AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-21, 10:27   Link #81
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Vol 8 and 9. I still understand his stupidity at vol 8 but his stupidity at vol 9 is just ..........idiot. Well, some part of it might be bcuz of power influence, but the novel narrative seems indicate that Natsuru is concious of what he do.
Old 2009-08-21, 17:49   Link #82
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
How's the pacing of the manga compared to the novel. I mean up to end of vol 2 of the manga, how much material from the novels were covered?
Old 2009-08-21, 19:40   Link #83
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

1 vol of novel so far. The last chapter of vol 2 of manga was the beginning of vol 2 of novel.
Old 2009-08-21, 20:26   Link #84
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
oops, yea it's Shizuku lol. I tends to forget character's name. Hmmm. I can upload the novel to mediafire. I'll PM you the link later. And by later I mean when I finished uploading ^^. Blame my snail speed internet connection if you think you've wait too long :P
Well, I don;t mind to wait, thank U for your kindness may god bless you for ever and ever I'll wait till you finish upload it to MF

About Natsuru stupidity may be it because he's so intoxicated by Sakura's charm?

my Father said if human in Love struck condition, they tend to forget almost everything that not related with his love one, in some cases, even the book that they read suddenly contain their love one's face, before some teacher hit their head and all back to normal

oh about the picture that you ask (Natsuru dreaming kiss scene versus Natsuru real Kiss scene), it come from novel 8 1/2

Last edited by surerman; 2009-08-21 at 21:44.
Old 2009-08-21, 21:44   Link #85
Mizuno
Undefined

Thanks Kuroishinigami, so judging from that pacing, the manga is going to have at least 100 chapters. I have a feeling the 'bad stuff' will really not appear in the 1st season if it's only 13 episodes long.

And personally I don't find Sakura that charming, I'd go for any of the other 3 girls quicker than Sakura.
Old 2009-08-21, 22:46   Link #86
surerman
Banned

Poor Natsuru,just look what Shizuku done to him when she drag him to Girl Section after force his Kampfer transformation with her Red Bracelet (I think it's around vol 11)

sorry about the quality, I just got the idea and do quick edit with coreldraw12

does anyone know from what series this picture is?
Spoiler:
Old 2009-08-21, 22:57   Link #87
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Thanks Kuroishinigami, so judging from that pacing, the manga is going to have at least 100 chapters. I have a feeling the 'bad stuff' will really not appear in the 1st season if it's only 13 episodes long.

And personally I don't find Sakura that charming, I'd go for any of the other 3 girls quicker than Sakura.
Yea something about her doesn't really stand out as much as the others..well for most of the other girls they have another side to them at makes them very interesing

personally very interesting in Mikoto(got it right this time) atm, really digging her other half

oh and omake is out!
After seeing it again I really couldn't care about Natsuru-chwans other half, I'd tap that

....something quite wrong with that
Old 2009-08-21, 23:07   Link #88
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
does anyone know from what series this picture is?
Spoiler:
It is from Clannad but those subs are probably a prank

Head or Gut?
Old 2009-08-21, 23:41   Link #89
Mizuno
Undefined

lol, it's definite joke subs. I still remember that episode.
Old 2009-08-22, 01:09   Link #90
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Yea something about her doesn't really stand out as much as the others..well for most of the other girls they have another side to them at makes them very interesing

personally very interesting in Mikoto(got it right this time) atm, really digging her other half

oh and omake is out!
After seeing it again I really couldn't care about Natsuru-chwans other half, I'd tap that

....something quite wrong with that
Shuzuku doesn't. And I still think she's the most interesting one :P. or is it just me? lol Hmmm, does Mikoto transformation also bring different personality like Akane? I kinda forget lol
Old 2009-08-22, 02:23   Link #91
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Shuzuku doesn't. And I still think she's the most interesting one :P. or is it just me? lol Hmmm, does Mikoto transformation also bring different personality like Akane? I kinda forget lol
Look like she is, she attacking Natsuru and after being fend off by her fire, she crying, then goes into battle again, now with Akane join in. Lose is absolute, and when she unconscious she transform back to Mikoto.

So not only her appearance, her behavior become aggressive too

Mikoto normal: brown eyes, brown hair, white dress, cheerful personality
Mikoto Kampfer: blue eyes, blonde, black uniform, aggressive, , wield a samurai

but why she attacking Natsuru?, because Shizuku kiss him? and why she cry?, jealous that her childhood friend 1st kiss being stolen infront of her eyes?, and look like she have cruelest stuffed animal, a mouse shiskebab

hope some one translating this novel too........
Old 2009-08-22, 09:54   Link #92
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

She's attacking girl Natsuru becuz she thinks girl Natsuru tries to take male Natsuru away from him. And also his animal things(the one that gives her Kampfer power) says that she has to defeat all her enemies(the red bracelet Kampfer).

The reason she cries was becuz when she battle with girl Natsuru, girl Natsuru change the battle place to the male side of public side and she is embarrased so much after looking guys nude body(you know, the usual girls innocent things in manga). So far I don't remember her personality change, only her appearance change. But it could be that I just forgot about it lol
Old 2009-08-22, 17:53   Link #93
Fandal

Quote:
Vol 8 and 9. I still understand his stupidity at vol 8 but his stupidity at vol 9 is just ..........idiot. Well, some part of it might be bcuz of power influence, but the novel narrative seems indicate that Natsuru is concious of what he do.
Could that be why the ratings took a sudden drop on Amazon.co.jp for Volume 8 & 9? How was 9.5 & 10? The ratings are a bit higher for those two.
Old 2009-08-22, 19:26   Link #94
Mizuno
Undefined

I hope there are some KissXSis style tongue twister in this. /wishful thinking
Old 2009-08-22, 21:04   Link #95
X207
Gamyūsa

are all the novels currently in the raw format with out any translations yet?
Old 2009-08-23, 03:39   Link #96
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandal View Post
Could that be why the ratings took a sudden drop on Amazon.co.jp for Volume 8 & 9? How was 9.5 & 10? The ratings are a bit higher for those two.
9.5 was kinda like a side story. Fans who like th 3 girls would definitely like it. 10 is better, but it ends with a cliffhanger at the climax.

Yes, there's only raw version of the novel so far, no english translated one.
Old 2009-08-23, 08:07   Link #97
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
9.5 was kinda like a side story. Fans who like th 3 girls would definitely like it. 10 is better, but it ends with a cliffhanger at the climax.

Yes, there's only raw version of the novel so far, no english translated one.
ty. so i'll just have to wait for a group do that be it official or by fans ie haruhi novels
Old 2009-08-23, 23:30   Link #98
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
ty. so i'll just have to wait for a group do that be it official or by fans ie haruhi novels
Why?,we already have a translator here *pointing at kuroshinigami *

just ask him nicely and he will translate it, he's a good guy you know?
or if he didn't have time to do it, we can ask some one from another thread with Kuroshinigami permission to use his raws novel to translate to get english novel of this series.

But you know, I freaked out when Natsuru being sent to girl section after transformed to his kampfer form by Shizuku (bad bad Shizuku). Her breast groped from behind and two girl lift her skirt while the other with blinking eyes move forward to poor Natsuru.

Natsuru look like a mouse in the sea of cats, I just hope no one there try to take off her uniform just to admiring her beauty.
I mean may be girl doesn't mind to see each other naked but for Natsuru, this will be hell

hope Kuro-bro already upload the rest of the novel to MF
Old 2009-08-24, 00:49   Link #99
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

lol. I don't think I'll be able to translate a novel. A manga maybe, but novel is just too difficult for me. Why don't you do it instead surerman since you seems to understand Japanese too .
Old 2009-08-24, 05:00   Link #100
surerman
Banned

Quote:
lol. I don't think I'll be able to translate a novel. A manga maybe, but novel is just too difficult for me. Why don't you do it instead surerman since you seems to understand Japanese too .
why not? just give it a try all cheer U up
I can't, I don't even understand a single bit of that grass like word for example, I know "daisuki" mean Love/like but I didn't know which letter is that

may be we can ask some one, but first I need your permission to use this raw novel of yours to translated Kuro-bro

hmm...so another melee weapon wielding kampfer appear and gunning our main Hero-ine Natsuru, and this one is in the same level as Shizuku in term of dangerous but Shizuku sure a possessive predator, she want to put the seal to secure her "item"
Spoiler for ecchi Shizuku:

Last edited by surerman; 2009-08-24 at 05:14.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, romance, shounen