AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-03, 18:37   Link #1701
Soverence

If Natala is as strong as people seem to think he is, around akame's level from what people seem to be surmising, then there really should be no way that Tatsumi beats him on his own.

Well Tatsumi has gotten stronger for sure, I still wouldn't put him at the same level as everyone else, he is easily still the weakest member among NR and the Jagers in my opinion.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 17:10   Link #1702
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Chelsea will die, she tripped the flag when she realized how much she likes Tatsumi.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 17:13   Link #1703
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I kinda sensed that... which sucks because she's like my 2nd fav after Esdes.
Old 2012-11-05, 04:28   Link #1704
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
Chelsea will die, she tripped the flag when she realized how much she likes Tatsumi.
Like, 2 chapters ago. I saw it coming since then.
Old 2012-11-05, 05:50   Link #1705
Aesthetic Shampoo

She destroyed any slim chance she had of surviving when she decided to attack Kurome.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 07:28   Link #1706
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
She destroyed any slim chance she had of surviving when she decided to attack Kurome.
But even Tatsumi is fighting her. Maybe their combo will with unworldly technique defeat her.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 08:03   Link #1707
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
If Natala is as strong as people seem to think he is, around akame's level from what people seem to be surmising, then there really should be no way that Tatsumi beats him on his own.

Well Tatsumi has gotten stronger for sure, I still wouldn't put him at the same level as everyone else, he is easily still the weakest member among NR and the Jagers in my opinion.
He become much stronger that you think.
Really many powerfull character point out his potential and in the last ch Kurome say that he is strong.
He is not the weakest of the Nr and i'm pretty sure that he can defeat Wave now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
But even Tatsumi is fighting her. Maybe their combo will with unworldly technique defeat her.
This or her death triggers some kind of reaction from him ,that make him use Incursion even better.
But I have to agree with you guys about her....I hope she survive.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-11-05 at 08:20.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 08:15   Link #1708
OverSeer
Inactive Member

I don't think Tatsumi is the weakest, I think he can defeat that string guy (just saying in general), wave, and possibly the dog girl.
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 08:40   Link #1709
NeutralZero

His current stats can beat pet girl before transpant from Stylish but the current pet girl... don't think so...
It is still a 2 vs 1 fight...
He has his hands full fighting both the gori and the other guy
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 09:43   Link #1710
kenjtr

I think people who will die is ; najenda because cause rabak activated her death flag by saying he will confess when he returns also those who havent noticed mein uses najendas weapon and she has good chemistry with rabak so i see them together in the future .

Chelsea seems to be a member to move the plot nothing more her character isnt very deep etc so i see her dying since she also activated her deth flag by falling for tatsumi .

Leone is a character that doesnt fit anywhere and i am not sure where to put her but maybe she can use susanoo after najendas death and become the strategist , she seems to be an unlucky fellow .

I think edese and wave will change sides , wave recemble braht so he can take his place and he seems to have good chemistry with akame . Wave akame combination recemble tatsumis old friends who died . Edese seems to be upgraded form of scheresince they are both perfect killers and no one can deny edese and tatsumi moments are the best moments in the manga . Edese will take scheres place and train tatsumi to be a king and they will probably marry in the future , tatsumi can combine northern tribes and become king of the north by edeses help . I really like edese since she is like the ultimate girlfriend in a manga where people can die easily .

I think people doesnt die that easily in this manga but author lets us think that way , for example is braht didnt died tatsumi woundnt have incursio so his death was neccecary . Schere and brahts deaths seems to be opening places for edese and wave to me .

i wonder why this mangas name is akame ga kill since main character seems to be tatsumi and i dont see akame as a main character or being together with tatsumi .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 10:15   Link #1711
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Hes become much stronger than you think.
Really many powerful character point out his potential and in the last ch Kurome say that he is strong.
He is not the weakest of the Nr and i'm pretty sure that he can defeat Wave now.
He has done a lot of training that is for sure, but I don't think we have actually seen him in a actual 1v1 fight since all that (excluding the ape), most of the time he has been with someone else and worked with them, so its hard to say where he alone stands. When it comes to fighting, experience can mean a lot more then actual technique or physical skill, and experience is what he basically lacks. (although, I could be reading too deep for a shounen manga).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
I would have to agree, but that is almost what makes me think she is not going to die, this author has never really given a obvious flag of someones death to this point, and this one just seems so obvious that it seems like a trap.
Old 2012-11-05, 10:23   Link #1712
Soji

Soverence@ True . But you have to remember that he survive more than one time again Teigu user without a teigu.
If you recall Aniki congratulated him to survive again the teigu user.
Also for some one without much exp he do pretty good no to mention Leona was suprise when she saw him use Incursio weapon.

I suppose the fight with Natala will tell us how much strong Tatsumi really is....because i not think that Chelsea can help him in this one.

kenjtr@ I not think that Esdes will ever change side,especially now.
But who know .

Quote:
I would have to agree, but that is almost what makes me think she is not going to die, this author has never really given a obvious flag of someones death to this point, and this one just seems so obvious that it seems like a trap.
I really hope you're right ....I like her too much to see her die so soon.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 11:38   Link #1713
kenjtr

I also dont think edese will chance but she can be conditioned for better like medaka who has same character qualities as edese ( sadist , dominant , no emphaty ) . Edese was raised by her fathers teachings so she belives weak perish and that belief protect her from sadness or cruelity of the world .

