2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 05:54   Link #541
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
Why would Lelouch enter into the world of C?
I can't find any correlations between dying/dissappearing and getting improsned into the world of C
CC could only speak to Marianne because she wasn't dead. Her body was in suspended animation and her "soul" was transferred into Anya.

She was not officially dead and she was not in the world of C. They communicated THROUGH the world of C because of the nature of Marianne's existence. She was stuck between life and death.

Charles preserved her body.... remember? As long as her "essence" and "body" existed in the mortal realm... she wasn't dead!

CC still had a geass pact active with Marianne. MARIANNE WAS NOT NOT DEAD BY "Jupiter thing" standards or world of C standards.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:56   Link #542
coba

Lol, the only possibility for Lelouch to be alive is if for some reason, C.C. manages to revive him with similar plan on how Charles was going to revive Marianne (which the writer never elaborate before). Lol, we don't really know how the Geass works after all. And that is still a long shot IMO. After all, it is quite possible that C.C. does not really talk to Lulu at the end. It is quite possible that she is just talking to herself.
coba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:56   Link #543
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbore View Post
Sayoko was shown with Lloyd and Raksharta in prison, not outside for execution.
It kindof looked like her but I thought it was one of the side characters. Anyhow... she wasn't on the lineup. She is a ninja and a master of illusion. Being in prison... Lelouch would have still had access to her.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:56   Link #544
Carlos45

Does anyone know where about i can find Code Geass in english?
Carlos45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:56   Link #545
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double 120% View Post
And thus he becomes RR (Rurūshu Ranperūji) or 'R2' and has both code and geass; code geass.
MORE LIKE

CODE GEASS R2 : LELOUCH THE REBELLION

It connects. I think

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:57   Link #546
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, with Sayoko being incarcerated, and C.C. clearly not being dead because her Code hasn't been extracted, Lelouch is clearly deader than dead.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:58   Link #547
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
My biggest problem was the fact what was the point of Lelouch dying? So Suzaku lives on as zero as opposed to

I don't know fixing the place?
Why the hell did millions of people have to die in a war when the whole thing ends up with "Zero" killing Lelouch?
What the hell was the point?
I of course couldn't be sure, but I did see this ending coming after the last conversation between Lelouch and Rolo, and what Lelouch said afterward. The way I see things was that Suzaku at the point of joining Lelouch had come to agree with what Zero (the original Zero) was all about. His way of change through the rules/system wasn't working and had caused him to completely sell out. On the flip side of the coin, Lelouch did the same thing but they both agreed that the original Zero persona was the way.

Lelouch planned to die in order to atone for his crimes, and Suzaku agreed to do it. Zero/Lelouch Lamperouge was the liberator, the man of the people, the one who fought injustice, the one whom was revered by his followers. Lelouch Vi Brittania was a clone of Emperor Charles in too many ways. So they set the world up the way they felt it should be, then took Lelouch out of the picture so that everyone could live "happily ever after" with the final death of tyranny through the name of Brittania. Tainted by reality, yet still kind and gentle Nunnally is Emperor. While Suzaku lives on as her protector, right hand man and enforcer. All of which grants Lelouch his innermost wish.
JesseJamesRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:59   Link #548
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

I have this wierd feeling now in my chest thought.
I hate open endings too, elfen lied and claymore had a lot interesting endings!
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:00   Link #549
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Here here. The guy made some mistakes in judgement, but in the end he always put the interests of his people first. He was a good enough guy so I think he deserves a little satisfaction.
The same can be said for lelouch. The only difference is that he put the interests of the WORLD first as opposed to just his countrymen.

He deserves a much better end than he got, although if it turns out that he's alive and well living with C.C. thats a start.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:00   Link #550
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well, with Sayoko being incarcerated, and C.C. clearly not being dead because her Code hasn't been extracted, Lelouch is clearly deader than dead.
Uhm, no. The ending was ambiguous on purpose so that everyone could draw their own conclusions. The evidence to support Lelouch dying is there as well as the evidence to support him miraculously surviving. There's nothing clear-cut about his death.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:00   Link #551
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by coba View Post
Lol, the only possibility for Lelouch to be alive is if for some reason, C.C. manages to revive him with similar plan on how Charles was going to revive Marianne (which the writer never elaborate before). And that is still a long shot IMO. After all, it is quite possible that C.C. does not really talk to Lulu at the end. It is quite possible that she is just talking to herself.
Magicians stab themselves all the time. Magicians cut women in half all the time!

David Copperfield teleported through the great wall of china and made the statue of liberty disapper. David Blaine can do really crazy card tricks.

Sayoko is a ninja. She has the skills of a Vegas magician, too. She lied her way through school as Lelouch. She is not in the prisoner lineup.

Lelouch is big on theatrics and has used magic tricks of his own in the past to get things done.

Jeremiah was smirking. Evidence of a faked assassination exists. The final scene totally points to the driver of the cart being Lelouch.
Old 2008-09-28, 06:00   Link #552
AdvocatesConspirator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
Was disappointed by the last episode, but not crushed, because expectations had been whittled down since R2 started going haywire.

CG was a tremendously ambitious show with a great cast of personalities and a superb story line. The show's makers however had too many ideas and didn't plan ahead for what they had time for, instead of following... say, several core plot lines and developing some characters well, they tried to run many plot lines (Mao now seems irrelevant) and include too many characters (Was anyone from the KOR besides Suzaku TRULY important to the story? Anya perhaps, but even Gino was... well...).

Perhaps extending the story to China was a bad idea as well: Xinke and Tenzi were very pleasant distractions, but still distractions. CG may have benefited more by using their minutes on the Britannia folks.

Overall, in my humble opinion, I think Season 1 is a 9/10: A Must See. Season 2 is 5/10. Medicore. The fantastic twists and tensions in season 1, the great action, the fans service, the romance, the absurd twists, art inconsistencies, contradictions, and rushed-ness all averages out to 7/10: Worth watching.

Alright, have a good one guys. I'll see you in the XAM'D thread.
I completely agree with you on that.

A prequel, another series with another character's perspective, or a movie (non-violent, miyazaki style movie of the post-r2 life would be interesting) would probably suffice.

Last edited by AdvocatesConspirator; 2008-09-28 at 06:18.
AdvocatesConspirator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:02   Link #553
Water
イデアがない。

Quote:
What if Lelouch inherited the Code upon Charles's death, while keeping his Geass power from C.C?
Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:02   Link #554
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Magicians stab themselves all the time. Magicians cut women in half all the time!

David Copperfield teleported through the great wall of china and made the statue of liberty disapper. David Blaine can do really crazy card tricks.

Sayoko is a ninja. She has the skills of a Vegas magician, too. She lied her way through school as Lelouch. She is not in the prisoner lineup.

Lelouch is big on theatrics and has used magic tricks of his own in the past to get things done.

Jeremiah was smirking. Evidence of a faked assassination exists. The final scene totally points to the driver of the cart being Lelouch.
And yet Nunally didn't see through that in her lie detector hands?
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:03   Link #555
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Uhm, no. The ending was ambiguous on purpose so that everyone could draw their own conclusions. The evidence to support Lelouch dying is there as well as the evidence to support him miraculously surviving. There's nothing clear-cut about his death.
Er, okay.

* C.C.- taking her Code, as stated by her, meant that she would die in the process. Clearly, unless that woman in the cart is a copycat, she isn't dead.

* Charles- the Code emblem on his hand was still there when he died. Also, why would he make Lelouch immortal?

* Sayoko- incarcerated. There was no way she would have done a body double. And if she did, everyone would have noticed. Mask falling off, or wig, or whatever.

* Suzaku- those tears are pretty damn real.

* THE MYSTERIOUS DRIVER- looks like a no-name old merchant.

So, yeah.

mechalord, she's not in the lineup, she's in a fucking prison.

Jesus, you're surpassing rabid pairing fans here.
Old 2008-09-28, 06:04   Link #556
coba

Quote:
and C.C. clearly not being dead because her Code hasn't been extracted,
I am not really so sure why by transferring her code, C.C. will instantly die. The only two examples we have (the nun to C.C and V.V to charles), we were not shown that is the case. For the nun to C.C., nothing can be used in argument to support the idea that transferring ocde = instant death. For all we know, the nun can be dead by suicide. In V.V. case, we know that he already suffer significant injuries before the code transfe and they are not heal yet (I believe VV is crawling on the floor when he met Charles due to his injuries). So logically, when the code is transfer, he lost his immortality and die succumb to the injuries.

Do I miss something ?
coba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:05   Link #557
LIL_BUNNYFUFU

one thing i wanna add to lelouches ending did you noticed that ship that put something into the sun im gona assume that was supposed to be his body but when we look its just his clothes only so that might mean hes alive on top of the picture.
LIL_BUNNYFUFU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:06   Link #558
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coba View Post
I am not really so sure why by transferring her code, C.C. will instantly die. The only two examples we have (the nun to C.C and V.V to charles), we were not shown that is the case. For the nun to C.C., nothing can be used in argument to support the idea that transferring ocde = instant death. For all we know, the nun can be dead by suicide. In V.V. case, we know that he already suffer significant injuries before the code transfe and they are not heal yet (I believe VV is crawling on the floor when he met Charles due to his injuries). So logically, when the code is transfer, he lost hi immortality and die succumb to the injuries.

Do I miss something ?
Well, C.C. said that Lelouch has the power to kill her. Also, extracting her Code might mean death for her, since, as Charles was doing so, she seemed pretty damn hesitant to do it before Lelouch snapped her out of it.
Old 2008-09-28, 06:06   Link #559
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

I am so sad for the Ending... T_T but still...this picture is enough for me to be an ending...
Spoiler for episode:

As I look on this photo...I guess it's Gino X Kallen! T_T
KallenMiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:06   Link #560
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
And yet Nunally didn't see through that in her lie detector hands?
She seems to have reacted to a "cue." She could have been under the influence of.... GEASS!

If she was sooo broken up about it. . . what the hell is she doing with Zero/Suzaku? She knows it was a plan.. but still... why let him near you after eveyrthing that happened? He just shanked Lelouch.

She's all cool with the fake Zero... now.

OH YEAH!

SUZAKU HAS A GRAVE TO! We saw his robot explode!

The plan was for both the fake their deaths... dude. Both are "dead" mean... by the way.

Suzaku "died" too...