AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-01-14, 22:13   Link #1
kitezero
Strike Freedom

Freedom Burst [Fanart]

these are pictures of the new Freedom from Gundam Seed Eternity called "Freedom Burst" but i am not sure because i got these off another forum and i thank the person who found them
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

to be honest i like Strike Freedom better what do you think?
kitezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-14, 22:16   Link #2
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

Weren't these fan art?
I remember seeing them a long time ago.
Syn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-14, 22:16   Link #3
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Those are merely fanarts. You and that person at the forum got owned.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-14, 22:26   Link #4
OmegaZEROCustom
The Alpha and the Omega

In fact, if I recall correctly, one of the members of this forum was the artist on that design. I recall it being posted in the Custom MS Thread before the hacking of the board occured.
OmegaZEROCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-14, 23:23   Link #5
kitezero
Strike Freedom

thanks ^^ i was hoping this wasen't how the new Freedom was gonna look like it looked like it was down graded. kinda reminded me of i can't remember the name but the orbital frame that Leo piloted in "Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner".

Last edited by kitezero; 2006-01-14 at 23:52.
Old 2006-01-14, 23:27   Link #6
Knightmare213

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitezero
thanks ^^ i was hoping this wasen't how the new Freedom was gonna look like it looked like it was down graded. kinda reminded me of i can't remember the name but the orbital frame that Leo piloted in "Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner"
You must mean Vic Viper. It wasn't an Orbital Frame, technically. It was a LEV.

Anyway, to me, this one looks a lot cooler than Strike Freedom.
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-14, 23:43   Link #7
kitezero
Strike Freedom

you must be the type of person who like the transformation mobile suits i have friends who are the same who liked Savior and the Murasame's. i always thought Vic Viper was an orbital frame because the military LEV's didn't change from the first game. the fan art also kinda reminds me of Gundam X just the way the wings form a "X". i should have been more specific why i didn't like this "Freedom Burst" it's because it looks like that they lightened everything it looks like they removed the beam shields, rail guns, 4 funnels, shoulder thrusters and lightened the armor

Last edited by kitezero; 2006-01-14 at 23:56.
Old 2006-01-14, 23:46   Link #8
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

wow, that thing is ugly, it doesn't even look more powerful than SF...
SNT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-15, 00:03   Link #9
Knightmare213

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNT1
wow, that thing is ugly, it doesn't even look more powerful than SF...
The exact reason why! It's less armored and less armed. Therefore, it makes it looks like the other mobile suits, regardless that they are one-of-a-kind mobile suits or grunt mobile suits, have a chance against it.

But you know, I like the mobile amored version than the mobile suits version. The MA version is hot (yes, hot! Not 'cool.') but the MS form could have some more armor. And the wings could be more together behind the chest.
Old 2006-01-15, 06:10   Link #10
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Ugh... >.>
Old 2006-01-23, 01:13   Link #11
red_comet

Send a message via AIM to red_comet Send a message via MSN to red_comet Send a message via Yahoo to red_comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn13
Weren't these fan art?
I remember seeing them a long time ago.
Yeah, heres the link: http://photobucket.com/albums/v172/FullMetalShin/
red_comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 01:19   Link #12
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitezero
these are pictures of the new Freedom from Gundam Seed Eternity called "Freedom Burst" but i am not sure because i got these off another forum and i thank the person who found them
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

to be honest i like Strike Freedom better what do you think?
talk about Wing Zero flashbacks
fizzmaister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 03:15   Link #13
Lonely

reminds me of airmaster/zeta
Lonely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 07:37   Link #14
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

As long as it stays in mobile armour form, I'm alright with it. Perhaps, they should add golden joint just like SF However, its mobile suit form is too ugly for goodness sake! Even the original Freedom looks better.
Anyway, it's still commendable to be able to come up with such mobile suit design
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 10:53   Link #15
justsomeguy

I like it. With Phase Shift technology to stop physical attacks, and the abundance of beam weapons that defeat all physical armor, having a thick layer of metal armor is meaningless. The hip rail guns are lost, but the shoulder cannons are restored. If equipped with beam shields, and a nuclear reactor can fit in it, I don't see how this can be worse than Strike Freedom.
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 12:15   Link #16
WhereAmI
Ecchi Otaku

Location: Inside your head, I'm a figment of your imagination
Even if that were the case that it could transform, I really don't see the point, I mean the SF was able to keep up with Destiny, so speed isn't exactly an issue for SF, so I wouldn't really see a point in having it be able to transform into a jet (other than for Bandai to have another Kit to sell).
WhereAmI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 13:22   Link #17
_X12A_Testament

It should be a battery/powered down Freedom for Seed3.
_X12A_Testament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 14:25   Link #18
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Seems more like the MSZ-010 Double Zeta Gundam to me (the "waverider" form seems more like the G-Fortress)
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-27, 04:33   Link #19
Adumaha

Hi, I'm the artist of this set of pictures (I forgot my old login)

This is about the hojillionth time I've had to respond because somebody tries to push those as official art.

Those were drawn almost a year ago, before Strike Freedom pictures were even released.

The intention was not to make a Freedom design for Destiny or for SEED. I was fiddling with another MS design and found that it kind of looked like the Freedom so I made an adaptation. It wasn't meant to have any bearing on the CE universe really, just something I needed to get down on paper (errr tablet)

The point of this mobile suit was not to fullfill the same roles in a battle as the original Freedom (long range attack) but rather as an interceptor (which is why there is an MA mode). Get to the target, take it out, get away. Having heavy armor or beam shielding wouldn't be necessary.

Oh and I gave it the 'Burst' suffix because the Airmaster Burst is my favourite Gundam X design

If you see anyone else try to push this picture as some sort of SEED3 spoiler or something, please put an end to it. Thanks
Adumaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-27, 07:01   Link #20
Knightmare213

@Amaduha: Well...this was an unexpected post.

Alright. Whether you really are the artist that drew those awesome gundam designs, let me just say this.

First of all, I really love all your gundam designs. (There, I said that again.) I did like Burst Freedom, but I've criticized about what's wrong or not. If it sounded like a negative comment, sorry about that.

And, after that, I've checked out your photobucket gallery and I really LOVE the designs on those gundams, especially the Zephyrus Gundam (which the wing designs looks just like by Angelist Gundam, my created gundam), Prometheus Gundam and the Panzer METEOR.

BTW, aren't you feeling a bit hurt when you read this thread? I mean...some people said things in a negative way like you didn't exist anymore...