AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-04-08, 14:13   Link #21
Strahan

Seems like a decent show. They ended it at the start of a battle, but looking at the key art there is pretty much no tension there lol. Given how douchey the king is, and the new chosen hero, I think I'd be inclined to side with the demons.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-09, 02:48   Link #22
Alchemist007
*Author

Another isekai but at least it had some humor.
Old 2024-04-09, 09:37   Link #23
larethian

It at least has an honest title about the MC having cheat level OPness rather than the titles of a few other shows.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-09, 18:16   Link #24
Chosen_Hero

- So this goes from normal fantasy to videogame mechanic fantasy isekai because... reasons, I guess?

- Why add that mechanic if he is just going to turn off the level up notifications that became irrelevant at level 2?

- Why turn into a woman for like half a second, was it just to show off the big titties and ass?

- Why didn't he just become a merchant again and made a living in this new world?

- So wait, those girls knew that the little girl was suspicious and possibly a demon in disguise, but it was more important to figure out if the MC was a child molester to the piint that they let him take them to the forest they know is filled with said demons allies that can easily outnumber them? Why not just have him teleport something close by and show them that he does have the ability and quick dismiss that notion and then mainly focus on the girl being a demon in disguise?

- The whiplash from having the MC be sent to the forest just so that a few minutes after he arrives he teleports back to the city he was in, only to return to the forest is insane.

I'll admit that it was hilarious when he just casually nuked the forest and everything in it instantly died and gave him all those levels.
Old 2024-04-10, 13:13   Link #25
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
- So this goes from normal fantasy to videogame mechanic fantasy isekai because... reasons, I guess?
Well, it did set up the differing treatment between non-humanoids and I guess a world with a Hero needs game mechanics .
Quote:
- Why add that mechanic if he is just going to turn off the level up notifications that became irrelevant at level 2?
So he doesn't have to keep being reminded how OP he is ?
Quote:
- Why turn into a woman for like half a second, was it just to show off the big titties and ass?
I can kind of imagine a few guys would be tempted to see how they looked as a woman .
Quote:
- Why didn't he just become a merchant again and made a living in this new world?
Maybe he sees becoming an adventurer with the guild as the first step to making a name for himself and getting enough money to invest in a new business ?
Quote:
- So wait, those girls knew that the little girl was suspicious and possibly a demon in disguise, but it was more important to figure out if the MC was a child molester to the piint that they let him take them to the forest they know is filled with said demons allies that can easily outnumber them? Why not just have him teleport something close by and show them that he does have the ability and quick dismiss that notion and then mainly focus on the girl being a demon in disguise?
It seemed like they only recalled the warnings about Fenrys until they'd arrived at the forest and realize why she would've wanted to go there. And they probably didn't take his teleportation range seriously.
Old 2024-04-10, 17:48   Link #26
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
W-wait, what?! WHAT??!!

When was this anime announced??!! I don’t know if this was an LN that they adapted, but I

LOVE

the manga!! The main couple is so adorable!! I’ve been praying for them to make an anime of this, and it’s already here??!! How did I-?! What in the-?!

That’s two favorite mangas getting animes this season that I didn’t even realize. I HAVE to pay more attention to the upcoming section.
Old 2024-04-12, 20:38   Link #27
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I can kind of imagine a few guys would be tempted to see how they looked as a woman .
Yea, I'd totally do that. I'd also be super curious about how women experience sex... but being hetero, I don't think I could bring myself to sleep with a fellow man. I'd have to find some toys or something, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero
So wait, those girls knew that the little girl was suspicious and possibly a demon in disguise, but it was more important to figure out if the MC was a child molester to the piint that they let him take them to the forest they know is filled with said demons allies that can easily outnumber them? Why not just have him teleport something close by and show them that he does have the ability and quick dismiss that notion and then mainly focus on the girl being a demon in disguise?
That struck me as odd too.
Old 2024-04-15, 10:09   Link #28
Frontier

I love how the OP is just a love song by Rie Kugimiya/Fenrys towards Flio, with her basically putting on an idol performance gushing about her love for her Darling...along with some other characters !

Fenrys is a powerful demon wolf, but Flio has Level 2 Super Cheat Powers and is quickly able to overpower her, but he's not an overly violent person and has no intention of ever subjugating someone like the Demi-humans from his world, so he shows her mercy...and gets rewarded with seeing her adult human form buck-naked !

Not only did Flio heal Fenrys but he even let her wear a pretty white dress! And as the strongest male she has ever faced that was able to defeat her, Fenrys is now swearing her entire life to Flio! Both as a companion and as a lover! And if Flio isn't swayed by the puppy dog eyes, her threatening to commit suicide is enough to make him give in! So now we finally have our main pair together .

So the "Hero" is already failing at his job and putting the onus on his subordinates for his own failures, and he apparently has reached a limit to his skills and can't break past it, meaning he's basically useless. Though he still finds time to spend the kingdoms' money treating his cute and sexy servant Tsuya (Kana Asumi!) in her revealing outfit. Can't really fault him there though .

Didn't have to talk Fenrys into being Flio's wife, she's all in on that idea! And has no problem flirting with Flio as much as possible !

"Listen well, human woman!" - Even though the receptionist was obviously an elf. Does Rys not know how to differentiate other species ?

Now they've joined the guild together and got matching guild tags! Why, it's like they practically exchanged rings! Or bones from a fallen prey! They really are married !

Man, these female knights just can't catch a break. Good thing Filo and Rys can make short work of these Psychobears! And when Rys is upset at not being called Filo's wife, she even terrifies one of them into getting adopted by them! Now they've got a cute rabbit unicorn named Sybe !

We finally properly meet the female knights! Balirossa, Blossom, Byleri, and Belano! And since the Hero wants to foist all the work on the knights, they have to level up quick...and they want to get trained by Filo! Who would rather not, but once he placates Rys by calling her his wife, suddenly she's a proud wife who wants to show off her husband by having him train the ladies...right down to them all living together! What could go wrong ?

Demon cat girl voiced by Yukari Tamura!? Also sounds like Tomoaki Maeno as the Dark One...and now they're hunting for Flio !
Old 2024-04-15, 11:01   Link #29
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

that cast list.....it's shakugan no shana again. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-15, 15:15   Link #30
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Wait wait wait... he turned down the chance to make her his slave 4 times!!! And then he made her his wife instead?! The hell kind of isekai is this?
Old 2024-04-15, 17:45   Link #31
Strahan

It's weird that Sybe became a rabbit-like creature when they downsized him, rather than a bear cub or something.

While I can understand not wanting to make her a slave, I'd at least have thrown in another spell or two when she started to break out of the gravity one. No sense just standing there like an idiot while your enemy is trying to recover, heh.

I'm curious for next ep how he intends to train the girls. He doesn't really have any sort of knowledge-transferrable techniques. He just tells the disembodied voice what he wants and it happens. How exactly do you train someone for that? The only other thing he could train is physical combat, but given that he was a merchant I doubt his capabilities in that area are greater than people who are actually knights. He's just stronger.

Also why do sooooooo many MCs act like they are allergic to pussy? lol Why can't we get people with more "normal" libidos, lol. Some happy medium between meikyuu harem's I buy you to sleep with you and these uptight virgins heh. They spend their first night and Fenrys is like "well, we're pretending to be married so wanna take the act allllll the way?" and he can make a token resistance "are you sure though?" then say well, ok, and have his fun
Old 2024-04-15, 20:47   Link #32
HandofFate

love the OP idol dance lol.

so I see we have two wolf x man series this season, this along with Spice & Wolf
Old 2024-04-16, 00:58   Link #33
Lex79

Cute wolf girl wife: get.
Old 2024-04-16, 09:44   Link #34
AP24

It’s not just Satoshi Hino and Rie Kugimiya, even Ayako Kawasumi is part of the cast. Haven’t seen these three in the same anime together since Shakugan no Shana and Zero no Tsukaima.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-16, 10:00   Link #35
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
It’s not just Satoshi Hino and Rie Kugimiya, even Ayako Kawasumi is part of the cast. Haven’t seen these three in the same anime together since Shakugan no Shana and Zero no Tsukaima.
Also Yukari Tamura and Mikako Takahashi. So many 2000's era vibes .
Old 2024-04-16, 19:41   Link #36
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Bro, the one working on this are nearly same staffs as both.

Which exactly my reason to pick this anime.

Old 2024-04-16, 20:24   Link #37
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Bro, the one working on this are nearly same staffs as both.

Which exactly my reason to pick this anime.

That suddenly explains the casting .

This feels like a Rie Kugimiya victory lap show down to the OP .
Old 2024-04-17, 09:32   Link #38
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I've seen the manga. It's good.

hopefully, it would be a decent adaptation. Will be watching.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-17, 14:44   Link #39
ramlaen

The OP was so cheesy I love it.
ramlaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-19, 09:08   Link #40
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 2:

it looks like the psycho bears were dancing when electrocuted. lol

also good work to the va of the useless hero. He sounds as annoying as possible.

and Kugimiya is just the right va for Rys.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2024-04-19 at 09:22.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote