AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 13 22.81%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 22.81%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 24.56%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 21.05%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.26%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.75%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.75%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-14, 17:46   Link #21
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

The scene with the Raptor descending was pretty awesome. However Leon, strikes me as the usual arrogant rival you get in a series like this. I liked the Yuuya and Cryska interaction. I wonder what happened to Inia?

I'm really excited to see Argo vs Bao Feng.
Old 2012-10-14, 17:50   Link #22
John117xCortana

Isn't the proper term for a Japanese American suppose to be Nisei ?
Old 2012-10-14, 17:54   Link #23
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

I wish those thrusters would burn Leon's ass.

I bet he wouldn't even acknowledge that because it'll make him un-cool.
Old 2012-10-14, 19:13   Link #24
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Iceman cometh to trying and rain on Maverick's parade! That Raptor entrance was something else.

Oh and a few more enlistees are trying to work their way into Yuuya's Harem Army! Ladies love dat Freedom~

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2012-10-14 at 21:20.
Old 2012-10-14, 20:07   Link #25
Kirayuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Isn't the proper term for a Japanese American suppose to be Nisei ?
Nisei (二世 ) refer to 2nd Generation or children of people who immigrated from Japan (in this case Yuuya's father is a Issei, and the son Yuuya is Nisei). But Nisei is not limited to people who are born in North/South America only, it can be used for people with Japanese-descent who are born in other countries too. Simply said, it's a term not distinct enough for Yuuya to say that he is a Japanese-American.

You use Nikkei+The Country-where-you-are-born formula for this, in this case 日系アメリカ人(read:nikkeiamerikajin) to specifically refer that you are a Japanese-American.
Old 2012-10-14, 21:10   Link #26
yankky5

God watching the first 10 min of this ep was so hard I could hardly breath with all yui moments
Old 2012-10-14, 21:16   Link #27
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Now there is liking someone, then there is straight up sprung. I think Yui has crossed that line
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-10-14, 21:26   Link #28
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Ahahahahahaha. Loved how everyone was joking with Yuuya and Yui. Harem series aside, everyone can see it, lol. Argos to Yuuya, Yui's uncle to her, and then her realisation that she's actually falling for Yuuya. I think it's a first time I've seen a tsundere have an "Oh Crap" face when she realises she's falling in love.

That said, I don't really think Yui is a tsundere naturally; rather she's become a tsundere due to being shaped by her environment, and feeling that she has to suppress herself so much...

And yes, Yui, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, especially when you can cook just like his mom. XD And yes, if Kikuko Inoue were my mom, I'd eat anything she made.

And lol at Stella, who's quietly amusedly watching everything.

While I don't really care much for Leon, I have to admit that the Raptor entrance was boss.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-10-14, 21:51   Link #29
rafael1932
claymores pimp

I guess i was the only one that got that feeling of losing my time by watching this.

The only good part is where we see the new mecha ( at the beginning and at the end). The rest is lets all of us love yuuya. I could say that they are trying to make some ecchi of this but I am not laughing. Infinite stratos was ecchi and was funny( a lot) but muv-luv is not. Maybe they are adding new information like there are people that love yuuya – again, wrong. For so many fucking episodes we already saw that. It seems that yuuya is the fucking sun and everybody loves him. I bet that, eventually, even the beta will start to love him as well :/
Old 2012-10-14, 22:15   Link #30
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankky5 View Post
God watching the first 10 min of this ep was so hard I could hardly breath with all yui moments
Yeah, they were kinda smothering us with all that lol.

Last edited by KleenexGhost; 2012-10-14 at 22:47.
Old 2012-10-14, 22:19   Link #31
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Now there is liking someone, then there is straight up sprung. I think Yui has crossed that line
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Well if weren't for him she would be dead. So yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932 View Post
I guess i was the only one that got that feeling of losing my time by watching this.

The only good part is where we see the new mecha ( at the beginning and at the end). The rest is lets all of us love yuuya. I could say that they are trying to make some ecchi of this but I am not laughing. Infinite stratos was ecchi and was funny( a lot) but muv-luv is not. Maybe they are adding new information like there are people that love yuuya – again, wrong. For so many fucking episodes we already saw that. It seems that yuuya is the fucking sun and everybody loves him. I bet that, eventually, even the beta will start to love him as well :/
"rafael1932 had won the victory over himself. He loved Yuuya Bridges."

But yeah they seriously need moar fighting and moar conspiracies.
Old 2012-10-14, 22:25   Link #32
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

4396899]I guess i was the only one that got that feeling of losing my time by watching this.

The only good part is where we see the new mecha ( at the beginning and at the end). The rest is lets all of us love yuuya. I could say that they are trying to make some ecchi of this but I am not laughing. Infinite stratos was ecchi and was funny( a lot) but muv-luv is not. Maybe they are adding new information like there are people that love yuuya – again, wrong. For so many fucking episodes we already saw that. It seems that yuuya is the fucking sun and everybody loves him. I bet that, eventually, even the beta will start to love him as well :/[/QUOTE]

hay wait dont u remember yuuya already has the beta in his harem from a few ep ago

yuuyas mom
Spoiler for inser image button sucks:
Old 2012-10-14, 22:30   Link #33
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Yui, Cryska, Inia, Stella, Chobi, Mama Russia, Cui, heck even the BETA just find him so appealing.

I think Yuuya went to the Yu Narukami school of pimping lol.
Old 2012-10-14, 23:19   Link #34
Divini
Senpai!

New friendly-guy-Yuuya raised everyone's flags this episode.
Old 2012-10-14, 23:22   Link #35
yankky5

^Nhahahahaha nice touch with the "" end

@wild goose try to enlighten me about the info on the "blue flag" exercises in the real world
Old 2012-10-14, 23:33   Link #36
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Likewise. Seeing her lovestruck like that was truly a fascinating sight to behold. Those scenes would make an excellent material for avatars that's for sure.

Oh, and It was a nice touch that Sharon was surprised when Yuuya mentioned that Leon is a Japanese-American LIKE him. It shows just how much Yuuya have grown as a person since his arrival in Yukon.
Old 2012-10-14, 23:46   Link #37
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
^Nhahahahaha nice touch with the "" end

@wild goose try to enlighten me about the info on the "blue flag" exercises in the real world
There's no Blue Flag, as there is no UN joint military. Closest is the USAF's Red Flag exercises, which are run on 6 occasions throughout the year, and are generally as close as it comes to real war as possible, aggressor hijinks aside (first time the F-22 deployed to Red Flag, the aggressors resorted to mid-air "respawns" and even a goddamned nighttime canyon run right out of Ace Combat. Didn't work).

Blue Flag is most likely inspired by Red Flag - Alaska, which was previously called COPE THUNDER and used to be based outta the Phillipines.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-10-15, 07:24   Link #38
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Yui... Dibs.

And dat Raptor.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
Old 2012-10-15, 09:26   Link #39
yankky5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
There's no Blue Flag, as there is no UN joint military. Closest is the USAF's Red Flag exercises, which are run on 6 occasions throughout the year, and are generally as close as it comes to real war as possible, aggressor hijinks aside (first time the F-22 deployed to Red Flag, the aggressors resorted to mid-air "respawns" and even a goddamned nighttime canyon run right out of Ace Combat. Didn't work).

Blue Flag is most likely inspired by Red Flag - Alaska, which was previously called COPE THUNDER and used to be based outta the Phillipines.
Thank you for the heads up. I knew that blue flag was based on that but the only thing I remember is word flag and forgot the color and how many branches of Military that were participating
Old 2012-10-15, 09:45   Link #40
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Chinese Miku invasion begins wwww

Best part...Yifei talking to the wrong guy...I seriously loled...

That Raptor may look good but it still has got nothing on the Takemikazuchi from the earlier ep...