AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season) - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 28 50.91%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 25.45%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 20.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 1.82%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-09, 21:01   Link #21
sikvod00

<--- One of the lucky devils who hasn't touched the manga.
Old 2009-05-10, 03:34   Link #22
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Definitely my favorite episode! Lots of Hinagiku and Maria. LOL. I can't help but chuckle when Hayate was fantasizing Hinagiku during his bath. Anyway, I can't wait for the next episode. <3
Old 2009-05-10, 04:17   Link #23
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Did anyone notice how "Ayasaki-kun" REALLY DOES seem permanent now? She's calling him that even when she's NOT pissed off, lol he's been permanently downgraded

禁則事項です
Old 2009-05-10, 11:39   Link #24
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecha_Trueno View Post
Did anyone notice how "Ayasaki-kun" REALLY DOES seem permanent now? She's calling him that even when she's NOT pissed off, lol he's been permanently downgraded
It's only temporary, things will pick up afterwards...
Old 2009-05-10, 12:40   Link #25
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

As another one of those odd souls who hasn't touched upon the manga, I have to say that my enjoyment factor has skyrocketed through the roof thanks to these past couple of episodes. Lots of Hinagiku and Maria, which is always good in my book, and lots of laugh out loud humour that doesn't have to rely on references and parodies like the first season did. I can sense something is slowly blooming as the episodes continue to air, and once it happens I can most likely expect lots of epic.

Hayate really is too much of a nice guy for his own good, not even using a single yen of his 1 million for himself... that's what makes him so likeable though~ I had to laugh at Nagi calling the 1 million yen pocket change though... Jesus.

The next episode preview has already got me pumped, I can't wait. Ja-pan... I do miss those Yakitate days.
Old 2009-05-10, 14:40   Link #26
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Maria + Glasses = MOE!!

Looks like someone is going to be trodden down from the popularity list soon.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-05-10, 16:09   Link #27
Raiga
tl;dr

Finally got around to watching this (busy week).

Love those scenes when Hina has her little internal monologue and the next time Hayate says anything she snaps at him for no reason that he can see. XD And how Hayate managed to lose a million yen was pretty hilarious, especially the scene with the manga artists.

Great ep, definitely looking forward to next week.
Old 2009-05-10, 17:59   Link #28
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
Well the main points of the story came across pretty clearly, they just skipped SO many good jokes, and i hope they go back to cover them later, because alot of them cracked me up.

Ill say its a good episode because the story is falling in line with the manga, and we all love Hinagiku, but the thing preventing it from being perfect is the wealth of material they couldve added to make this episode better.
Old 2009-05-11, 00:12   Link #29
Fishfood1

maria in school uniform is awesome! so of course that'll bring more attention to her

i really like this episode

roof>bed
Old 2009-05-11, 01:23   Link #30
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
But damn, I´d so hit on that milf of a mother.
Old 2009-05-11, 04:30   Link #31
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
So does this increase Maria's chances of doing better in Saimoe this year? She's been block-shafted 2 years in a row so far

禁則事項です
Old 2009-05-11, 06:09   Link #32
Serffix

It looks like they're really discarding most events from Season 1, not that I mind it a lot though.

Spoiler for Size:

They not only made her look a lot younger in comparison to the manga, they also made her design a lot different from the one she had in S1.
Old 2009-05-11, 07:34   Link #33
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Hina's mother voice sounds so. . different. I mean, I know that she's an oba-san, but still. . Why did they make it like that ? She sounds quite perverted in a way
Other than that, this is simply Hina's episode :X Love it the way they shows the relationship.

Old 2009-05-11, 09:32   Link #34
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Quote:
Why did they make it like that ? She sounds quite perverted in a way
She IS... contrary to what this series says, an putting the fujoshi population aside, there arn't THAT many cross-dress loving fangirls around...... I hope

禁則事項です
Old 2009-05-12, 03:12   Link #35
SimplyBill
King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serffix View Post
It looks like they're really discarding most events from Season 1, not that I mind it a lot though.

Spoiler for Size:

They not only made her look a lot younger in comparison to the manga, they also made her design a lot different from the one she had in S1.
Sheesh... I forgot about about her mom in the first. Thanks for the image.
Old 2009-05-12, 14:01   Link #36
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyBill View Post
Sheesh... I forgot about about her mom in the first. Thanks for the image.
Same here. Completely forgot she made an appearance...
Season 1's looks better.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2009-05-12, 16:21   Link #37
teelotes
·¥äkítðrý·

It's only the 6th episode and we're on another 2-episode story. There is a strong emphasis on plot compared to gags (poor voice in the sky has become a strictly narrator role) in Season 2, and I'll miss the habit of randomly watching any episode in any order.
Old 2009-05-15, 07:42   Link #38
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Good episode .
The one million yen's part was hilarious .
Some Hinagiku x Hayate moments.
Yeah , keep on like that . I wanted Hayate x Hina or x Nishisawa or x Maria .
Old 2009-05-15, 15:14   Link #39
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecha_Trueno View Post
Did anyone notice how "Ayasaki-kun" REALLY DOES seem permanent now?
Whoa, I didn't notice that at all. The Ayasaki-kun flew completely past my radar, all I noticed was that overall she's treating Hayate normally again. I'm glad because it means they didn't just forget about Hina's grudge, there's more of a proper sense of transition, but sheesh, Hinagiku's being such a big baby about this whole thing. You exploit a girl's phobia and she's still angry with you five episodes later. She needs to take a leaf from Hayate's book and be more forgiving. Hell, Hayate doesn't often get mad at people to begin with.
Old 2009-05-15, 17:26   Link #40
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

And while spring flies in the air, and days are filled with the raging hormones of boys and girls falling in love with each other, let us remind:

Spoiler:
Closed Thread