I dont think bad for edese like other people since she is a soldier who acts with orders , for example america gone to ıraq to get their oil reserves and raped women , tortured , killed chilren etc... but can american people say their soldiers are bad people ? Edese is hero of the empire no matter what anyone thinks , did any of you saw edese kill someone on a whim no or did she get bribe no , edese also seems to care for her comrades . When edese and najenda went to atack north tribes edese seemed sad so i think she didnt wanted to do it , her cruelty can also be seen as love of a parent since thats what her father teached her .

If edese is a bad person what is the american president who used atom bomb in hiroshima or obama who killed lots of ıraq people etc.. there are lots of generals who listened their orders and killed lots of people . Even in realistic perspective edese has done nothing wrong every soldier of a nation does inhuman cruel acts but we dont want to see it since they are fighting for our nation and thats the way world works .
Old 2012-11-05, 13:52   Link #1714
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
for example america gone to ıraq to get their oil reserves and raped women , tortured , killed chilren
I am sorry what????????????????

what time do you live in lol, AMERICAN SOLDIERS WOULD NEVER EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER. Go to get oil sure, but rape women? tortured and killed children? AMERICAN HATER OVER HERE

Unless, you are just saying in general and this is just all made up to make a point, if this happens to be the case this is a poor example in all honesty

and why are you using America as a comparison??

Last edited by OverSeer; 2012-11-05 at 14:04.
Old 2012-11-05, 14:13   Link #1715
Key Board
Carbon

Allow me to rephrase the issue.

Atrocities happen in war. There's no way around it. I don't care how disciplined and precise your army is, someone will slip up and atrocities will happen. Period.

And sometimes it happens when not in war
did you hear about the recent Army Base scandal in Okinawa?
I'm pretty damn sure the were explicitly ordered not to break curfew and behave.
Some still broke curfew and caused trouble and further embarrassment anyway.

But there is a difference between soldiers losing their morality under pressure, and the commanding officer directly telling their subordinates to rape and pillage the losers.

Esdese currently follows the "winners take all" mindset.
In her mindset, the weak have no rights, but to obey the strong.
So she has no problems telling her soldiers to do as they please with their spoils of war.

That's her moral compass as of now: strength makes right.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 14:25   Link #1716
Soverence

As the whole island arch with just her and Tatsumi showed us though, it wasn't that her being in war made her this way, she has always been this way and had these life views from when she was a little child, so the chances of Tatsumi changing her mind are near impossible. The only way I can see her changing sides would be if the rebel army was stronger then the empire, but then I am pretty sure the rebel army would never accept her.

Last edited by Soverence; 2012-11-05 at 14:39.
Old 2012-11-05, 14:27   Link #1717
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
As the whole island arch with just her and Tatsumi showed us though, it wasn't that her being in war made her this way, she has always been this way and had this life views from when she was a little child, so the chances of Tatsumi changing her mind are near impossible. The only way I can see her changing sides would be if the rebel army was stronger then the empire, but then I am pretty sure the rebel army would never accept her.
and besides if Esdese switches side the Empire will fall and there will be no further point of this manga. I mean the whole point of this manga is to bring down the Empire.
Old 2012-11-05, 14:43   Link #1718
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
and besides if Esdese switches side the Empire will fall and there will be no further point of this manga. I mean the whole point of this manga is to bring down the Empire.
I would have to agree with you on that, really the only thing keeping NR from systematically picking apart the Empire is Esdese and the Jagers.

But, I am pretty sure at some point the villain is going to switch to the black guy who was controlling all the monsters, as for what he is going to do exactly I am not totally sure yet but I would not be shocked if he made an enemy of both the Empire and the Rebels.
Old 2012-11-05, 14:52   Link #1719
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
I am sorry what????????????????

what time do you live in lol, AMERICAN SOLDIERS WOULD NEVER EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER. Go to get oil sure, but rape women? tortured and killed children? AMERICAN HATER OVER HERE

Unless, you are just saying in general and this is just all made up to make a point, if this happens to be the case this is a poor example in all honesty

and why are you using America as a comparison??
Well sry for just using just america most countries does it like russia china etc.. ofcourse not every soldier doesnt do these but it still happens .
http://www.opinion-maker.org/2012/05...ainst-mankind/ example .
Old 2012-11-05, 15:08   Link #1720
kenjtr

Quote:
I would have to agree with you on that, really the only thing keeping NR from systematically picking apart the Empire is Esdese and the Jagers.

But, I am pretty sure at some point the villain is going to switch to the black guy who was controlling all the monsters, as for what he is going to do exactly I am not totally sure yet but I would not be shocked if he made an enemy of both the Empire and the Rebels.
Yeah normally edese joining rebellion would screw empire and lets not forget edese has her special army in north but she herself says no matter what she will do what she wants . I think instead of joining rebels edese will join tatsumi and rebellion will soon end because of two wild horses 1- prime ministers son 2- winged teigu guy , we still dont know objective of these guys . Also lets not forget we also dont know anything about rebellion or who leads it and its pretty stupid tatsumi doing all that dangeraous work for a person he didnt even saw yet .

I think tatsumis fate is to combine north tribes ( with the help of edese ) and become the king of north , i know he doesnt want it yet but i see story going to that direction . Lets also not forget edese is the perfect teacher for tatsumi who can maximize his potencial and she also recembles schere who died .

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!