AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-22, 23:59   Link #1001
Andrelol

It's funny how this anime started as a generic fantasy RPG like adventure... Now it's a bloody-political-action-dramatic-gore-series.

Actually I'm tottaly confused by the amount of information they give... I'm not really sure about what the hell is happening... But it's still a good show.
Old 2010-10-23, 03:37   Link #1002
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrelol View Post
Actually I'm tottaly confused by the amount of information they give....
When does this show give out a lot of information? It's pretty basic watching material.
Old 2010-10-23, 06:10   Link #1003
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dralha View Post
Spoiler for Episode 16:
Froade is probably going to use Milk as a hostage or something to lure Ryner and try to kill him since he wants to get rid of him, in a past episode he concluded Milk is what tied Ryner to Sion
ars89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 12:13   Link #1004
Andrelol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
When does this show give out a lot of information? It's pretty basic watching material.
There are too many (relevant) characters in this anime. Actually, they 34 according to Wikipedia. And probably there will be more.

Do you know the role of all them? Where they came from (which kingdom or empire)? Or do you even remember all empires/kingdoms that are in the show?

Well, for me it's too much information. That's why I'm saying that I'm confused. I'm know the plot, but I'm not getting all the details and information about it. And I'm pretty sure you're in the same situation.
Old 2010-10-23, 12:49   Link #1005
larethian

Quote:
There are too many (relevant) characters in this anime. Actually, they 34 according to Wikipedia. And probably there will be more.

Do you know the role of all them? Where they came from (which kingdom or empire)? Or do you even remember all empires/kingdoms that are in the show?

Well, for me it's too much information. That's why I'm saying that I'm confused. I'm know the plot, but I'm not getting all the details and information about it. And I'm pretty sure you're in the same situation.
that's cos they have too few episodes for the content, and can't introduce the characters and plot and motivation properly. like I mentioned before, 3 cours would be just right imo.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 13:58   Link #1006
RamzaOwns
GUN道奥義 「賢者の舞」

Quote:

http://www.denyuden.jp/story/map.html
here's the map showing where everyone currently is at
you can switch to the maps of other episodes at the bottom

View from episode 1 to the current map, you would get a much better understanding of what's going on
RamzaOwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 14:43   Link #1007
Dralha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Froade is probably going to use Milk as a hostage or something to lure Ryner and try to kill him since he wants to get rid of him, in a past episode he concluded Milk is what tied Ryner to Sion
I must've missed that. That makes sense, though, using her as a hostage.
Old 2010-10-24, 06:46   Link #1008
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ferris's parent are sickos ! Damn..

Anyway , yeah Froade will use Milk as bait .

Next ep , seems like Ryner will going on rampage . Damn i kinda understand him , i feel pity for him .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 07:50   Link #1009
nubby

I dont know about Ryner going on a rampage. I think he just wants to escape it all. So maybe we'll see him leave the country instead of going to the party or meeting up with Ferris.
nubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 07:56   Link #1010
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Miran and Ferris should totally get together and discuss their past. Both have sick parents
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 09:20   Link #1011
Seihai
スマイリウム

I think that discussion would end up in an essay about dangos. XD
Old 2010-10-24, 10:06   Link #1012
OkamiNoKaze

Episode 16, was eye opening, in a couple of senses, one we got to see the pasts of Ferris and her family, kind of insane, it was also eye opening literally as Lucille actually opened his eyes. Epic fantasy usually has lots of characters to keep track of, just imagine if they ever get around to making a Wheel of Time anime.
Old 2010-10-24, 10:45   Link #1013
klare

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
Episode 16, was eye opening, in a couple of senses, one we got to see the pasts of Ferris and her family, kind of insane, it was also eye opening literally as Lucille actually opened his eyes. Epic fantasy usually has lots of characters to keep track of, just imagine if they ever get around to making a Wheel of Time anime.
yup i am surprised by Ferris's past, and i was guessing her bro is actually blind now i know i was wrong

looks like Ryner will be in emo-mode next eps
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 10:49   Link #1014
Seihai
スマイリウム

My guess is that it definately feels like Ryner is gonna leave the country with that mad looking guy in black judging from the OP.
Though they'll probably still indirectly help Roland against Gastark.

I'll be looking forward for what that new char has in store for us, and what will happen regarding Miruku's situation.
Old 2010-10-24, 12:56   Link #1015
Arya

I liked episode 16. We finally got some of the Ferris's past. Now it is easier to understand her behavior. Even if i think she deserved more development, for her sake and the sake of the story.
Spoiler for ep.16:
Anyways I don't give up my hope for the next episodes on Ryner crumbling ferris's wall
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 19:21   Link #1016
OkamiNoKaze

I was thinking maybe just maybe, He had Alpha stigma too, only rare case that's active all the time, so he keeps them closed.
Old 2010-10-26, 08:11   Link #1017
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep16:
Old 2010-10-27, 02:35   Link #1018
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

I was finally able to watch the episode, great episode we finally are able to see some of Ferris past and a sad one indeed. Her whole family is messed up.

I was hyped when Ryner confronted Lucille, and when Lucille did the howl and Ryner didn't even flinch I was like hell yeah shit is about to get serious, only to find out a couple seconds later that Lucille is much stronger than Ryner. It's also messed up how Lucille kept telling Ryner that a monster like him could never have or reach anything, I really pity Ryner in that part.

It seems like Ryner will be leaving next episode and we get some new character with some kind of magic eye, really looking forward to it.

Now time to go read and compare that part at Baka-Tsuki.
DeadlySoldier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 11:47   Link #1019
Used Can

I liked they added Ferris past, but I was slightly disappointed with the execution. To begin with, they cut the lines from Ferris' father when he told her "we're doing this because we love you," which helps us to understand Ferris a lot. The love she learned about was a very twisted and undesirable thing.

I'd also have liked to see Lucile ripping his mother's head off with his bare hands. But that's not really necessary. Just to fill my need for gore.

What I'd really have liked them to keep was Lucile saying he was going to go to the World's Abyss.

But, either way, it was a good episode, nonetheless.
Old 2010-10-27, 12:17   Link #1020
larethian

don't forget about the curse, the curse, the curse! that's important!
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, fantasy, shounen