AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-16, 23:14   Link #1861
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Well with C.C. and all her wisdom and the many lovers that she's probably been with, it's hard to imagine that C.C. would pick Lelouch who has shown no particular interest in any female at all, to fullfill the "love" wish. I see her as the anti-Charles or possibly the same as Charles as I'm not sure where Charles actually stands. Her background states that she received Geass after being tricked by a Nun. What she perceived as kindness turns out to be nothing more than someone wishing to put a curse upon her. I think that her true wish is to see someone do things out of kindness and selflessness and not out of personal gain. Idk if that makes sense but that my speculation or take on it.
Except... how does turning all MOE help her achieve that? I haven't really seen much reason for that to be necessary. They could have made her lose the Code and keep her memories. They're the writers and the Code wasn't even brought up until that episode.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 23:18   Link #1862
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Except... how does turning all MOE help her achieve that? I haven't really seen much reason for that to be necessary. They could have made her lose the Code and keep her memories. They're the writers and the Code wasn't even brought up until that episode.
Well turning all Moe could put a person back into a state of innocence. I guess some might perceive that state as the most honest and least jaded? She could see things for what it really is rather than have rationalize it with the lies of the world.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 23:20   Link #1863
Aquaman OS

The Moe stuff is pointless. It's just an excuse to keep her around. Her purpose is served.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 23:22   Link #1864
Micante

Quote:
Well turning all Moe could put a person back into a state of innocence. I guess some might perceive that state as the most honest and least jaded? She could see things for what it really is rather than have rationalize it with the lies of the world.
Well, it kind of make things more easy... considering she doesn't get betrayed again (and knowing the world of Code Geass, that possibility could be oh-so-likely). Personally, I find it more of a victory if she is able to see kindness after experiencing all the betrayals and lies.

I generally don't like mindwipes and resets in general, because it feels like everything that person has suffered through and learn becomes taken away. Personally, I find mindwipes to be more like running away from problems rather than taking them on.
Old 2008-08-16, 23:29   Link #1865
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Well, it kind of make things more easy... considering she doesn't get betrayed again (and knowing the world of Code Geass, that possibility could be oh-so-likely). Personally, I find it more of a victory if she is able to see kindness after experiencing all the betrayals and lies.

I generally don't like mindwipes and resets in general, because it feels like everything that person has suffered through and learn becomes taken away. Personally, I find mindwipes to be more like running away from problems rather than taking them on.
Same here, it would mean fake happiness to me. but eh, I still have faith in it, she will get her memories back And imo I think that her being moe at the moment has a prupose for the next episodes.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 23:47   Link #1866
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Same here, it would mean fake happiness to me. but eh, I still have faith in it, she will get her memories back And imo I think that her being moe at the moment has a prupose for the next episodes.
Well being moe and mortal puts her in a state of vulnerability also I guess. As an immortal, she really didn't have much to lose. You can do all the bad stuff to her and it will not affect her the least bit since she'll simply pick herself up and move on with her life. I remember her having certain flashbacks about being hated in the past and she just took it and moved on with her life. I think meeting Marianne could be the first instance were she was shown unconditional kindness with such sincere honesty. Would explain why everybody loves Marianne so much since I get the vibe that people consider her as modern King Arthur or Gallahad. However she was brutally murdered maybe proving that there is no kindness in people. I guess she might question if that was a once in a lifetime thing or if it can be replicated in other people. So she decides to do an experiment whether it can be replicated with Lelouch. Don't know why she'd choose Lelouch or if this has anything to do with Moe C.C. but I'm pretty sure it's somehow important. But also makes me question why would she give Lelouch geass in the first place if she knew that geass only cause him misery? Idk....I think I lost the point I was trying to make.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 23:49   Link #1867
Micante

Quote:
I hope so... More importantly, I hope the purpose is something important to her rather than an offhanded comment which inspires another character (a la Shirley's Love is Power). If they mind wiped C.C. so she can cluelessly make another character better, I'll be banging my head on the wall.

