AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-30, 18:09   Link #5581
yvj
U Mad?

Poor Kaguya if only she had bigger boobs than she could get higher than 4th place on the harem pole.
Old 2009-04-30, 18:11   Link #5582
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
It's okay if [insert name] isn't Lelouch's most important person.

Your world won't crumble just because [insert name] is something other than Lelouch's most important person. She is her own person. She does not need Lelouch to define what she is. She's going to move on, get into a relationship with another person and maybe even start a family.

[insert name] will always be 2nd to Suzaku in Lelouch's heart anyway
And by the way, just to note something, the cool thing, about KallenxLelouch fans and their ship, is that their world-ship NEVER crumbles.
The things, that crumble, are the ships of the other fanbases. Some DEEP holes, that are like bigger than Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann.

Oh what can you say? Some people, just born with natural luck. They choose the right ship.
Some others, find their way, somewhere along their journey. It all comes down to the individual. 8)
Old 2009-04-30, 18:18   Link #5583
Key Board
Carbon

I think it's just you guys, frankly
You are truly the last battalion

You might wear that distinction by pride, but I don't think think it's healthy to obsess over things that long

As you said, things wane and fade away. But is it truly a bad thing?

At this rate you might actually outlast people who are still butthurt over Nia dying
Old 2009-04-30, 18:19   Link #5584
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:

You might wear that distinction by pride, but I don't think think it's healthy to obsess over things that long

At this rate you might actually outlast people who are still butthurt over Nia dying

I do smell, a bit of yaoi-butthurt here? Hum, yep, sounds about right.
Look, i know that it sucks that Kallen was the one, that kissed Lelouch last, but take comfort, that Suzaku was his best friend. Kallen was his girl {mostly} so w/e

Peace for everyone, it's alright. 8)

p.s KallenxLelouch fans, are not butthurt, lulz. What are you talking about? They wave their flags with a proud heart because they were the gladiators that Okouchi chose to invest something to. 8DD
Old 2009-04-30, 18:20   Link #5585
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:

The fighter is to be always single-minded with one object in view: to fight, looking neither backward nor side wise. To go straight forward in order to crush the enemy is all that is necessary for him.
- Daisetz Suzuki
Old 2009-04-30, 18:22   Link #5586
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

Hmm I really think you mistook us. We aren't member of the CluClu ship (no offense there plz, i'm just playing at the same game that this person)or any other ship, we are member of the Kalulu ship.

And The member of our ship can't be butthurted cause actually....they got everything they wanted.
Even some naughty sex simulation with Koshimizu playing Kallen at bed with Lelouch :'D

So yeah, you choose the wrong door, this is the wonderful kalulu ship, the ship supported by Word of God :'D Come with us, and you shall see the light.

Edit : yaoi fan ? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Old 2009-04-30, 18:23   Link #5587
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

LOL!!! I come to this and I laugh my ass off!

Quote:
It's okay if [insert name] isn't Lelouch's most important person.

Your world won't crumble just because [insert name] is something other than Lelouch's most important person. She is her own person. She does not need Lelouch to define what she is. She's going to move on, get into a relationship with another person and maybe even start a family.

[insert name] will always be 2nd to Suzaku in Lelouch's heart anyway
Where were you most of the series?
Old 2009-04-30, 18:28   Link #5588
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
And by the way, just to note something, the cool thing, about KallenxLelouch fans and their ship, is that their world-ship NEVER crumbles.
You... you are joking, right?

There's tons of holes in KaLulu, most of which boil down to "Kallen is just a self-important fangirl who Lelouch worries about sometimes because she does too much stupid stuff trying to get his attention." oh, yeah, and "He only worried about her getting captured because she knows his identity." Or something.

Course, that's only if one's really trying to discredit the relationship entirely... to discredit just the pairing, it's easy to say "He never saw her as a romantic interest, he let her kiss him because he felt bad for lying to her as his friend"... etc etc.

Shirley, now, is rather harder to discredit. :/

And Key Board --- I love you. You might just want to either tack on a "Nunnally and" there, or just replace "Suzaku" with "Nunnally" to make it a bit more accurate, though. XD

ETA -- also, I don't think his/her point was so much that KaLulu fans are butthurt but that they're obsessed to the degree that most other pairings involving either Lelouch or Kallen are often decried and mocked. Especially on this thread. Not everyone, mind, and not all the time, but sometimes. >_> So it's not that you're butthurt, it's that you're still very hung up on it when some people might want to discuss the merits of other pairings without it turning into a war...

Last edited by snowdevil_crow; 2009-04-30 at 18:38. Reason: To add
Old 2009-04-30, 18:36   Link #5589
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post

There's tons of holes in KaLulu, most of which boil down to "Kallen is just a self-important fangirl who Lelouch worries about sometimes because she does too much stupid stuff trying to get his attention." oh, yeah, and "He only worried about her getting captured because she knows his identity." Or something.

Course, that's only if one's really trying to discredit the relationship entirely... to discredit just the pairing, it's easy to say "He never saw her as a romantic interest, he let her kiss him because he felt bad for lying to her as his friend"... etc etc.

Shirley, now, is rather harder to discredit. :/

And Key Board --- I love you. You might just want to either tack on a "Nunnally and" there, or just replace "Suzaku" with "Nunnally" to make it a bit more accurate, though. XD
If we wanna use dumb arguments against pairing, we can use the whole "Lelouch felt guilty over Shirley and that's why everything happened !"

Easy to discredit as well. REALLY easy. Now all of those pseudo arguments doesn't work, like at all, and if we need to expand on why we can, but I'm pretty sure you know the reasons as well (Lol are there really people who would dare say "that's because she knew his identity ? PLEASE LOL xD I want to meet them !)

So when we are looking at Kalulu in a full light, from season 1, to season 2, I don't even think we need official release to understand what was the truth about this pairing.

Actually when I think about that, all those side stuff about them, simply confirmed stuff Kallen/Lelouch fans already affirmed during the serie. (But we were biased back then. Now the staff is biased as well I guess :'D)

Kalulu credo ? We SPEAK the truth
I guess one of us is Okouchi's hidden children...

Old 2009-04-30, 18:37   Link #5590
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:

I always joke, and i never joke at the same time, but this is irrelevant. 8D

Down to business, i beg your pardon? I am talking, about real-blows, into the ship.
Hum, let us see::

-- Trying to get his attention? = I am pretty sure, that if Kallen wanted it, she could have had the best, sex-attention, but she was the one to stop it.
Argument :: bang-bang, shot down.

-- She knows his identity? = Sure, even after the revelation of his ID, Kallen participated on the plan, to get Lelouch-Zero back and she was willing to die for him in Turn 2, proving her wild loyalty. And the same thing never crossed Lelouch's mind either, i mean, saying "Suzaku, you take away from me, my most precious things/etc" does show, a personal care that could care less about military purposes.
Argument :: band-bang, shot down.

So yep, two useless blows, {along with million others} that did not even got near to the Kalulu-ship. People want to disagree with canon? They are free to. As, the people that do agree with canon, can lol with them. 8)
Old 2009-04-30, 18:41   Link #5591
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Hum... Actually, there's tons of holes in every possible pairing, if you want to find one. You can say that Villeta gets with Ohgi because she was tired of him stalking her or something. To discredit a relationship is not that hard when you have imagination. We can't say things like "he just cared because she knew his identity", because we're not Lelouch... And even that, Lelouch knew that if there was a person in the BK that would never tell anything, it was Kallen.

But i understand your point, Snow. 8D
Old 2009-04-30, 18:42   Link #5592
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Can you stop distort the reality about episode 7 of CG S2. We all know what's happen here is irrevelant unless if you admit that being drug == being alright ? So stop it with this argument since, well...it's not an argument.
Old 2009-04-30, 18:42   Link #5593
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

I always joke, and i never joke at the same time, but this is irrelevant. 8D

Down to business, i beg your pardon? I am talking, about real-blows, into the ship.
Hum, let us see::

-- Trying to get his attention? = I am pretty sure, that if Kallen wanted it, she could have had the best, sex-attention, but she was the one to stop it.
Argument :: bang-bang, shot down.

-- She knows his identity? = Sure, even after the revelation of his ID, Kallen participated on the plan, to get Lelouch-Zero back and she was willing to die for him in Turn 2, proving her wild loyalty. And the same thing never crossed Lelouch's mind either, i mean, saying "Suzaku, you take away from me, my most precious things/etc" does show, a personal care that could care less about military purposes.
Argument :: band-bang, shot down.

