AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-04-16, 08:26   Link #1141
gaboratamer

So... much..... crack in this thread.... I LOVE IT
gaboratamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-16, 09:49   Link #1142
MarksmanKNG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsu026 View Post
hey guys. I finished my fanfiction and will post 5 pages from it every week. It's 21 so it will continue 4 weeks , right? The problem is that I drew sketches for it which are part of it. How can and where can I post it with the pics without problems?
You can try Image hosting sites such as Imageshack (Which I currently use) or other similar websites.
MarksmanKNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-16, 12:34   Link #1143
Jobless Josh

Location: England, it's pretty small, I'm sure you'll find me.
Quote:
Well... the chapter's ready:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6825798/2/

Hurray for more inappropriate crack angry sex!
Thank you so so much for filling the rest of my day with joy. Love it every word of it. But the actuall cause of her brother's death in this. Holy fucking shit it's almost impressive to die like that.

I feel sorry for Touma but at the same time I laughed so hard I think I ruptured a spleen.

You must continue this, if you write about Accelerator in church, I may even laugh myself into a fiery oblivion.
Old 2011-04-16, 14:46   Link #1144
Hyakimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobless Josh View Post
Thank you so so much for filling the rest of my day with joy. Love it every word of it. But the actuall cause of her brother's death in this. Holy fucking shit it's almost impressive to die like that.

I feel sorry for Touma but at the same time I laughed so hard I think I ruptured a spleen.

You must continue this, if you write about Accelerator in church, I may even laugh myself into a fiery oblivion.
Hehe, thanks a lot. Poor Vento's brother though, he doesn't even get a name and he dies like that... I've always said those things are dangerous

And yeah, Accelerator will go to church... just not any church though
Hyakimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 02:39   Link #1145
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarksmanKNG View Post
You can try Image hosting sites such as Imageshack (Which I currently use) or other similar websites.
thanks , I'll try them
Old 2011-04-17, 07:46   Link #1146
TkMacintosh

So while browsing The Index Wiki page and noticing that it mentions that Touma is an Aquarius, I check out when that would be.

I find out that being an Aquarius means his birthday falls sometime between Jan 20 and Feb 18.

First thought upon seeing that? His birthday is on Feb 14.

You can tell where I'm going with this...I think...
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 12:10   Link #1147
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post
So while browsing The Index Wiki page and noticing that it mentions that Touma is an Aquarius, I check out when that would be.

I find out that being an Aquarius means his birthday falls sometime between Jan 20 and Feb 18.

First thought upon seeing that? His birthday is on Feb 14.

You can tell where I'm going with this...I think...
Well, you're 2 months too late for that little suggestion

Actually, since Touma has his passport, it wouldn't be too difficult to find out his birthday, would it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second chapter to by Horror/Mystery fic involving [GROUP] would be up soon, but I've just realized that I've forgotten to post the first chapter here So for those not yet in the loop... (Which is pretty much everyone except Kyon and flere)

Original Sin - Episode One

Synopsis: [Group] is sent to America to help stop a bloody uprising of paranormal nature. But after a series of powerful hallucinations, there's more to this incident than they first thought. As Accelerator relives a Nightmare that he thought had been buried forever, he soon learns that some sins can only be wash away by blood...

P.S - If possible, please leave the review on FF.Net... I'm needy that way...

P.P.S -

@ Mr Kyon
I meant to say this earlier, but you're chosen an unexpected segment as your favorite
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 12:24   Link #1148
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
@ Mr Kyon
I meant to say this earlier, but you're chosen an unexpected segment as your favorite
Me loves my angrysex, what can I tell you. You're the one that got my addicted!

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 12:30   Link #1149
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Me loves my angrysex, what can I tell you. You're the one that got my addicted!
Sigh... I've got to stop creating monsters... -_-

But still, I thought you would be more interested in the later part where Awaki accused Accelerator of being the type of a "Husband that gets jealous when he sees his wife being oogled by other guys."

I modelled that after the canon quote where Accelerator accused Awaki of being the type of a "Wife that gets suspicious because of a little stain on her husband's shirt"
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 18:55   Link #1150
TkMacintosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well, you're 2 months too late for that little suggestion

Actually, since Touma has his passport, it wouldn't be too difficult to find out his birthday, would it?
Well I just checked the episode in which we do see his passport and I didn't see a DoB on it...and if it did...It'd probably be XX-XX-XXX (maybe?).

Well it came to me suddenly and I just wanted to get it out of my head quickly...:P
Old 2011-04-18, 20:20   Link #1151
Kataryn

Hmm...If I recall. Was there ever a fanfiction or doujinshi on To AruXFate/Stay Night? I'm not sure but I think I read something about it in this thread.
Kataryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-18, 23:21   Link #1152
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
Hmm...If I recall. Was there ever a fanfiction or doujinshi on To AruXFate/Stay Night? I'm not sure but I think I read something about it in this thread.
I've suggested before there are similarities between Nasu-verse and Toaru-verse settings, but I don't think anyone has actually gone and written a fic.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 00:11   Link #1153
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

all in due time, i am planing to do a cross over , but very much busy in real life ( Running a business)
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 10:05   Link #1154
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

The problem with the Nasuverse is its inconsistencies with canon powers. It has been said that Arcueid has fallen victim to the nerfhammer when she appears in a series and she is otherwise as gamebreaking as many characters from the Nasuverse. Not to mention that many characters have OHKO abilities, like the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, although it also has a definite weakness.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 21:43   Link #1155
Flere821
Lurker

Speaking of Nasuverse, can anyone imagine just how insanely overpowered Index Librorum Prohibitum will be in that context? From Vol21-22 we've seen Fiamma using Index to spam high level spells, what would happen if Index has, for example, Divine Words of 5th Grail War's Caster? Or other things from the Age of the Gods?
Index has also shown the power to use 'tracing' magic, making multiple swords that counters Stiyl's Norse/rune magic - it'll be like someone crossing Archer EMIYA with Caster Medea to say the least.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 04:29   Link #1156
faiz blaster

You can't really compare Index to EMIYA here, because what Index did then was use the Idol Theory to summon the power of legendary artifacts. She never reproduced them completely like EMIYA does with his swords. In fact, I think someone like EMIYA would be more broken in the Toaruverse than someone like Index would in the Nasuverse.
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 08:49   Link #1157
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakimaru View Post
Well... the chapter's ready:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6825798/2/

Hurray for more inappropriate crack angry sex!
LOOOOOOOOOOL!!! I really love this even when I like AccelxAwaki better
Old 2011-04-21, 17:16   Link #1158
TkMacintosh

Spoiler for Story Idea:

Yeah...Not my greatest idea, but I liked that line and that pic just went with it so well....
Old 2011-04-21, 18:34   Link #1159
Tsukino Kage Spectre
Enraged and Suicidal

Stormwolfex is already writing it here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6873009/...nce_and_Magics

The caveat is that this is set after he quit, and Misaka had a big role in making do so. They're the official pairing in this fic, though Saten seems to be the beta, be warned.
Tsukino Kage Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-23, 08:42   Link #1160
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post
Spoiler for Story Idea:

Yeah...Not my greatest idea, but I liked that line and that pic just went with it so well....
Spoiler for Awww:

Please do your best for your fanfic
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction