AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2022-04-09, 17:39   Link #341
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Wasn't Ai in labor when Goro went missing?
Yeah. I don't know what these guys are smoking. A supernatural phenomenon is the only explanation here.
Old 2022-04-13, 20:10   Link #342
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

I saw this work getting name-dropped left and right as a result of a collab between Shueisha and Hololive, by various talents for the latter (eg. Suisei), and decided to dive in 2 nights ago. All caught up last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Did they ever apprehend Goro's murderer to begin with?
The murderer supposedly offed himself after killing Ai. Aqua suspects that it wasn't actually a suicide and that his biological dad, whom he also suspects of feeding Goro and Ai's killer information on not only which hospital she was admitted to, but also where in the Shibuya ward she and the twins lived, was cleaning up a loose end.

Last edited by HashiriyaR32; 2022-04-14 at 11:41.
HashiriyaR32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-14, 02:29   Link #343
Shadow5YA

That's some nice development and all, but all I see is Akane raising more death flags
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-14, 10:19   Link #344
Sixth
Hu Tao

RIP Akane. She is pretty much "dead" now.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-14, 17:10   Link #345
Twi

She has so many death flags she's practically speaking in semaphore.
Old 2022-04-14, 17:48   Link #346
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

If Akane doesn't die after all this I don't understand anything anymore.
Old 2022-04-15, 09:40   Link #347
Wandering Soul

On hand Akane fans should be happy she got the kiss, on the other hand they should be worried about the death flags this all raises.
Old 2022-04-15, 20:23   Link #348
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
On hand Akane fans should be happy she got the kiss, on the other hand they should be worried about the death flags this all raises.
My prediction:

So now Akane and Aqua are pretty much official, their relationship will continue to be publicized on social media and at this point people will realize it's for realsies. This will make her a person of interest for the father who may still work at the Lalalie Theatrical Company she works for and lead to their meeting. Akane will quickly recognize him as a potential suspect based on his age and blonde hair, but hesitate to tell Aqua because she wants him to be happy and free. This will prove costly as she tries to work the case herself and lead to her murder, which will bring Aqua back into the case he fucking should've been leading the whole damn time.
Old 2022-04-20, 11:32   Link #349
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

I wonder how long Manga Plus is going to take to catch up to the current chapter...
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-20, 16:20   Link #350
Twi

And I think there's a break this week, so I can imagine that the Kanabros are suffering because there's no victory here. Either he's with Akane and the romantic subplot is over, or something happens to her and the preview from Chapter 9 comes to pass and he can't be with Kana.

There was no winner here.
Old 2022-04-20, 19:11   Link #351
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
And I think there's a break this week, so I can imagine that the Kanabros are suffering because there's no victory here. Either he's with Akane and the romantic subplot is over, or something happens to her and the preview from Chapter 9 comes to pass and he can't be with Kana.

There was no winner here.
Slow and steady wins the race. I am unshaken.
Old 2022-04-20, 20:09   Link #352
Shadow5YA

I don't expect Aqua to stay with anyone for long as long as his father is still alive.
Old 2022-04-28, 11:29   Link #353
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Oh shit I did not have Ruby's revenge tour on my ONK bingo card. This is going to be interesting.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-28, 11:46   Link #354
Twi

Now, its Ruby's story. Aqua gave up his revenge, now she'll go even harder than he did but without the same smarts. Meanwhile, Kana continues to be cute through being so proactive that I think that she ended up seducing the woman in charge of the video into becoming another Kana-fan.
Old 2022-04-28, 13:40   Link #355
Shadow5YA

I still don't think Aqua will stay away for long, but I certainly didn't expect Ruby to jump on the revenge train too.

I wonder how long it'll take before the two clue each other in and start working together. Neither one of them seem like they would share their own feelings.

I think what's even more chilling is the fact that a middle schooler might have been an accomplice in Goro's and Ai's murder. I don't see how a middle schooler can be capable of premediating murder like that unless he is also a reincarnated person too.
Old 2022-04-28, 18:00   Link #356
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I've been wanting Ruby to get the spotlight, but not like this... She awakened her mangekyou sharingan in both eyes; one for Ai, one for Goro. Which means Akane needs to die for Aqua to get the complete set

At least Kana is safe and free to be cute. A bit afraid she might fall into irrelevancy though, at least for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I think what's even more chilling is the fact that a middle schooler might have been an accomplice in Goro's and Ai's murder. I don't see how a middle schooler can be capable of premediating murder like that unless he is also a reincarnated person too.
There has to be a reason crow girl is making Ruby go after him and completely left the father out of the equation. The story may take a really big supernatural turn.
Old 2022-04-28, 18:26   Link #357
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
There has to be a reason crow girl is making Ruby go after him and completely left the father out of the equation. The story may take a really big supernatural turn.
I don't think the middle schooler and their father are entirely unrelated.

There was a crow when their father appeared at Ai's grave.
Old 2022-04-28, 19:41   Link #358
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

I'm making a VERY far-fetched, long-shot guess here. I've seen other readers describe the dad, based solely on what little we can see of him during his grave visit, as physically looking like Aqua but older, to the point you could mistake him for being the twins' older brother.

Now, if the middle-schooler is still alive in the present day, he'd be in his early thirties, and here's where my long-shot guess comes in: The stalker's middle-schooler accomplice is the biological father.

Last edited by HashiriyaR32; 2022-04-28 at 21:35.
HashiriyaR32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-28, 20:18   Link #359
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
I'm making a VERY far-fetched, long-shot guess here. I've seen other readers describe the dad, based solely on what little we can see of him during his grave visit, as physically looking like Aqua but older, to the point you could mistake him for being the twins' older brother.

Now, if the middle-schooler is still alive in the present day, he'd be in his early thirties, and here's where my long-shot guess comes in: That middle-school is the biological father.
That wouldn't work unless Ai's husband died and reincarnated, since he would have still been in middle school at the time when Ai was pregnant and giving birth.
Old 2022-04-28, 21:49   Link #360
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Because Aqua's turned out to be such a disappointment.

Tags
celebrities, entertainment world, reincarnation, revenge, tragedy