So yep, two useless blows, {along with million others} that did not even got near to the Kalulu-ship. People want to disagree with canon? They are free to. As, the people that do agree with canon, can lol with them. 8)
Y'know, clapping your hands over your ears and shouting "LALALA I'M NOT LISTENING" is not exactly the same as "defending your ship". Not to mention the other points I made.

Listen, I'm probably not the best person to go to for discrediting KaLulu as I'm rather partial to it myself, but even so... your first point. I don't know if you were being serious there or not, but, uh, the Turn Seven scene where he asks to sleep with her? Definitely not proof that he has any romantic interest in her.

Second one... see that, "My most precious things." He's treating her like a thing. A tool. His best pilot, and someone who knows a lot about him. Not like a friend.

*twitch*
Old 2009-04-30, 18:43   Link #5594
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Hum... Actually, there's tons of holes in every possible pairing, if you want to find one. You can say that Villeta gets with Ohgi because she was tired of him stalking her or something. To discredit a relationship is not that hard when you have imagination. We can't say things like "he just cared because she knew his identity", because we're not Lelouch... And even that, Lelouch knew that if there was a person in the BK that would never tell anything, it was Kallen.

But i understand your point, Snow. 8D

Yeah, that was kind of my point. ^^' That all pairings are easy enough to discredit if someone just doesn't see them or want them. KaLulu is no more indestructible than any others.
Old 2009-04-30, 18:45   Link #5595
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Can you stop distort the reality about episode 7 of CG S2. We all know what's happen here is irrevelant unless if you admit that being drug == being alright ? So stop it with this argument since, well...it's not an argument.
LOL Whut?

Explain
Old 2009-04-30, 18:45   Link #5596
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Wait, what?
Lelouch was perfectly fine {in terms of clear mind} at that moment, he even got shocked when he saw Kallen, approaching him, with the Refrain on his hand in the beginning. But then, he did not care anymore.
He was not in drugs, he was alright {apart from his depression-state} to think and act accordingly. Yes, he did act like a dick and so? Does this mean, he was not attracted to Kallen sexually?

Because let us see. Hum, attracted to someone sexually = stalking them with their eyes = stalking them more = asking to get laid with them.
Oh wait, Lelouch reached the last step, hum, yep, he is so much sexually attracted to Kallen, that scared the poor girl. Fffff
Old 2009-04-30, 18:46   Link #5597
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Yeah, that was kind of my point. ^^' That all pairings are easy enough to discredit if someone just doesn't see them or want them. KaLulu is no more indestructible than any others.
Ah, that's it? Well, you should have done this in a more subtle way, like, in a way that is not a guarantee to receive flames and rocks against you after the post.
Old 2009-04-30, 18:47   Link #5598
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
LOL Whut?

Explain
I think he/she meant that the argument of "Lelouch wants to sleep with Kallen because of what he said in Turn Seven" is kind of invalid because he had also just tried to pump himself full of refrain which is... not something he would normally try to do.

Basically, he wasn't in his right mind then, and stuff he said or tried to do isn't indicative of his regular mental state.

(If he even has one. He's pretty helter-skelter, emotionally and mentally...)
Old 2009-04-30, 18:47   Link #5599
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Drug is something you need.
Lelouch needed Kallen.

She was his sexy sex drug :'DDD
On a more serious note, about Snow's edit, i'll say only that :

Since Kalulu fans are arguing using canon bases, it's kinda hard for many of us to agree to think which were kinda sunk by canon. For example, if a CluClu fan is all "They were going to kiss in 24 "I'm sorry but i'm not going to agree. It doesn't seem right for me.

Now they have every right to like their ship but well, that's a forum, so of course, things are being discussed.

And about Turn 7, it's simply a proof he is physically attracted by her. Kallen is good looking enough for him to think as having sex with her, as a comforting thing. And NO he wouldn't have jumped in someone else panties, had someone else been there.

Old 2009-04-30, 18:51   Link #5600
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Ah, that's it? Well, you should have done this in a more subtle way, like, in a way that is not a guarantee to receive flames and rocks against you after the post.
Don't fall into that trap Kid.

Translation: All ships are as legitimate as the next. = Fanfiction.

There are most definitely more much valid arguments than others.

Reasonable argument + canon >>>>>>> "My interpretation with no back up"/"I just don't see"/ "I never thought..."/"My emotions"