AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-11-18, 14:58   Link #11321
Acceb

Thanks for translating, Nirvaphreak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Translation? Looks cute.

Last edited by Acceb; 2007-11-18 at 15:13.
Acceb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 15:01   Link #11322
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
hahahahaha!!!!
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 15:07   Link #11323
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

It's Yamami~ Yagami~ Yagami~ Yagami~ Yagami daikazoku.

Have a Gundam v. White Devil.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 17:43   Link #11324
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfan View Post

This is certainly new. Virtue versus Nanoha. Translations would be much appreciated. :3

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 18:31   Link #11325
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Quote:
hahahahaha!!!!
Spoiler:
XD a cross over of Clannad and MSLN. Thank you for posting this up Death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfan View Post

Spoiler for size:

Hahaha, Nanoha will win in my opinion.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
narmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 18:36   Link #11326
Shana

Quote:
hahahahaha!!!!
Spoiler:
Oh my...

Dango-Signum looks darnly cute!

*saves for later nosebleeds* good find, repost king Deathie.
Old 2007-11-18, 20:17   Link #11327
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Update on doujin

Scanner is working but no doujinscans will be posted because someone broke my rules.
bubbleslayer, owner of http://www.warrantsbane.com/ , is using some of my scans, without permission, after being told not to, and ignoring my request to take them down.

So thank that person for not getting anymore.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 20:25   Link #11328
narmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Update on doujin

Scanner is working but no doujinscans will be posted because someone broke my rules.
bubbleslayer, owner of http://www.warrantsbane.com/ , is using some of my scans, without permission, after being told not to, and ignoring my request to take them down.

Curses you bubbleslayer you silly fool XD. Why do you have to push your limits like an greedy politician. Your blog was nice but since you broke the rules Satashi placed out. Now I can only dislike your blog no offense to you personally but when you break a rule and cause trouble for everyone else. One will dislike your actions.

Oh well that's a shame but I understand Satashi. There is a limit to how far one's kindness can go . Anyway is it possible to place the scans in a folder and transfer the scans through MSN with me if you do have MSN. Another method is photobucket and making your user a private user.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
Old 2007-11-18, 20:32   Link #11329
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by narmi View Post
Curses you bubbleslayer you silly fool XD. Why do you have to push your limits like an greedy politician.

Oh well that's a shame but I understand Satashi. There is a limit to how far one's kindness can go . Anyway is it possible to place the scans in a folder and transfer the scans through MSN with me if you do have MSN. Another method is photobucket and making your user a private user.
I made people agree to rules and PM me directly for rapidshare links to control it only to Animesuki members, but it apparently didn't work out >.< no matter the method I chose to use, someone could jsut as easily do it again. I'm sorry for being a jerk about this but like I said, I collect doujin and I'm the type of person who freaks out of you bend the book too much while looking at it. I broke the spine on a few doujin to share them and people doing crap like that with no respect for my feelings ( as OCD as they are ) just makes me not want to do it period. Sorry, until that person takes them down and apologizes no scans.
Old 2007-11-18, 20:43   Link #11330
narmi

Quote:
I made people agree to rules and PM me directly for rapidshare links to control it only to Animesuki members, but it apparently didn't work out >.< no matter the method I chose to use, someone could jsut as easily do it again. I'm sorry for being a jerk about this but like I said, I collect doujin and I'm the type of person who freaks out of you bend the book too much while looking at it. I broke the spine on a few doujin to share them and people doing crap like that with no respect for my feelings ( as OCD as they are ) just makes me not want to do it period. Sorry, until that person takes them down and apologizes no scans.
lol I know how you feel, I too collection doujins. I hate it when someone goes through my doujin collection and damages or loses it. When they do, I go fire and brimstone on them . Anyway I have no problems and I respect what you are doing. If I was in your position I too would be pretty mad and not scan any doujins.

Old 2007-11-18, 20:50   Link #11331
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Update on doujin

Alas, sad but that's how things are. Whoever it is that leaked that trust, well... he or she knows who it is.

Anyway, I'm still interested, which doujin(s?) is it that bubbleslayer is using? I don't think I've received all of your available-for-PM scans, (( since I probably already had those and never asked for more than what I was interested )), but as far I can recall through a skimthrough of the dojins there, I can see at least 90% of the stuff already available through none-Satashi sources.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 20:53   Link #11332
narmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Alas, sad but that's how things are. Whoever it is that leaked that trust, well... he knows who it is.

Anyway, I'm still interested, which doujin(s?) is it that bubbleslayer is using? I don't think I've received all of your available-for-PM scans, (( since I probably already had those and never asked for more than what I was interested )), but as far I can recall through a skimthrough of the dojins there, I can see at least 90% of the stuff already available through none-Satashi sources.
Hmm that is true... *sigh*.... now I have to wait.

Old 2007-11-18, 20:58   Link #11333
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Alas, sad but that's how things are. Whoever it is that leaked that trust, well... he or she knows who it is.

It's only 1 doujin, the others like burning hammer and PV7 are available elsewhere so I don't care ( and those arn't my scans the person is using). I don't want to make a big fuss about it and rip this person to shreds. I PMed them and if they want to do anything about it they can from there. I'm just saying that until that's done I won't be posting any scans. Since I said I was, I feel that I need to say I'm not and give a reason for it so people will know why.
Old 2007-11-18, 21:11   Link #11334
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

I agree with this stance. Although information is freely available on the Internet, one is not exonerated from giving due credit.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 21:14   Link #11335
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

NSFW warning

Spoiler:

Old 2007-11-18, 21:29   Link #11336
BPHaru

Quote:
Update on doujin

Did you receive Thunder bird, Sa-nyan?

I hope that things can be fixed soon.

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 21:58   Link #11337
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Did you receive Thunder bird, Sa-nyan?

I hope that things can be fixed soon.

Saludos, Haru
Not yet, I'm having them shipped from Japan via EMS so I should get them shortly.
Old 2007-11-18, 22:24   Link #11338
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Thunder Bird, now that's one doujin I really enjoyed. NF in an extremely subtle, believable undertoned manner which is far from fanservice and fluffy, with the blood and torturing emotional ride in my opinion, which is severely lacking in actual canon.

RAID SLASH = awesome.

Spoiler:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 22:42   Link #11339
beddo9

NxF:
@Satashi-san: Hope things will be fixed soon
Quote:
Thunder Bird, now that's one doujin I really enjoyed. NF in an extremely subtle, believable undertoned manner which is far from fanservice and fluffy, with the blood and torturing emotional ride in my opinion, which is severely lacking in actual canon.

RAID SLASH = awesome.
have to agree with you on this
beddo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 22:47   Link #11340
narmi

Quote:

RAID SLASH = awesome.

Spoiler:
Hmmm Thunder Bird... I need to read this doujin immedietly . If I can find it .

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw