loses the ability to control the IS and is absorbed into Hayabusa as an equalizer.
Isn't this much like the Devil Gundam from G gundam?

And I would think White Knight is the strongest IS, 1st generation or not.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 09:04   Link #51898
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Doesn't the devil gundam just use people's negative emotions then go crazy?

But the White Knight has been decommissioned. Hayabusa is supposed to be the strongest active 1st generation IS.
Old 2014-04-09, 09:31   Link #51899
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

How would if fare against Kuzuhara?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 10:14   Link #51900
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Who or what is Kuzuhara?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest