AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-04-29, 09:53   Link #2081
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

So I'm playing through 11eyes, 菊理's route and...

Spoiler for 菊理:
Old 2008-04-29, 09:54   Link #2082
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Yeah, it is. >_< She sounds so adorable!

The plot twist in her route, though, is awesome.
Old 2008-04-29, 10:09   Link #2083
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Though I can't decide who I like better Misuzu-sempai or Kukuri. I'm leaning towards Kukuri but I haven't finished Misuzu-sempai's route yet so who knows...

I don't know why but Gouen no Soleil was a huge disappointment to me... probably part of the reason is that there was no 3P scene with Rin-sama and Ouka
Old 2008-04-29, 10:17   Link #2084
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

LOL. No 3P scene eh.

Anyways, as for favorites, I'm sticking with Misuzu-senpai, with Kukuri and Yuka locked in a tie. I'm not into stealing other people's heroines, so Takahisa can have Yukiko all to himself!

Right now though, I'm enjoying the Natsuzora Kanata trial. CHIHAYA!

Okay, I'm pissed again. GAAAAAAAAH CHIHAYA!!!!!!!

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2008-04-29 at 10:44.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 14:15   Link #2085
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
NATSUZORA KANATA TRIAL IS OUT!
What!? So fast! They haven't even released Sasara's CM! Anyways, must download!
Old 2008-04-29, 14:48   Link #2086
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Oh, the lack of Sasara's CM won't hurt your trial experience one bit.

Mainly cause she's only shown for like one to three lines of text.
Old 2008-04-29, 14:51   Link #2087
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Oh, the lack of Sasara's CM won't hurt your trial experience one bit.

Mainly cause she's only shown for like one to three lines of text.
That sucks... I want mah Sasara. Currently DLing the demo

BTW who's the girl in your avatar?
Old 2008-04-29, 14:59   Link #2088
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Sasara? Why settle for Sasara when you can have the glorious moeness of Chihaya!

Don't make her hurt you!

Girl is Tenrou Kunagi from Daibanchou. Aka "Girl who can change from loli to adult to wolf form and kick severe major ass" Kunagi-sama. *worships*
Old 2008-04-29, 15:06   Link #2089
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Sasara? Why settle for Sasara when you can have the glorious moeness of Chihaya!
I have a green hair fetish

Chihaya is pretty moe though.

Dammit why won't you download faster
Old 2008-04-29, 15:08   Link #2090
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Greenhair fetish! \o/

Sasara does appear in the trial, but only briefly. That is, unless we're counting the extra ero scenes included in the trial. In which case, yes, she makes a full-blown (innuendo not intended) appearance.

Also: this quite accurately sums up my feelings for the abrupt cutoff of the Natsuzora Kanata trial.

Old 2008-04-29, 15:18   Link #2091
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

So is the cutoff as bad as the 11eyes' trial?
Old 2008-04-29, 16:36   Link #2092
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Finally! It took three freaking hours to download >_< Time to read!
Old 2008-04-30, 10:07   Link #2093
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

This is kind of not related to anything, but I was wondering... how much overlap is there between female anime seiyuu & game seiyuu? (For the record, I suck at recognizing voices unless I know ahead of time who I'm listening to.) I guess I'm curious because when it comes to male seiyuu, there's a huge amount of overlap between the people who appear in anime/non-ero games and those who appear in ero & BL games (either using their real names or really obvious aliases). It's been my impression, however, that female seiyuu are more segregated in that respect... is that true, or is it just a matter of them using aliases more meticulously?
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 10:18   Link #2094
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX View Post
This is kind of not related to anything, but I was wondering... how much overlap is there between female anime seiyuu & game seiyuu? (For the record, I suck at recognizing voices unless I know ahead of time who I'm listening to.) I guess I'm curious because when it comes to male seiyuu, there's a huge amount of overlap between the people who appear in anime/non-ero games and those who appear in ero & BL games (either using their real names or really obvious aliases). It's been my impression, however, that female seiyuu are more segregated in that respect... is that true, or is it just a matter of them using aliases more meticulously?
It's the same, female seiyuus can appear in both eroge and anime. Biggest example would have to be Shizuka Ito, who is well known as an anime seiyuu, but also appears in several eroges, like ToHeart 2 Another Days, MagusTale Infinity, Tayutama -kiss on my deity-, Ina Koi, Braban!, Fortune Arterial and Daibanchou and many more! They just love using aliases.
Old 2008-04-30, 13:51   Link #2095
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Rance VI and believe it or not I actually wrote a Monster Article about why I like it more then a mainstream RPG. It's a great game and not that hard to get into even if you don't know much Japanese. Lots of stuff to do as well that makes it well worth the investment. Plus the music is some of the best you are ever going to find in an eroge (at least in my opinion) so you won't be bored while playing it.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 14:48   Link #2096
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Sorry Kaioshin, but preaching about the awesomeness of games like Rance and whatnot to people who have no idea about the eroge/RPG market in Japan will just be tantamount to pissing in the ocean. More so if you try to compare and contrast games like these against the more popular and accepted titles.

Sad but true.

By the way, what did you think of Sengoku Rance in its entirety, after having played through Rance VI?
Old 2008-04-30, 15:39   Link #2097
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Sorry Kaioshin, but preaching about the awesomeness of games like Rance and whatnot to people who have no idea about the eroge/RPG market in Japan will just be tantamount to pissing in the ocean. More so if you try to compare and contrast games like these against the more popular and accepted titles.

Sad but true.

By the way, what did you think of Sengoku Rance in its entirety, after having played through Rance VI?
Big! But honestly, both have a similar style of trying to get the player to manage his resources well, be it character SP with Rance VI or troop levels, territory and funds with Sengoku. Honestly I think Sengoku Rance improved on everything that Rance VI had in terms of gameplay except in the area of exploration. There's nothing like actually going through the areas of Zeth filling out the map and finding treasure in Sengoku Rance. Sengoku Rance has more characters and routes etc and is by far the larger more involved game, but Rance VI has more of the classic characters and favourites (although there is the event in Sengoku Rance that nets you most of the regulars, but no Patton, Rick etc.) and a greater focus on each of them.

It honestly depends more on what I'm in the mood for at the time, but I think they are both awesome in their own rights. Still I'd give the nod to Sengoku Rance over Rance VI if one absolutely had to choose between the two of them.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 15:07   Link #2098
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Well, I just finished reading Kamipani! Very good game! Clochette's first project left a good impression on me so looking forward to their next release! A very well deserved 7.5/10!

Next: Chaos;Head!
Old 2008-05-01, 16:37   Link #2099
ahmad

Kampani is the first game i'm playing . I just installed that and atlas +agth today. With my very limited japanese it is a little hard to understand exactly what is going on. Plus atlas alot of times just writes romaji for the hiragana instead of translating.
I also have the games you guys recommended here on my to-play list. Thanks alot for those =D
ahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 22:09   Link #2100
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

It's time to play........SPOT THE ANIME REFERENCES!!!!!!

Take a look at this background CG from 11eyes. List EVERY single item you recognize.

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel