AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-01-13, 02:52   Link #121
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Here's a hint, the object she found starts with a "V" also has an "B" "E" "T" "R" "A" in it as well.

edit: page claim!
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 02:59   Link #122
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Here's a hint, the object she found starts with a "V" also has an "A" "T" "R" in it as well.

edit: page claim!
i was trying to figure out all the things it could be if you disregard the obvious sexual things that would still prompt that reaction from both of them...
Spoiler:
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 03:07   Link #123
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull

*keels over from the sudden influx of ideas*
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 03:15   Link #124
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

I was talking about Velvet the Black Panther

http://www.amazon.com/Beanie-Babies-.../dp/B00001QEDK

pervs
Old 2008-01-13, 03:24   Link #125
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:

pervs
There's endless fun in perversion, hence i stay a pervert...
...and i don't really want to hear about pervs from the person who's fics have a nanoha who's the horniest bunny in the entire bloody universe...
Spoiler for 6th div:
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Old 2008-01-13, 03:24   Link #126
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

*keels over anyways from the cuteness*
Old 2008-01-13, 03:37   Link #127
Laura25
school days=wtf?

Send a message via MSN to Laura25
Quote:

pervs
Oh?!? So I was right. If it was something sexual...well the possibilities are endless.
Laura25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 03:40   Link #128
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
There's endless fun in perversion, hence i stay a pervert...
...and i don't really want to hear about pervs from the person who's fics have a nanoha who's the horniest bunny in the entire bloody universe...
Spoiler for 6th div:
Now that was their secret toy box :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura25 View Post
Oh?!? So I was right. If it was something sexual...well the possibilities are endless.
It still could be, but I didn't want too much NSFW stuff to pop up so I made up the beanie baby :P

Anyway, I'll try and have chapter VI done tomorrow (today). Depends on if any people need their stuff archived and WoW raids. But I'm hoping to get this chapter done 'casue I think it'll be a good one.
Old 2008-01-13, 03:42   Link #129
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

lol You think? YOU THINK?!!!

C'MON GET WITH THE PROGRAM HERE!!! YOU ALREADY GAVE US THIS MUCH! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT ISN'T GOING TO DO SPECTACULAR?!!! XD
Old 2008-01-13, 08:14   Link #130
Aaron008R

Ugyahhh! I might as well post the story now!

This story is my own continuation of StrikerS. As such, it has a slightly unhealthy dosage of OC's. But, I whipped up a simplified version of my OC's profile for easier reading.

The canon characters to be involved are:
Spoiler for CC's:

OC Cast:
Spoiler for OC's:

While not absolutely necessary, I heavily suggest that one should read Aurion's FF-universe simplified profile. Oh, and Tesla's and Keroko's as well. If not, the reader might become confused with why Aurion is known to the other Canon Characters here and why is there a fifth Wolkenritter.

Oh, and by the way, I'll be using a bit of moonspeak in my works so here's a little handy (and hopefully accurate) translation guide.
Spoiler for trans:

Here I go!

Part 1...
Spoiler for MSLN: GenerationS: Chapter 1: Part 1:

As one can probably tell, a large part of the focus of this story (aside from the main OC plot) is on Hayate. After all the excessive shafting and utter humiliation () she received in StrikerS, I plan to give her some proper exposure and development here. (Of course, under reasonable bounds.) Part 2 to come at the next post since it can't fit. She's 21 years old here now.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-05-16 at 01:00.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 08:16   Link #131
Aaron008R

Part 2...

Spoiler for MGLN GenerationS: Chapter 1: Part 2:

While I expect some aversion to this fic due to the OC involvement, I'd appreciate what comments and criticisms I can get. Oh, and about that's last part, let's just say that Aurion really got close to Hayate after ten years.

Otou-san means 'Father'. Yes, yes. I'm crazy! XD XD XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Nighty did say that he had the next part completed... But then, since one of the main storyboarders, An Hero in Disguise disappeared and never returned again...

But then, I guess it's maybe for the best... That story was filled to the brim with HAXX!

Quote:
Well, we could use the OC timeline you guys have, and compile a single story around that timeline, perhaps using nightengales saga of saga and before saga as the official history... just by doing that we'd have a story of epic proportions, and something very worth everyones time reading
Yep! Up to now, nothing is yet to match Nighty's most EPIC!!! Saga of Saga story.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-05-16 at 00:58.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 10:08   Link #132
BPHaru

Quote:
Let's get back on topic!
Spoiler for Saved by the bell VI Nanoha's discovery:

What is it? It could be an imported Mexican jumping bean. Knowing me and my play on words... Think what you will.

Quote:

pervs
Awwww~ cuteee!!

Thanks for the fluffy moment and for showing us that new face of your Fate-chan.
I'll need to get one of those if you're adding it to your fic

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 11:13   Link #133
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Awwww~ cuteee!!

Thanks for the fluffy moment and for showing us that new face of your Fate-chan.
I'll need to get one of those if you're adding it to your fic

Saludos, Haru
lol, I'm debating if I want to make it Velvet or if I want to make it something "adult related" both are funny....VOTE TIME here's your chance to influence Saved by the Bell!

Spoiler for Nanoha finds a......:

Archive Update!
Aaron008R has been added
Old 2008-01-13, 11:19   Link #134
BPHaru

A for cuteness! I want a Fate-chan with a cute side~

Also B is out of character (but probably not for your Fate )

Saludos, Haru
Old 2008-01-13, 11:20   Link #135
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Ugyahhh! I might as well post the story now!

This story is my own continuation of StrikerS. As such, it has a slightly unhealthy dosage of OC's. But, I whipped up a simplified version of my OC's profile for easier reading.

Part 1...

Part 2...

While I expect some aversion to this fic due to the OC involvement, I'd appreciate what comments and criticisms I can get. Oh, and about that's last part, let's just say that Aurion really got close to Hayate after ten years.
Yes! Aurion has landed in the fanfic thread!
no, really, i ran into the guy accidentally when trying to find out more about nightys Saga, and Aurion instantly took on the mantle of "Best friggin character in nanohaverse!"

Note how the two girls who visit him the most are also quick to act out any scene he puts up (the doppleganger with tesla, and the reprimanding teacher with hayate), i wonder if people with acting skills like him more than ones without...

Quote:
Nighty did say that he had the next part completed... But then, since one of the main storyboarders, An Hero in Disguise disappeared and never returned again...

But then, I guess it's maybe for the best... That story was filled to the brim with HAXX!
aww... does that mean that you won't be pursuing the 'caster' plot either?

Quote:
Yep! Up to now, nothing is yet to match Nighty's most EPIC!!! Saga of Saga story.
Quite, what i had in mind was something along the lines of a synopsis of the history of belka, then saga of saga, time skip and profiles of much of the OC cast involved (keroko, tesla, aurion and kha pop in mind), then putting up the stories involved in a chronological order, probably starting with the bits we know of aurions past, after saga and then some...

...the resulting story would be epic not only in WIN, but also in LENGTH.

@Satashi: B Just because it will pump embarrasment up by the powers!
And I just can't stop grinning like a chopped turnip when i think about the situation, it's just too funny!
Old 2008-01-13, 12:26   Link #136
Krinen
"Kirnen"

Send a message via MSN to Krinen Send a message via Yahoo to Krinen
A

Either way, I'll be grinning like an idiot by the time this is through, so might as well go with the panther.

Probably because I had one of my own... :tinfoil:
Krinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 13:04   Link #137
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

I pick A. Because it's so cute for Fate-chan
Kirika-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 14:09   Link #138
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Until end of tomorrow to vote.

You know, I kinda like doing this. Adds a neat little flare to writing. I'll try and offer little bitty things like this to be voted on for Saved by the Bell. When I can, no promises. It helps me on a character's personality too. what other's think the most will help me guide my characters on the right path.

Also, don't forget that other authors love comments too :3 Even if it's not a vote, helpful advice is always welcome so be sure to say what's on your mind!
Old 2008-01-13, 14:28   Link #139
BPHaru

Quote:
Until end of tomorrow to vote.

You know, I kinda like doing this. Adds a neat little flare to writing. I'll try and offer little bitty things like this to be voted on for Saved by the Bell. When I can, no promises. It helps me on a character's personality too. what other's think the most will help me guide my characters on the right path.
Personally I don't like the idea too much, but if you want to do it I think this is not the best place to make the poll, probably an external poll where everyone can take part of it would be better… Can you post links at fanfiction.net?

Saludos, Haru
Old 2008-01-13, 14:41   Link #140
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Time to vote has come for me, so I choose A too, because of the cuteness of the scene. And because Fate couldn't have possibly forget that the B-thing was in this drawer, it has to be hidden somewhere else, let's Nanoha found it latter ...

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha