AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-01-03, 19:11   Link #101
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Can we have a thread where in it we talk specifically about the current chapters of our Naruto fanfics (i.e. my Raiu and Adediran's Narufic), so that we can keep "Create your own jutsu or character" specific to name and possibly use the new thread for spoilers and updates. Much thanks if it's okayed
Old 2008-01-04, 15:51   Link #102
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Can we create a thread about 'Whether reading the manga affects the viewing experience of the anime' for those that are undecided on if they should read the manga along as watching the anime. thanks if approved!
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 23:43   Link #103
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-genius View Post
Can we create a thread about 'Whether reading the manga affects the viewing experience of the anime' for those that are undecided on if they should read the manga along as watching the anime. thanks if approved!
There are plenty of threads in existence which have covered that topic. Keyword for the search is manga.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 17:01   Link #104
HyugaNeji

I would like to talk about Sasuke and Orchimaru and what happened during their altercation. Is there already a thread for something like this?
HyugaNeji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 17:51   Link #105
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Now shouldn't there be a chapter 385 spoiler thread? I mean it's about time.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 18:45   Link #106
naruto89

No SWJ issue this week, the raw doesnt come out till the 18th, spoilers on the 14th approx
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-10, 13:34   Link #107
vision55

"[Manga] How would you kill, How would you live"

In this thread we would discuss how some characters should of died, how we would kill characters off characters. We could also introduce some ideas on how some characters would come back to life. Thanks for the consideration.
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-10, 15:08   Link #108
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Is there any theme Naruto sub vs. dub version... because when i see the dub version there is so many things missing like: ecchi moments are cut or cut out, some things aren't said like it sub version...
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-10, 15:42   Link #109
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Im feeling nice today so Ill search some of these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyugaNeji View Post
I would like to talk about Sasuke and Orchimaru and what happened during their altercation. Is there already a thread for something like this?
[manga] Sasuke and orchimaru's relation

Maybe thats what youre looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision55 View Post
"[Manga] How would you kill, How would you live"

In this thread we would discuss how some characters should of died, how we would kill characters off characters. We could also introduce some ideas on how some characters would come back to life. Thanks for the consideration.
I dont know if a full blown thread is needed since there's lots of topics on how characters have died. I did find the one on bringing characters back to life

If you can bring a Naruto Character into real life, who would it be?

@Kazuma77, at this point I dont think a sub v dub thread is important since the dub is now over 100 epis. Another mod might consider it though.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-10, 16:23   Link #110
vision55

oh...my bad..i meant how would a character would be written back into the story of Naruto, not into real life. Thanks anyway
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 17:58   Link #111
pbisdaman

Send a message via AIM to pbisdaman
i was wondering if i could make a thread about a discussion me and my friend had, he believes that "Tobi, is the leader of akatsuki" but he really has no solid information to back it up, what do you guys think
pbisdaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 18:03   Link #112
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbisdaman View Post
i was wondering if i could make a thread about a discussion me and my friend had, he believes that "Tobi, is the leader of akatsuki" but he really has no solid information to back it up, what do you guys think
I think that if you search you will find a thread about that topic already exists.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 21:01   Link #113
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
I think that if you search you will find a thread about that topic already exists.

This actually can go to the Q&A section asking if This member is or not the Leader of Akatsuki, Me or any other regular in the Naruto board can answer that.

O.T. Nce animation on the Avatar ojisan!
Old 2008-01-14, 20:19   Link #114
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

I'd like to request that we change the "ranking in akatsuki" thread to a [manga] thread. Granted, this comes mostly from the fact that I just received a warning about posting there without using spoiler tags, but that warning sparked a thought. It doesn't make much sense to start ranking akatsuki by what we've seen in the anime, as we've only really seen 5 members (Deidara, Sasori, Itachi, Kisame, Orochimaru).
Spoiler for wasn't sure:
Old 2008-01-16, 14:52   Link #115
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

There No New Thread For Ep 43 Yet..Why?
Old 2008-01-16, 14:57   Link #116
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
I heard that there is a chapter comming this week? But I haven't found any spoilers. But a thread should start
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 16:02   Link #117
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
There No New Thread For Ep 43 Yet..Why?
Why? Well, I haven't been paid this week and they are even saying I'm not going to get paid until the following week. Naturally I'm pissed and I'm taking it out on the Naruto-fans such as you by not creating the episode discussion thread on Wednesday. Get it?

Just to be safe, the episode discussion thread for the Naruto series is usually created few hours prior to its air time, or in this case, on Thursday early in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
I heard that there is a chapter comming this week? But I haven't found any spoilers. But a thread should start
Even though the thread title says, "Request for new threads" it's hard for me to pick out the "requests" part from your post. Believe it or not, the moderators respond quicker to "requests" that shows a little humility in the wording. Anyway, the manga thread has been created.
Old 2008-01-17, 15:20   Link #118
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
There are plenty of threads in existence which have covered that topic. Keyword for the search is manga.
thanks sorry about that
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-20, 18:40   Link #119
Endbo

Spoiler for manga related:

Last edited by monir; 2008-01-20 at 22:40.
Endbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-20, 21:03   Link #120
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Please post in one of the many Jiraiya threads we have. The keyword for the search is going to be... *drumroll* Jiraiya.

Tags
request, requests