AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-12-31, 08:14   Link #3441
ShiroiRyu

Oh ...
I can put one ?
To say hello to this topic ? ^^

Spoiler for For a new skin of Fiora ! One on my favorites AD ! (The first one is Riven. *_*):
Old 2013-01-01, 03:51   Link #3442
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

So while browsing Youtube, I found a channel with this comment and found a similar piece on SK's site.

Quote:
CLG.eu no longer a part of the CLG organization, as they have elected not to re-sign their contract.
And they also acquired Aphromoo, who will be taking the support slot.
Old 2013-01-01, 07:14   Link #3443
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
So while browsing Youtube, I found a channel with this comment and found a similar piece on SK's site.

And they also acquired Aphromoo, who will be taking the support slot.
I read that news. Apparently clg.eu got a great offer they couldn't refuse. Now people are speculating who they'll play for. Curse could be one possibility since they have a gaming house in europe, yet don't have a real eu team anymore. EG, mTw and NaVi are other possibilities.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 23:27   Link #3444
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Shyvana looks so sexy in that "getting ready" pic.
Old 2013-01-02, 03:52   Link #3445
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I think I finally got Sejuani down. She has a pretty harsh first clear, so getting Greed and Biscuiteer is a must so that you have high health. As such, I go...

Smite/Flash
0/9/21
Veteran's Scars, Bladed Armor, Wanderer, Mastermind, Greed, Biscuiteer, and Nimble very important

Armor seals
Armor marks (I don't start machete so AS is meh)
MR/lvl glyphs
Gp10 quints (MS quints very good alternative if you don't think it's going long)

-W start. Get Q next if the enemy jungler can counterjungle (or if you start at red), W if not. Lvl 3 get all three skills at rank 1
-Max W, get E to rank 3 (for better ganks during laning phase), then max Q because Q gets lowered cooldowns, as getting your second Q online is paramount in later teamfights because you don't have a defense steroid. As such, you have to rely on moblity.

Regular route: wolves, blue, red gank
-BUT if you think you're gonna get counterjungled, then you can start wraiths/red/blue... at the cost of your mid laner getting their blue later than their lane opponent

Core
cloth +6
philo stone and boots (whichever one you can afford in first back, then the other later)
warmog's armor
merc treads

Later items
Aegis (upgrade to bulwark if against double ap)
Frozen heart
Liandry's Torment
Revery

Why not Machete first? Because of the lack of def steroids, you're sacrifing around 5s clear time for around 150hp. Which with Sejuani's poor sustain especially at first clear, is a tradeoff that's not worth it. Not to mention, cloth armor builds into many different useful items, while machete upgrades aren't very gold cost effective.

Why Warmog's Armor first? Because Sejuani's W scales with her max HP, and above all she needs 'selfish survivability' before 'team survivability' (aka defensive aura items) due to lack of def steroids. And the choice between Sunfire Cape and Warmog's is very clear, as 45 armor nowadays is nothing due to BC + ArPen combo of the top and/or even mid laner.

Aegis usually comes next as most mid laners tend to build Liandry's if they see you rush a Warmog's, so the extra MR really helps. Frozen Heart mainly for cooldowns, and that AS slow is on even if the enemy ADC chooses to ignore you. Liandry's Torment is there as your go to offensive item due to W being close to permanently on with full CDR, and so 10% current hp as magic damage per second basically turns Sej into a mini-Amumu.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 13:27   Link #3446
Kreceir

Images
Snake VS Mermaid! who do you want to win
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Such an Adorable Bot lane duo

Images
Sona Chibi

Images
She is so Adorable! happy 2013

NSFW
Her face is way to adorable! Happy 2013

I had to Censor this or else I would break a rule
NSFW
Poor Nami, But can you resist?
But I have an Uncensored version, If you want it just PM me.

Last edited by Kreceir; 2013-01-02 at 13:49.
Kreceir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 22:06   Link #3447
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
I think I finally got Sejuani down. She has a pretty harsh first clear, so getting Greed and Biscuiteer is a must so that you have high health. As such, I go...

Smite/Flash
0/9/21
Veteran's Scars, Bladed Armor, Wanderer, Mastermind, Greed, Biscuiteer, and Nimble very important

Armor seals
Armor marks (I don't start machete so AS is meh)
MR/lvl glyphs
Gp10 quints (MS quints very good alternative if you don't think it's going long)

-W start. Get Q next if the enemy jungler can counterjungle (or if you start at red), W if not. Lvl 3 get all three skills at rank 1
-Max W, get E to rank 3 (for better ganks during laning phase), then max Q because Q gets lowered cooldowns, as getting your second Q online is paramount in later teamfights because you don't have a defense steroid. As such, you have to rely on moblity.

Regular route: wolves, blue, red gank
-BUT if you think you're gonna get counterjungled, then you can start wraiths/red/blue... at the cost of your mid laner getting their blue later than their lane opponent

Core
cloth +6
philo stone and boots (whichever one you can afford in first back, then the other later)
warmog's armor
merc treads

Later items
Aegis (upgrade to bulwark if against double ap)
Frozen heart
Liandry's Torment
Revery

Why not Machete first? Because of the lack of def steroids, you're sacrifing around 5s clear time for around 150hp. Which with Sejuani's poor sustain especially at first clear, is a tradeoff that's not worth it. Not to mention, cloth armor builds into many different useful items, while machete upgrades aren't very gold cost effective.

Why Warmog's Armor first? Because Sejuani's W scales with her max HP, and above all she needs 'selfish survivability' before 'team survivability' (aka defensive aura items) due to lack of def steroids. And the choice between Sunfire Cape and Warmog's is very clear, as 45 armor nowadays is nothing due to BC + ArPen combo of the top and/or even mid laner.

Aegis usually comes next as most mid laners tend to build Liandry's if they see you rush a Warmog's, so the extra MR really helps. Frozen Heart mainly for cooldowns, and that AS slow is on even if the enemy ADC chooses to ignore you. Liandry's Torment is there as your go to offensive item due to W being close to permanently on with full CDR, and so 10% current hp as magic damage per second basically turns Sej into a mini-Amumu.
1) Machete > Cloth armor. I ran Sejuani with cloth and Machete and time things over and over...I can tell you Machete is way more efficient in grinding thanks to the 10% boost to Everything you do.

2) I don't use Warmong until very late game. People claim it scale with Sejuani W, but that is a whole 100 dmg over the course of 5 seconds. Sunfire is 40 all the time, plus the extra armor is nothing to sneeze at either. Think of it this way, just because people run BC and Arpen, does not mean all armors means nothing. Otherwise their basic hits would do PURE damage as it is.

Smite/Ghost is my build. Ghost is great for chasing people down and slowing them for the carry to finish. Flash is not useful with her at all, especially since her Q can be used to escape. I also go 9/21/0 since I don't find biscuit to be useful at all.

My build would be Machete + 5 pot, upgrade Machete to that HP/mana item I can't think of off the top of my head, SHOES immediately because her speed is terrible. Then estimate my gold situation. If I am doing well with a few ganks already, go

Sunfire cape. Otherwise, spirit of Golem 1st.

Then a sightstone if I am feeling generous (or we have a lazy support).

Ladriny's torment next (the DPS increase is godly)

Finish Spirit of Golem if it got left off.

Finally Warmong if necessary.

Sell sightstone, get either Trollglass or Iceborn fist.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 01:57   Link #3448
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
How do you guys deal with the instant lock and calling system of normal games? I usually fill in for whatever role that is left but it has still been screwing over a couple of my games lately. Considering how little I play, it means significantly. Do you dodge until there is no conflict or something?

Edit:
Why do we still have the instant lock option anyway? It never saves any time.
Edit2:
Apparently NA forum thinks that removing instant lock will not stop jerks from being jerks. I guess this is true.

Last edited by Izayoi; 2013-01-03 at 02:08.
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 04:07   Link #3449
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Filling in the blank, but the best option would be pre-made team.
Old 2013-01-03, 11:51   Link #3450
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Since it's usually the carries that get insta-locked...get another carry and run a super-aggressive poke team! ...or fill in the missing roles and report whoever locked uncalled, IIRC the queue logs are also looked into now, in order to prevent forced dodging.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 19:59   Link #3451
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post
How do you guys deal with the instant lock and calling system of normal games? I usually fill in for whatever role that is left but it has still been screwing over a couple of my games lately. Considering how little I play, it means significantly. Do you dodge until there is no conflict or something?

Edit:
Why do we still have the instant lock option anyway? It never saves any time.
Edit2:
Apparently NA forum thinks that removing instant lock will not stop jerks from being jerks. I guess this is true.
Play normal draft instead of blinds? As generally instalock becomes good bit more rare.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 20:22   Link #3452
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Normal draft is dead for me. 40 minutes queue is not something I'd like to do.

It's funny that people are instant-lock support in Taiwan server, and next is jungler, since they care about how to win the most. The down side is that it doesn't look like they are having fun while playing.
Old 2013-01-03, 21:50   Link #3453
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

How amusing because it's top or mid or adc that people bitch about the most on NA. I only play support or jungle now. For a combination of not trusting other players because a quick lolking.net check shows how many of them are lying, how many people suck at jungle support, because I want to win, but most of all, those are the roles I'm good at and I won't play a role I will lose the game in.

The reality is you have to be somewhat thick-skinned to survive in this game. You will find too many scumbags, trolls, liar and emos in any game and at any elo. You need to know how to figure out who's lying (lolking.net is your friend big time here), who's trolling and whether your team wants to win or not. The majority of matches are already won or lost at champ select. If you know someone took a role they will utterly fail at, or if people wouldn't stop pitching and intentionally double picked a role or a terrible team composition, you need to have the balls to dodge. There is no point playing with scum or in a match you know you can't win. Know when to walk away, keep yourself intact and hope the next time you queue that you get grouped with people that do want to play properly.
Old 2013-01-08, 03:31   Link #3454
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

OGN semi finals on tomorrow. Azubu Frost vs Azubu Blaze. That's gonna be harsh.
Old 2013-01-08, 06:25   Link #3455
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
OGN semi finals on tomorrow. Azubu Frost vs Azubu Blaze. That's gonna be harsh.
Harsher than you might think. They have to play one bo5 tomorrow and another bo5 on friday as well as a deciding map should each win a bo5. That is a lot of games for semifinals.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 08:07   Link #3456
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Why do I keep getting trash champions for ARMA in ARMA.. ALL THE TIME? I never get the good ones like Ziggs, Zed , Xerath, Lux etc.... I get all bad melee characters for the mode.
Old 2013-01-08, 08:21   Link #3457
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

The official OGN site schedules the semi final at 06:30 EST (GMT-5) but on Esportsuniverse they state 9:30 GMT which makes no sense.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 03:50   Link #3458
Kreceir

Images
'Good Guy Blitz

And I still get Flamed at
Old 2013-01-09, 03:51   Link #3459
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Nerf....kha'zix.....nerf....kha'zix....
Old 2013-01-09, 03:54   Link #3460
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Nerf....kha'zix.....nerf....kha'zix....
Huh? why? Kha'zix seemed pretty balanced to me, in fact so balanced almost no one play him XD

Tags
league of legends, lol