AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 1-2 Rating
Perfect 10 7 28.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 12.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 44.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 16.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-14, 19:37   Link #41
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Edit: Y'know, it's occured to me that this is essentially pointless. Sure, it's been edifying in some ways, but at the end of the day, the past two pages really boils down to this:

One person disliked the prologue episodes so much, he feels that these episodes tainted the entire show and made it unwatchable.

A group of other persons didn't mind the prologue episodes, and felt that it did not adversely affect their enjoyment of the show.

And Hagoshod is attempting to force his subjective opinion in the larger group, by insisting they are all wrong in their enjoyment of the show and acceptance of the prologue episodes.

Yep, when put in that light, there's really nothing more that needs to be said.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2013-02-14 at 19:58.
Old 2013-02-14, 21:19   Link #42
Hagoshod
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Hagoshod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
One person disliked the prologue episodes so much, he feels that these episodes tainted the entire show and made it unwatchable.
You don't seem to notice I'm not the only person in the thread making this complaint.

Sure, I might be the most obnoxious about it, but it's not like I'm the only one who happens to have a negative opinion on this godawful trainwreck.
Old 2013-02-14, 21:36   Link #43
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagoshod View Post
You don't seem to notice I'm not the only person in the thread making this complaint.

Sure, I might be the most obnoxious about it, but it's not like I'm the only one who happens to have a negative opinion on this godawful trainwreck.
Because, you see, Traece posted that he liked the prologue, didn't really like the rest of the series, and then that was it. Whereas the last two pages, you've been most obnoxious about your dislike about this series. You cannot shut up about how you dislike Total Eclipse, and how all of us are wrong. You entire presence on these threads is to swagger around, full of a smug belief in your own superiority, throwing temper tantrums when others disagree with you, and do not accept your subjective opinions as fact.

Don't kid youself - the last two pages have really been all about you, in all of your conceited self-superiority and hypocrisy.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-02-15, 00:31   Link #44
tsunade666

I like the prologue because it felt more of the original essence of alternative while the episode 3 and above are average and harem antics made it hard for me to even watch it though I still manage but just thinking that its your ordinary romcom show. Its not muvluv alternative.
Old 2013-02-15, 04:15   Link #45
Hagoshod
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Hagoshod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Don't kid youself - the last two pages have really been all about you, in all of your conceited self-superiority and hypocrisy.
This thread is about me because I have an opinion and I defend it objectively.

Under that logic wouldn't this thread be just as much about you?
Old 2013-02-15, 04:38   Link #46
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
My, my...IMHO people have different opinions... the series has episodes that are disliked and liked by people... Lets just agree that we disagree in these two.

Personally, back then 1 and 2 have nearly turned off my interest to the series, thinking that this will be an all girls anime that will only cater male fans without romance... but that doesn't mean I hate it... Luckily... I continued to watch... 1 or 2 episodes may sometimes don't make the whole series after all... but I don't speak in general..
Old 2013-02-15, 05:12   Link #47
EmagEvil

Let's face it, if you're a fan of Muv Luv verse, you like it! If you're not, the first 2 episodes are a good introduction. I was the latter, didn't know anything about Muv Luv, it's this serie who put me to play the games and read wiki...

Those 2 1st episodes i found it good, not extraordinary well draw, the mechas CGs are well done, but it's the ambiance & story which make it very good!

... But the other episodes who followed were meh...
Old 2013-02-15, 05:15   Link #48
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmagEvil View Post

Lols.. I felt the opposite... My mind might change since I'll re watched it again..

God, 20+ and I knew everything already...
Old 2013-02-15, 05:24   Link #49
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmagEvil View Post
I agree. Plus it didn't help that the first few episode are bitching episode which totally eats my interest on it but I still manage to watch it all its good to see her turn jelly. Its worth it even if I didn't like it much.
Old 2013-02-15, 05:26   Link #50
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead

Quote:

Have an opinion?

Sure, that's fine. I agree to that, and you're free to dislike whatever you want to dislike.

You being objective?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, how about no?

There has been nothing objective about your rants, it's all "I'm right and you MUST BE WRONG, DON'T YOU SEE THAT!?"

Also, EA called, they want their artistic vision back.

Also, 8/10 for the op. episodes. Liked most of them, except for the Revenge-tan. Better than some dull Hive entry simulation at any rate.
Old 2013-02-15, 05:59   Link #51
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
- If it's an opinion, you can't defend it objectively. If you can defend it objectively, it's not an opinion.

The only way you can be unbiased and objective about ANY topic is if you have no emotional attachment to the topic, and you are VERY emotionally attached to this topic--if you feel at this point to scream at me for being a jerk and idiot, go rigth ahead.
Old 2013-02-15, 06:16   Link #52
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Quoting AMT, "lol, nope." This is about a subjective matter: our opinions on the subject. You've been obnoxious to everyone who's replied to you, which has been your modus operandi in the half year and change I've observed you. To everyone who's disagreed with you, you've been ranting away that you're right, and we're wrong.

Quote:
Under that logic wouldn't this thread be just as much about you?
I'm not the person who's making a fuss with nearly every post, nor am I the one being obnoxious in all my interactions with those who disagree with me. Nor am I acting like a victim when faced with disagreement, demanding that my opinion be heard and accepted while rejecting the opinions of others.

You are trying to force your subjective opinion down our throats.

I merely present my case, and leave it for other posters to decide if they agree or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- If it's an opinion, you can't defend it objectively. If you can defend it objectively, it's not an opinion.

The only way you can be unbiased and objective about ANY topic is if you have no emotional attachment to the topic, and you are VERY emotionally attached to this topic--if you feel at this point to scream at me for being a jerk and idiot, go rigth ahead.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I had a long example I wanted to type up... But nah, yours is good enough. Why reinvent the wheel? Bravo!

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2013-02-15 at 08:56.
Closed Thread