Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-13, 06:50   Link #81
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

@WONDERMIKE and @mugenTaichou

filler police don't like being proven wrong.
Old 2008-10-13, 09:50   Link #82
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

lol the Golden was awesome.
Old 2008-10-13, 10:10   Link #83
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
@WONDERMIKE and @mugenTaichou

filler police don't like being proven wrong.
No one's proving anyone wrong. I just voiced my opinion about it. You think they'll change my mind by saying things that has been said a dozen times before?

They still discriminate against anime arcs , and that's wrong, period.
Old 2008-10-13, 12:33   Link #84
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

just to quote rep that i've got

''Oh c'mon, do you have to compare anime original arcs like they have anything to do with each other?''

What would be anime original?

And these two arcs have something in common:

they

are

both

FILLERS. :|

It would be weird if I compared original Bleach story with fillers... no, it would be apsurd :|

people compare everything these days. Get over it.

Old 2008-10-13, 13:11   Link #85
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
It's not that I don't like fillers. Generally, even in the filler arcs there are quite a few good episodes. But, I don't take them seriously because they're not canon. Since they aren't canon, they can't really do much for character development, and we don't get to see anything we haven't seen before. Like Yama-jii fighting; we didn't get to see it in the filler arc because we haven't seen him truly fight in the canon, and they aren't going to put something not in the canon in a filler.

But even if I said I hated fillers, I don't know why people would have to neg rep for that. It's just a difference of opinion. And everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You don't have to agree with everyone, but you should at least respect that their opinions may differ from your own, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Old 2008-10-13, 14:18   Link #86
dec7m2
Insane... I think...

i miss the hollow in season 1-3
i miss ichigo and orihime's school friends
i miss the good old noob style hollow bashing
Old 2008-10-13, 15:02   Link #87
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post
It's not that I don't like fillers. Generally, even in the filler arcs there are quite a few good episodes. But, I don't take them seriously because they're not canon. Since they aren't canon, they can't really do much for character development, and we don't get to see anything we haven't seen before. Like Yama-jii fighting; we didn't get to see it in the filler arc because we haven't seen him truly fight in the canon, and they aren't going to put something not in the canon in a filler.

But even if I said I hated fillers, I don't know why people would have to neg rep for that. It's just a difference of opinion. And everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You don't have to agree with everyone, but you should at least respect that their opinions may differ from your own, and there's nothing wrong with that.
^and that's the attitude that I find so disgusting. Don't you see how much you're stereotyping anime arcs? Just because they're not in the manga don't mean they don't have character development in them, and just because they aren't in the manga does not mean that we won't see new stuff in them. And you should judge them for their merits and not because of who wrote them.

No offense, but this attitude is just plain discriminatory. I can't see why someone wouldn't get derepped for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec7m2 View Post
i miss the hollow in season 1-3
i miss ichigo and orihime's school friends
i miss the good old noob style hollow bashing
Don't we all
Old 2008-10-13, 17:49   Link #88
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

I got a new nickname for you: Thewanderer von Karma xD xD

Old 2008-10-13, 20:48   Link #89
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post

While I may not agree entirely, you do have a point. I have yet to see character development in a filler arc that contributes positively to our understanding of one of the main characters in any way. It's generally a lot of recycled sentiments and actions which gets boring and tedious after the first oh I dunno, three filler arcs? I can certainly understand the frustration of viewers. Why can't filler arcs provie us with some substance? Is that really too much to ask?
Old 2008-10-13, 21:14   Link #90
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
I got a new nickname for you: Thewanderer von Karma xD xD
I don't get it...
Old 2008-10-13, 23:35   Link #91
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
^and that's the attitude that I find so disgusting. Don't you see how much you're stereotyping anime arcs? Just because they're not in the manga don't mean they don't have character development in them, and just because they aren't in the manga does not mean that we won't see new stuff in them. And you should judge them for their merits and not because of who wrote them.

No offense, but this attitude is just plain discriminatory. I can't see why someone wouldn't get derepped for that.
But nothing that is written for the filler arcs ends up in the canon manga. Do you see Amagai in the manga? No, I didn't think so. What about the Bounts? Nope. Ririn? Cloud? Nova? Bakkatou? Senna? Blanks? Sōjirō Kusaka?

I repeat: I enjoy watching them. But, I try not to get attached to any of it because chances are once the filler is over, those characters/ideas/storylines will not appear again. That's what I mean when I say that I don't take the fillers seriously.

But I don't want to argue about it. Let's just agree to disagree.
Old 2008-10-14, 01:39   Link #92
jelome1989

well for me what i like and want is Kubo-sensei's Bleach be animated.

sound bad if it does, but I HATE FILLERS,

its not related to the REAL storyline and what really matters is it's NOT 'Kubo-sensei's '
Old 2008-10-14, 07:20   Link #93
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
I don't get it...
von Karma is the surname of two prosecutors in Phoenix Wright games: Father and daughter who will do anything to get a guilty verdict for accused ones.

it's just a little joke xD

Old 2008-10-14, 13:57   Link #94
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
They still discriminate against anime arcs , and that's wrong, period.
How could I? It's anime original vs anime original, same show, same author, same studio,.. there's nothing wrong about it when I tell you "bounto arc was more entertaining and simply better than amagai arc". The only point making a comparison difficult is their runtime.. bountos simply had more time to get better, build up a story or feature more (new) characters, fanservice, etc. And it was a lot smoother as an insert between ss arc and arrancar arc.

your problem: you are overprotective regarding anime originals whenever you sense the danger of discrimination. Imagine a tv show about nfl, they compare two quarterbacks, both accidentally black -> you are the one who screams "that's racism" for no reason.

I put this straight because I refuse being labeled as a fillernazi, and there's nothing disgusting about comparing bounto arc and amagai arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelome1989 View Post
well for me what i like and want is Kubo-sensei's Bleach be animated.

sound bad if it does, but I HATE FILLERS,

its not related to the REAL storyline and what really matters is it's NOT 'Kubo-sensei's '
so here's the complete opposite, a manga fundamentalist you even restrain from being entertained by devil's handiwork?
Old 2008-10-14, 14:43   Link #95
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Late on ep 189, but Bleach jumped the shark with this ep I’m sad to say…So Yamaji is just incapable of explaining a situation until people are dead via fugswords or something.?? I guess I woulda burned myself to a crisp too if I had just given my soul up to fight a guy who could have just told me in the start my father was his prized student and everything was a misunderstanding…So even in the end this arc was pointless…Then to make matters worse Bleach totally devolves into a Sunday morning comic strip the way they put Ichi back into the HM arc…Sighs, I just hope the upcoming Espada fights make me forget my personal worst period for watching Bleach ever…
Old 2008-10-14, 15:06   Link #96
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
How could I? It's anime original vs anime original, same show, same author, same studio,.. there's nothing wrong about it when I tell you "bounto arc was more entertaining and simply better than amagai arc". The only point making a comparison difficult is their runtime.. bountos simply had more time to get better, build up a story or feature more (new) characters, fanservice, etc. And it was a lot smoother as an insert between ss arc and arrancar arc.

your problem: you are overprotective regarding anime originals whenever you sense the danger of discrimination. Imagine a tv show about nfl, they compare two quarterbacks, both accidentally black -> you are the one who screams "that's racism" for no reason.

I put this straight because I refuse being labeled as a fillernazi, and there's nothing disgusting about comparing bounto arc and amagai arc.
You're talking as if I have something against you. You're not the one that keeps referring to me as "filler police".

Tags
anime, weekly episode discussion