Quote:
Idk....I think I lost the point I was trying to make.
Were my awesome skills too much for you to-

Hang on, I think my ego just exploded. Anyways, there better be a damn good reason for her to become moe.
Old 2008-08-17, 07:28   Link #1868
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
You'd think the only way C.C. could get her memories back would be for either Charles to give them back, which seems highly unlikely, or C.C. takes her Code back that he stole.

As of right now though it looks like Kallen will be caring for C.C. I could of sworn he would of been able to take her with him.
I can't wait for the subs to come out.
Old 2008-08-17, 07:31   Link #1869
pingva

C.C. in this state can even be taken by Charles. Help!
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 08:51   Link #1870
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
You'd think the only way C.C. could get her memories back would be for either Charles to give them back, which seems highly unlikely, or C.C. takes her Code back that he stole.

As of right now though it looks like Kallen will be caring for C.C. I could of sworn he would of been able to take her with him.
I can't wait for the subs to come out.
why do i get the sense that Chi.Chi would be the one to motivate kallen to go after lulu
Old 2008-08-17, 08:53   Link #1871
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
why do i get the sense that Chi.Chi would be the one to motivate kallen to go after lulu
Because you're a kallen fan, that should be obvious <_<

You can talk about Kallen in the Kallen thread you know >_>
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 08:55   Link #1872
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Because you're a kallen fan, that should be obvious <_<

You can talk about Kallen in the Kallen thread you know >_>
this was about C.C not kallen
since her new id also provides a new POV on lulu
Old 2008-08-17, 08:56   Link #1873
pingva

I think Jeriamiah should take C.C. with him. He still don't know that Leloch is betrayed, so he will go the Ikaragura.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 08:59   Link #1874
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
I think Jeriamiah should take C.C. with him. He still don't know that Leloch is betrayed, so he will go the Ikaragura.
the preview shows him on the monitor talking to ougi
Old 2008-08-17, 09:44   Link #1875
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
Like I said earlier, that better not be the only purpose C.C. serves.
Old 2008-08-17, 09:53   Link #1876
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Like I said earlier, that better not be the only purpose C.C. serves.
Apart from doing a bit of dusting. Shes good at that.

Only problem is lelouch has got the whole cooking and cleaning thing down to a T. He doesn't need help, heck he probably does a better job himself.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 09:55   Link #1877
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
i think Kallen taking CC is more likely.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 09:58   Link #1878
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Apart from doing a bit of dusting. Shes good at that.

Only problem is lelouch has got the whole cooking and cleaning thing down to a T. He doesn't need help, heck he probably does a better job himself.
Well, I feel that if that did happen, it would be similar to Kallen getting her memories rewritten by the Emperor permanently just so she can push Lelouch and C.C. together and be episode eyecandy.

Now, to prevent this from turninginto a Kallen thread. My point is... C.C. really didn't need her memories taken away and it better have a good purpose other than pushing other characters closer together and doing menial tasks.
Old 2008-08-17, 10:31   Link #1879
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Well, I feel that if that did happen, it would be similar to Kallen getting her memories rewritten by the Emperor permanently just so she can push Lelouch and C.C. together and be episode eyecandy.

Now, to prevent this from turninginto a Kallen thread. My point is... C.C. really didn't need her memories taken away and it better have a good purpose other than pushing other characters closer together and doing menial tasks.
It's to make bigger impact when It ( Lelouch x C.C.) will happen.
And just think about what C.C. will say to Lelouch when she will get her memories back.
Ahhh, I want my C.C. back.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 10:32   Link #1880
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
It's to make bigger impact when It ( Lelouch x C.C.) will happen.
And just think about what C.C. will say to Lelouch when she will get her memories back.
Ahhh, I want my C.C. back.
Stupid boy, *slap*.
And then he, Kallen, and C.C. will have a long chat... and by chat I mean threesome.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote