AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sakurasou

Notices

View Poll Results: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 12 18.46%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 44.62%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 27.69%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 9.23%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-11, 03:56   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Sakurasou, Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2012-11-11, 21:06   Link #2
Sumeragi
Banned

Omurice is moe.
Old 2012-11-11, 22:02   Link #3
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

...I don't get the joke from the preview...
Old 2012-11-12, 10:16   Link #4
tsunade666

where's the preview? and there's a sub forum for this one? congrats and surprise.
Old 2012-11-12, 12:31   Link #5
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 6:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-11-12, 16:22   Link #6
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Touching episode, with character development. I'm very sympathetic with Aoyama, but man is Mashiro cute:

Images
Shiina Mashiro
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Next week: Yuuko arrives. She's played by Ogura Yui, who sounds pretty good in the preview -- with a bit of Dekomori (Chuunibyou) coming through, especially in the personal sound track.

And has there ever been an anime season with five shows getting their own forums? What a season!
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2012-11-12, 19:26   Link #7
HandofFate

Not really sure what kind of series this was gonna be from the first two episodes.

But it sure got interesting to me. Was expecting some silly slapstick comedy brigade like seitokai or something.

But its more of a coming of age story of a group of people with a bit more comedic focus to everything. Like of a Honey & Clover Lite.

I got the vibe some people felt Aoyama was kind of a bitch the past few episodes, but I sympathize with her. Especially with all the things she has on the plate, and her slight stubbornness to prove to herself she can handle her own dream on her won, even when those close to her offer help.

I'm haven't started episode 6 yet, but about to. The whole transition from a general topic to its own board makes everything here seem to barren and empty
Old 2012-11-12, 19:43   Link #8
tsunade666

a very great episode
Spoiler for 06:

So in the end my speculation that Sorata would play an important role in that important date for Mashiro and Nanami is off the mark. Mashiro didn't care on what happen with the release of her manga. She is just worried for Nanami.
Old 2012-11-12, 21:11   Link #9
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep6:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
...I don't get the joke from the preview...
Hmmm...a terminator joke?
Old 2012-11-12, 21:42   Link #10
Aravilar

I think it's the Sorata's little sister, I would have to compare the voice over the phone a few episodes back. She was pretty ticked that her brother didn't come home over vacation. So it's logical that she would do so.

If it's a temporary thing or not I have no idea, they would need a new character or two to transition the upcoming graduations. The reason I say this is that for some reason they like making imouto's more loli than required sometimes.
Old 2012-11-12, 22:01   Link #11
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Wow, that was actually far superior than I had anticipated last week- Sure the expected happened expectedly, but what I like is how supportive everyone was and there was no ugly jealous emotions, certainly no 'ultimatum' for Sorata to choose... Hell romance did not even play that major of the role in this episode.

Mashiro continues to impress us with how much she understands people better than those around her. And how she never lose sight of the important things, like Nanami's well-being rather than her manga's debut. Anybody who still says she's emotionless should be line up and shot

P.S - Nanami's ventriloquist act at the end was hilariously cute But it also unintentionally reveal her naughty desires

P.P.S - Did they just completed the second volume in 2 episodes ?
Old 2012-11-12, 22:21   Link #12
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Great episode. I really felt for Nanami... the scene of her breaking down was heart-breaking (and that other girl was a complete bitch). I'm glad that Sorata is doing Mashiro Duty again-- Nanami has enough on her plate.
Old 2012-11-12, 22:27   Link #13
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Great episode. I really felt for Nanami... the scene of her breaking down was heart-breaking (and that other girl was a complete bitch).

I wouldn't say that; judging from what she had said in the first half it sounded as if they were being graded as a group, and Nanami's poor performance would surely bring everybody down.
Old 2012-11-12, 23:47   Link #14
HandofFate

Finally watched episode 6.

good episode. I like Aoyama, I don't dislike the hard working types.
I thought it was hilarious when Aoyama was talking to her stuffed animal, and 'it' told her to just push kanda onto the bed already.
Old 2012-11-12, 23:53   Link #15
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Wow, that was actually far superior than I had anticipated last week- Sure the expected happened expectedly, but what I like is how supportive everyone was and there was no ugly jealous emotions, certainly no 'ultimatum' for Sorata to choose... Hell romance did not even play that major of the role in this episode.

Mashiro continues to impress us with how much she understands people better than those around her. And how she never lose sight of the important things, like Nanami's well-being rather than her manga's debut. Anybody who still says she's emotionless should be line up and shot
Yeah, that's for sure. Mashiro just gets what is important and focuses on that. Whether it was last arc or this one, she breaks through what the majority might be thinking. Definitely can't call her emotionless.

Quote:
P.S - Nanami's ventriloquist act at the end was hilariously cute But it also unintentionally reveal her naughty desires
To be fair I think the unpacking of her underwear did that just fine too .

Quote:
Now that's what I call a speedy production. Spend extra time with the first volume to set things up and then start quickly going through the following volumes.
Old 2012-11-13, 00:47   Link #16
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
To be fair I think the unpacking of her underwear did that just fine too .
Ah but the difference is this is a conscious action on her behalf

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Now that's what I call a speedy production. Spend extra time with the first volume to set things up and then start quickly going through the following volumes.
The scary part is that it did not feel rushed at all
Old 2012-11-13, 00:48   Link #17
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
No they didn't......I think

Supposedly some 2ch members are going crazy over the fact that the soup that Sorata gives to Aoyama has been switched from a japanese dish in the novel to a korean one in the anime.
In a yaraon article there's a link to the original page and it's page 213 so that scene is close to the end of the episode but not the novel (last chapter starts at page 268).

Then again the anime has been changing things up a bit so maybe using this kind of method for speculation isn't good.
Old 2012-11-13, 00:53   Link #18
Sumeragi
Banned

Samgyetang was completely unexpected, never mind it's not usually what you would give someone who had a high fever like Nanami. I wonder why they changed that particular food.....

Oh, and it's 2ch, never 2chan. Those nationalist idiots always keep to that particular name to differentiate themselves from the other chans.
Old 2012-11-13, 00:54   Link #19
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
No they didn't......I think
Serious? Lol, it really felt like they've closed a chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Supposedly some 2chan members are going crazy over the fact that the soup that Sorata gives to Aoyama has been switched from a japanese dish in the novel to a korean one in the anime.
In a yaraon article there's a link to the original page and it's page 213 so that scene is close to the end of the episode but not the novel (last chapter starts at page 268).

Then again the anime has been changing things up a bit so maybe using this kind of method for speculation isn't good.
Ah, so that's what that article was about

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Samgyetang was completely unexpected, never mind it's not usually what you would give someone who had the kind of high fever Nanami had. I wonder why they changed that.....
From the same studio that gave us Nasi Goreng for Index
Old 2012-11-13, 01:02   Link #20
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
From the same studio that gave us Nasi Goreng for Index
When did that happen?
Closed Thread