Atm I'm playing Freedom Wars.
After I finished that I'll probably buy Pokemon oras and play that~

Shion -- Senyuu
Jun pls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 15:47   Link #4182
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Rolling through VC1, though I'm starting to hit some major obstacles now that the missions start getting harder.

ELITE: Dangerous is also seeing some action, now when the release is around the corner. Battling Interdiction and OP NPCs. And warping into suns.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-20, 18:06   Link #4183
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

recently finished :
"no one lives forever"

so, now its time to replay:
"no one lives forever 2 "
Old 2014-11-20, 19:22   Link #4184
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

amazon somehow delivered my Super Smash Brother Wii U early today, so
i'm going to be playing that tonight! can't wait for some actions...after work, shower and eat dinner first.

gonna be doing some smashing with me Pro controller (ordered gamecube adapter for wii u, but not sure when it will arrives). ^ ^

EDIT: nevermind, false alarm. amazon's tracking number is mess up. they delivered another package of mine but shows
that ssb4 was already delivered. meh, no ssb4 today, so I guess i'll be playing some Super Mario 3-d World then while
waiting for ssb4 arrives tomorrow. :P

Last edited by Xefi; 2014-11-20 at 20:42.
Xefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 12:49   Link #4185
Dextro
He Without a Title

I was playing Tales of Hearts R and am pretty close to the end (I guess, don't know how many fake ends this one has compared to other tales games ) when Persona Q dropped in the mail. That bloody map mechanic is strangely addictive. That and the Corn Dog song:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I've been playing it almost constantly since I got the game on Thursday. I'm humming the tune everywhere I go
Old 2014-12-07, 05:25   Link #4186
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I've started playing Red Faction: Armageddon (PS3), I just completed Chapter 05: Bastion Defenses.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 03:31   Link #4187
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I'm basically stuck with two games at the moment.

Minecraft is currently my "filler" game, allowing me to depart from the MMO scene while I try out my experience in building things. As a fan of Lego, I've always felt at home with Minecraft, but I needed to add some mods to give the basic gameplay some spice.

Dragon Nest is my main game at the moment. The SEA server is in a rather turbulent state with the community having personality issues and some other concerns with the publisher. That said, the game is still pretty nice, the graphics and flow of action is much better compared to other action games around nowadays.

My latest two dropped games were Kakusansei Million Arthur and Ragnarok Online. Both games suffered from a sharp drop in player activity recently, with Million Arthur's SEA server not justifying the grind needed to play the game and Ragnarok Online's Philippines server experiencing a mass ragequit of epic proportions when the GM Team decided to issue a wipe of all Vasilos Vouchers (which converts 1 billion Zeny, the in-game denomination, into an item) throughout the server.

There might still a hope for RO if ever the PH server improves, but that hope is quickly dwindling as the hype for Tree of Savior gets stronger.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 12:27   Link #4188
Jun pls

Playing Persona Q atm and having alot of fun <3

Shion -- Senyuu
Jun pls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 20:51   Link #4189
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Now that I have a PS4, I am finally playing Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. So far, fairly good. Not liking some of the side stuff. Hate that chasing down a shanty is the same as chasing down an Almanac page in ACIII.

Just got the Jackdaw last night. Kept failing the mission you get it on because I was too dumb to realize that you had to escape, not fight.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-09, 00:09   Link #4190
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Just started professional mode in Resident Evil 6",
Old 2014-12-09, 13:48   Link #4191
Chase

PS3:
Under Night In-Birth EXE:LATE
Ico

PS4:
WWE 2k15
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-09, 14:37   Link #4192
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

currently playing:

Tales of Xillia 2
comments: bought it for $20 @ gamestop on black friday. i'm just starting out and just about in
chap. 5-6. where Ludger just starting out his transformation thingy.
the game is fun so far and i enjoy the casts. i'm just going to play whenever i have some free time
off, unless i'm going out with my fiance, then i got no time at all to play.

pc: Cartagra
comments: almost done with this game. i'm doing the true ending path for Kazuna.
she already confess and wanted to live with our main character. Kazuna is so cute
and cheerful. i like her character voice, she reminds me of Fuka's voice from Clannad. ^ ^
Old 2014-12-12, 19:26   Link #4193
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

jazz punk - awesome game , awesome art *but, my poor eyes* :kudos for the developers:

s.t.a.l.k.e.r: shadow of Chernobyl (with a mod): one of my most loved games...i cant live without replaying this masterpiece ....
Old 2014-12-12, 20:32   Link #4194
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Persona 4 Ultimax, still working on P4A storyline. Doing them in sequence and all.

Playing Ace Combat Infinity

for PC, I'm currently immersing myself in Kantai collection, Monster hunter Mezoporuta and hoping to try Kanpani girls.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 00:26   Link #4195
dragon1412

Currently on Closer at the moment. quite similar to Elsword except better system, character build.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 01:13   Link #4196
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I've started playing Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3), I just completed Chapter 2-1: Storage Facility.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 02:06   Link #4197
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko
I started playing Pokemon Black 2 [DS] and recently finished Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days [DS].

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Katsu Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-16, 03:23   Link #4198
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Graduated, time to game! Been playing:

Archeage - despite all the issues the game has, it's still quite fun to play especially with an active guild. Was able to FINALLY snatch a 16x16 farm in addition to my 6 8x8 farms haha. Finally got my 7/7 piece of GHA cloth set, unfortunately most are green/blue and one arcane.

Now, I have time to play FC4 and DA Inquisition and I'll probably get back into DotA 2 for the winter/Christmas event (if they have one). Probably will spend more money on games once the steam winter sale opens up too

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 20:18   Link #4199
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

At the moment, most of my gaming time is being spent playing The Talos Principle (PC), a philosophical puzzler from the makers of the Serious Sam games. I'm finding it quite challenging thus far (perhaps in more ways than one), but it's satisfying when you do solve a puzzle. Definitely one of my top games of the year.
Old 2014-12-21, 20:46   Link #4200
duskynya

I been playing Galactic Civilizations II, its a 4X game similar to civilization but with alot more complex rules and ways of actually beating the game. In fact its very easy for the normal AI to kill you within the first few hours of the game if you don't know what your doing. Galactic Civilization III is currently in beta though you have to pay like $30 - $50 dollars to play it.

If your disappointed or bored with Civilization Beyond Earth, I would highley recommend this game.
duskynya is offline   Reply With Quote