Notices

Old 2004-04-21, 09:10   Link #61
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
1 There is many threads about Kakashi

2 to even think about Kakashi killing 1 Uchiha member makes you a naruto newbie
1: So because of that reason you can post uselss stuff in another Kakashi thread ?

2: I never thought Kakashi did kill a Uchiha member. But if he did why couldn't he ? He can kill Sasuke whenever he wants.. And as i know Sasuke is a Uchiha member! I think there were many Uchiha members not that strong.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 09:15   Link #62
Palani
///_^

Indeed, Me and Nine Tails agree to some part. Some posts here are just random stuff, Yes I'm talking about you whatever123. IMO if you post sth. than it should be well constructed and supported by manga/animé. I've also found that people don't respect the spoiler rule. This thread has no tag so no spoiling allowed even in tags. I've said that my theory is supported by the manga yet I haven't posted any true spoilers. This on the contary of some of you you.

I quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto-super-fan
its 100% truth that itachi did kill the uchi clan because of sasuke. it was itachi! because thats why he left sasuke live so sasuke can defeat him. His clan was to weak to defeat him because he was leader of the anbu at age 13.
This is sth. that hasn't been discussed in the animé so shouldn't even have been posted here.

And that's probably why Nine Tails called you newbies, read the CoC first before posting.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 09:24   Link #63
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
He can kill Sasuke whenever he wants.. And as i know Sasuke is a Uchiha member!
He can kill Sasuke because Sasuke is a bitch (or maybe just because he's a kid/not fully grown).
Who said Kakashi killed an Uchiha?
Old 2004-04-21, 10:44   Link #64
LithKage

Good Kikashi Theory:

From the only early picture we've seen of him we can gather that he's always hidden that eye. Maybe he was born blind in that eye or some other disablement. Before/After the massacre of the Uchiha he has a transplant or Jutsu procedure that leaves the scare. He underwent this sertainly dangerous procedure to avenge a friend/loved one (who could have been an Uchiha). Whether it was an Uchiha's eye or if somehow through the transplant process used he obtains the sharigan. He then joins the ANBU and becomes the infamous "Copy Ninja Kikashi".

When this all happens...who knows. Certainly after the 4th died and I would think before he joined ANBU (not sure on that).
LithKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 10:47   Link #65
Palani
///_^

The blindness theory is false. During the flashbacks of the hokage we see Kakashi with his mouth cloth with both eyes open and no Sharingan.
Old 2004-04-21, 11:05   Link #66
-=KureI=-

Send a message via MSN to -=KureI=-
Any wat makes you think that it is impossible for kakashi to kill an Uchiha, do not forget that kakashi is also an elite ninja and till now we do not know the true extent of his powers.
-=KureI=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 11:10   Link #67
Palani
///_^

Manga readers do know his power

Spoiler for Manga, I'm sinning, Ban me, I'm not alone here ya know, And it's impossible to argue otherwise:
Old 2004-04-21, 11:15   Link #68
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

why not make this a [spoiler] thread? seen from all the [spoiler] tags it would be a good thing for both the [spoilers] and the [non spoilers] right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
The blindness theory is false. During the flashbacks of the hokage we see Kakashi with his mouth cloth with both eyes open and no Sharingan.
so? not every blind person has no eyes... from what I know and have seen, there is no hard proof that contradicts LithKage's theory. I don't say I agree, I just say that (xcept for manga and movie of course..) I don't know anything that could prove his theory wrong.
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 11:23   Link #69
-=KureI=-

well 1 question i have is that the sharingan on kakashi's eye is always activated. doesnt it mean that eventhough its covered it is still consuming chakra because it takes chakra just to activate it and keep it going right?
Old 2004-04-21, 11:38   Link #70
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=KureI=-
well 1 question i have is that the sharingan on kakashi's eye is always activated. doesnt it mean that eventhough its covered it is still consuming chakra because it takes chakra just to activate it and keep it going right?
nope, because it doesn't perform any labor, so it doesn't use any energy. think of it like a normal eye: you can't shut that down too, right? your eye is constantly on 'stand-by' mode, but once it receives light it will start emitting pulses through your nerves. whenever you cut off the light however, your eye will stop producing pulses and like that will stop working. only at that point you can go into sleep, which means that it really does stop working, eventhough it is still on 'stand-by'. the same thing goes for a patch; it is possible to go to sleep when you have a patch over your eye, or when you are in absolute darkness, but you will have to be trained (I saw some weird Indian guy do it, felt really awkward, but he did...). I guess it works the same way for sharingan...

*note: I'm guessing 80% of this stuff, but I think it's quite a big step in the right way. if you have to be sure however, you could better rely on the other reply's... :P
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 11:46   Link #71
n00blike
member 69 of S.P.A. ;)

Question

i agree with the ppl that say he got it transplanted because he can't seem to "trun it off". thats why he has to cover it up with his head protector. but one was the one to do the transplant? maybe oro did it as a test? so he can go on to do other trasnplants?
n00blike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 11:54   Link #72
Visions of time
Obey the Shrooples

Went from a "I think Kakashi killed the Uchihas" To "How did sharingan get his kakashi(er oops.. kakashi get his sharingan..) and can he kill an Uchiha?"
Kakashi being able to kill a member of the Uchiha clan is awfull subjective. Are you askinfg if he could kill a Child in the clan? a newborn uchiha? or an adult non-ninja with no sharingan? probebly, We know that he is a tough ninja, we just don't know hwo tough he was WITHOUT his sharingan.

As for how he got it.. My geuss is he probebly transplanted it from a dead or dieing uchia(maybe a friend) who had left their sharingan activated. He came scooped it up and had it replace his own eye. If the Uchia member was dead while having the sharingan activated it might explain why Kakashi can't turn it off. Maybe they din't connect the right neerves to activate the "turn off" function of the eye.. I'm fairly sure though that it was NOT orochimaru who did it, since Oro commented on kakashi not having it the last time they saw eachother.(implied by his commenting on not seeing teh sharingan in his left eye "a long time ago") So i'm geussing he got it some time after Orochimaru left, so Probebly during the reign of the 4th hokage.
Visions of time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 12:05   Link #73
-=KureI=-

well 1 thing i cant seem to understand is that how does the bloodline actually work.. kakashi doesnt have the Uchiha bloodline but yet still uses the sharingan. even if it is surgically implanted.. does it mean if he implants the Hyuga on the other eyes he will be the Shakugan Master
Old 2004-04-21, 12:09   Link #74
Visions of time
Obey the Shrooples

Spoiler:
My interpretation of that is to mean that he is capeble of using the sharingan because his body is the right type.(or it is able to withstand the stress of using the sharingan)
I don't think his body would be suitable for the byakugan, just because. I don't feel like explaining it. ^^;;
Suffice it to say some people have bodies capeble of odd things and some people don't. that and the Hyuuga's would never allow him to get his hands on a byakugan eye. That is why they have branch and head families, to protect the secrets of byakugana dn ensure that only hyuuga are able to use it. they would seal up the byakugan fo any branch member he tried to get it from and he'd ahve the entire clan goign after him if he went after a head familyt member. (He's strong but I don't think he can take on the ENTIRE hyuuga clan.. all at once)
Old 2004-04-21, 12:22   Link #75
n00blike
member 69 of S.P.A. ;)

i got it ok here we go this is my story on how this might of happened....

kakashi and his Uchiha freind where bffl. then when one night they where hanging out at uchihas house somken a blunt when they hear the screams of ppl. they runn of to help them when they see (suskas bro) killing everyone they think he has gon mad so they try and stop him. he starts yelling about oro wanting the sharingan and how he has to stop him. Kakashi is surpriesed and then baaammmm. a big explotion happen and he is letf there with his freind at his side. the 4th arives and sees Kakashi and his Uchiha freind laying on the floor almost dead. the 4th truns kakashi's head and sees that his eye is missing. Kakashi's uchiha freind is deing and kakashi goes to his side.
Uchiha: kakashi can you do me a favor
kakashi: yes , anything
Uchiha: promise me that you will take care and avenge my Uchiha clan.
Kakashi: i am too weak, but i will do anything in my power to
Uchiha: here take my eye to replace yours that was lost. it will give you the strangth to protect you ones you love.
Kakashi: what are you saying?
Uchiha: i know iim gona die so take my sharingan it will give you the strangth you will need to protect your love ones, promis me that you will look after the Uchiha clan as long as you can
Kakashi: but how would this work?
Uchiha: the 4th has the power to do this transplant, he will help us (or a busty women if my time line is wrong)
Kakashi: noooo you can leave mee nOOOOOOOOOOOOO
then they do the transplant and that is why to this day kakashi is sooo strickt on protecting the ones you love.
n00blike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 12:45   Link #76
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Quote:
Kakashi: noooo you can leave mee nOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lol. I hope you aren't really being serious. (By the way, it would be the 3rd.) These last few theories with Itachi not being pure evil are just hilarious, and really stupid. It's just sad.
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 13:17   Link #77
Visions of time
Obey the Shrooples

That also brings up an intersting point... did itachi leave before or after the 4th Hokage died?
Spoiler:
Otherwise the story is a bit amusing. XD
Old 2004-04-21, 13:37   Link #78
Pillage

if itachi killed the clan during the 4th, that would make sasuke alot older than naruto, and im pretty sure theyre around the same age.

i think its possible itachi isnt pure evil. he could be a huge asshole from what weve seen of him, but not a homocidal maniac.
Pillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 13:43   Link #79
ShadowlessMurker
Chaotic Prodigy

Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowlessMurker
To me its not doubt that Itachi is probably the deadliest Ninja alive at the moment, but as
far as being a crazy murderer I doubt it, He obviously has some other purpose.
ShadowlessMurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 13:53   Link #80
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Itachi isn't a crazy murderer--he's just a murderer.

And he left during the 3rd's second reign. The 4th died 13 years before the present time, when Sasuke wasn't even born yet.
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote