AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-25, 21:14   Link #581
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

I really liked the ending arrange of Yume iro no Koi with marble. Gave a calm and relaxed feeling to cap off a hectic episode. Lots of Mitsuba love at the end.
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 00:58   Link #582
Peanutbutter

And so this ends. Surprise series of the season for me.

Now to wait for subs.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 01:05   Link #583
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

I really want this show to get another season once the manga has enough chapters again... So much fun and so endearing (surprisingly).

At least another sequel I hope gets made other than me still getting stressed that Claymore hasn't got a VERY, VERY deserving sequel..
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 05:02   Link #584
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Will watch this a bit later, busy with something.
Old 2010-09-26, 12:01   Link #585
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Marui-ke 13 - Master Head and the Fat Cat:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 15:24   Link #586
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
I really want this show to get another season once the manga has enough chapters again... So much fun and so endearing (surprisingly).

At least another sequel I hope gets made other than me still getting stressed that Claymore hasn't got a VERY, VERY deserving sequel..

They producers already announce second season starting in january 2011, but only 8 episodes:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ason-green-lit

Honestly don't liked much these latest episodes, but overall a funny serie.
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 21:45   Link #587
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Poor Soujirou all ways getting arrested

Cant wait for season 2
Old 2010-09-26, 21:54   Link #588
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
That resemblance is a good point that I hadn't considered. Interestingly, Shinya doesn't seem to try too hard to keep Futaba at a distance either, except when she's being completely insane.
Actually he seems to have a decent relationship with all three of the girls. Clearly he's the childhood friend who's known them all for a long time, and so is rather familiar with their different traits (and so he recognizes them even when transformed by the amazing "make-over" cold).

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 22:02   Link #589
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

That cat food transfer Hitoha performs is just ASKING to be made into a gif
KROMEangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 22:07   Link #590
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Wonderful end (for now) to a wonderful series.

Spoiler for 13:

Bring on the DVD special and season 2 - this was the funniest comedy since Baka-test and SnI.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 23:08   Link #591
Funkatron
Highly irregular

I've changed my avatar to moe-Hitoha to commemorate the ending of the season. Overall this season has been nothing but hilarious. I even liked the infamous snot/urine episode. Can't wait for the special episode and next season
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 00:07   Link #592
Freeter
beyond

Another awesome episode to an already awesome series. OG Minami-Ke team proves why they're still the best by not only faithfully adapting the manga but improving upon it entirely. Tons of Hitoha love all around and even another HitohaxYabecchi OTP moment, they know just what I like

Asread better stay far, far away from this show, or I will go BIG DADDY on their collective asses
Old 2010-09-27, 00:34   Link #593
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

There's so much Hitoha x Yabechi inappropriate misunderstanding going on, I see some fire to the smoke. They always seem to wind up together. Give it six years and they'll be dating. Of course, by then Shin-chan and Futaba may be married...

Yes, Masahiko Ohta definitely supplies the Minami magic with this one - it's darker, edgier and much more filthy, but there's something of the same sense of situation comedy here. As far as I know we're getting the same team for the abbreviated S2, which would be great news indeed.
Old 2010-09-27, 02:59   Link #594
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnights View Post
They producers already announce second season starting in january 2011, but only 8 episodes:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ason-green-lit

Honestly don't liked much these latest episodes, but overall a funny serie.
Damn. Raised and lowered my hopes.

At least I hope it isn't a total debacle like Minami-ke sequels turned out.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 03:08   Link #595
Ezilled

It certainly is a great ending to a decent, comedy-oriented anime, filled with heart-warming moments that will make anyone feel warm and fuzzy inside. Despite Mitsuba is into "M" side of the coin, she's still taking the responsibility as an elder sister of the family, sacrificing some of your blessings to your younger sisters. Lest naught forget the scene where Hitoha caught a cold.. but with a twist! I didn't know colds can be this moe. When the boys bowed down to her new look, Hitoha was in her shoujo-esque style with a classic angry-expression that made it even more hilarious. Yes, I'm a Hitoha fanatic, and she's one of the reasons why I watch it.

That said, Mitsudomoe is one of the biggest surprise hit of this year. I anticipated to watch every damn episode of it as much as Baka to Test, Angel Beats, and of course, the one and only, K-ON!!. It never ceases to amaze on how a simple-structured misunderstandings can be taken to a whole new level of comedy, not to mention that the respective characters' portrayal and jokes were executed well. I will temporarily miss this show. Thank god for an earlier second season announcement.

I'm too lazy to take a look at the Minami-ke director's name on google, but props to his awesome directing skills as well as his unusual sound effects.
Ezilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 09:22   Link #596
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

WTH?!!

It's the final episode of the season and Daddy still got arrested?! lol

Well I guess it's seasonII we have to wait for the 8 episode s2. Overall 21 episodes.
Old 2010-09-27, 12:28   Link #597
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Guys, stop worrying - this isn't going to be an Okawari situation. Second season is still Bridge. Don't know for sure if Masahiko Ohta will still be directing, but I have faith in the creative team they put together.

Yes, Daddy Soujiou still got arrested - but in an ironic twist, he was the one who mistook someone else for a pedo this time, thanks to the heavy petting going on between Yabechi and Hitoha's cat. That whole sequence was sort of a nod to the first episode as well.
Old 2010-09-27, 12:45   Link #598
keikakudoori
world-end prosecutor

Glad to see more of Bridge. I simply liked Mitsudomoe despise the criticism. Plenty that coul've been done better. Lots that they could've further improved on. A fun show of the season overall. The outrageous and idiocy of it was amusing each episode.

Now with the 2nd season coming next year I should hope they somehow fix what they need to and keep baffling the viewers. Until next time, Marui sisters.
keikakudoori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 13:02   Link #599
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

One word describes this show.

Underrated. Though the real beauty of it are in jokes and misunderstandings which is very well executed here. Though ep.2 had alot of disgusting stuff like snot and urien, most episodes didn't.
Old 2010-09-27, 13:09   Link #600
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

My great fear is that episode 2 gave people a wrong idea of this show, and compelled many to drop it - hell, I almost did. I didn't find the snot and pee-pee gags funny at all, but who could have realized just how unrepresentative of this series they would turn out to be?

Tags
comedy, shounen, slice of life