AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-03, 02:43   Link #381
Zankoku12

lol I see,my bad

How about ep 18 ?
Old 2013-02-03, 02:48   Link #382
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post
lol I see,my bad

How about ep 18 ?
"Because the Answer is in Your Heart"...

"orz "orz "orz

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2013-02-03 at 06:25.
Old 2013-02-03, 02:54   Link #383
Zankoku12

Ah I see,guess Haruka's arc will end next week with 3 eps unlike 4 eps like most people predicted.
They could very well gave Kud those 4 eps because of her popularity but that is so biased ! her route isn't even the longest !

Anyway ,thanks and those line mean "no title yet",I will remember that lol
Old 2013-02-03, 03:12   Link #384
Kudryavka

Quote:
Ah I see,guess Haruka's arc will end next week with 3 eps unlike 4 eps like most people predicted.
They could very well gave Kud those 4 eps because of her popularity but that is so biased ! her route isn't even the longest !

Anyway ,thanks and those line mean "no title yet",I will remember that lol
Yea, that's what I think too... but since they rushed into the shocking revelation that Kanata dresses up like Haruka already, there isn't much left. All that they need to do now is the rain scene and the final confrontation with Dad, and they're done. They may either show Kanata and Haruka making up in next week episode or later on as an afterthought.
Old 2013-02-03, 03:28   Link #385
Zankoku12

It seem like they definitely gonna wrap it up next week,I mean spending an entire episode just for the twin's making up is just wrong consider how they rushed this arc.

So with Haruka out of the picture for that 4 eps award. I guess Kud and Rin have the best shot for it if they don't count EX heroines.But then again do Rin1&2 even need 4 episodes to cover....
As for Kud,I wish they will cover the Muscle sensation in her arc,if that make her arc become 4 eps then I don't mind at all. XD
If they count EX then Saya have the best shot since her route is so damn long.
Old 2013-02-03, 03:38   Link #386
Snuffle
likes cute things

It depends where the first season will pause the story. Will it start up Rin1 or end with Rin1? I hardly remember how Rin1 goes, but Rin2 is the whole point for Refrain. Rin1 may even be skipped entirely and will do only Rin2 (I may be remembering incorrectly on how Rin2 starts though, so this hypothesis could be way off).

So in the 2nd season first 4 eps could be dedicated to Rin2
next 2 for Masato (was it him or Kengo first?)
next 2 for Kengo
next 2 for Kyousuke
last 2 for Riki

Although, it would be super if Saya gets fit into the story, but that would mean that the next season has to be more than 12 eps. Saya already had a cameo on Anego's intro episode btw.
Old 2013-02-03, 04:01   Link #387
Zankoku12

Come to think of it,I remember seeing this pic on the internet.
http://i.imgur.com/e95qPhy.jpg
I thought it was fake or something but oh well. Ku-chan,please use your magic power and tell us what it say ^^

The people who are making this anime seem to really like to have cliffhanger end so I bet it will end with Rin1,when the next season come they're gonna do Saya,Kanata,Rin2 then refrain.
So I will assume : Saya(3 eps) + Kanata (3 eps) + Rin2( 2 eps ) + refrain (4 eps ) = 12
If they gonna go with 12 eps that is.

Talk about Saya's cameo,Japanese also pointed out some difference between normal ep and bluray version lol
Spoiler for Saya:
Old 2013-02-03, 04:14   Link #388
Kudryavka

Quote:
Come to think of it,I remember seeing this pic on the internet.
http://i.imgur.com/e95qPhy.jpg
I thought it was fake or something but oh well. Ku-chan,please use your magic power and tell us what it say ^^

Now, don't rely on me too much, my Japanese is not amazing... It is just good enough for these episodes titles, I think.

26th Episode: My Faraway Treasure (though "Far Off in the Distance, My Treasure" is more literal, I changed it to sound better in English).

Bonus, it says "Haruka Kanata, Boku no Takaramono".

iirc "boku no takaramono" is lyrics to some LB song, I can't remember... I don't think it was in Haruka Kanata. I want to say Saya's Song? So that may be where that came from.

I'm not sure if it's fake or real though... But I want to say it's fake because the official site where that image seems to be from does not list past episode 17 right now. http://www.litbus-anime.com/story/index.html

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2013-02-03 at 04:36.
Old 2013-02-03, 04:15   Link #389
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Talk about Saya's cameo,Japanese also pointed out some difference between normal ep and bluray version lol
Spoiler for Saya:
lol... They moved Rin to cover her? I didn't notice her in that specific time frame, I saw her at 20:03~20:08 in episode 3. Is she covered or replaced there too or still there?
Old 2013-02-03, 04:33   Link #390
Zankoku12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
Now, don't rely on me too much, my Japanese is not amazing... It is just good enough for these episodes titles, I think.

26th Episode: My Faraway Treasure (though "Far Off in the Distance, My Treasure" is more literal, I changed it to sound better in English). It's named after one of the ending songs in the VN, so that's appropriate.

Bonus, it says "Haruka Kanata, Boku no Takaramono".

iirc "boku no takaramono" is lyrics to some LB song, I can't remember... I don't think it was in Haruka Kanata. I want to say Saya's Song? So that may be where that came from.

I'm not sure if it's fake or real though... But I want to say it's fake because the official site where that image seems to be from does not list past episode 17 right now. http://www.litbus-anime.com/story/index.html
Now that sound like it would be Rin1 or Kurugaya
As I remember,Isn't Haruka Kanata just an insert song? Actually, I think I remember some "treasure" part in the lyrics of Haruka Kanata.

My source said that title was taken down shortly after it was posted on the site,they might have posted it out of accident lol I'm not really sure

Edit : http://lord-starfish.livejournal.com/3659.html
I was right,there really are "treasure" in there lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
lol... They moved Rin to cover her? I didn't notice her in that specific time frame, I saw her at 20:03~20:08 in episode 3. Is she covered or replaced there too or still there?

Dunno It would be either ways lol
If you count that scene then Saya have appeared a total 3 times so far.She also appeared in the 1st ep.
Spoiler for Saya:

It's been noted that Saya always appeared during a fight scene.
Old 2013-02-03, 04:35   Link #391
Kudryavka

Quote:
Now that sound like it would be Rin1 or Kurugaya
As I remember,Isn't Haruka Kanata just an insert song? Actually, I think I remember some "treasure" part in the lyrics of Haruka Kanata.

My source said that title was taken down shortly after it was posted on the site,they might have posted it out of accident lol I'm not really sure
Yea, whoops. It's an insert song, but it happens during Refrain, so that's where I got the ending idea from... fixing now.

And yeah, you're right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruka Kanata
arigatou subete no owari ni
sayonara boku no takaramono
Old 2013-02-03, 06:13   Link #392
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

You know, if they really are going to do EX routes, they better to Kanata's right after Haruka's route, otherwise, the flow and execution will be beyond poor, considering the momentum after Haruka's route... unless they keep both twins making up together (and considering what they have done with Komari and Mio... I have a lot of doubts regarding that).
Old 2013-02-03, 12:07   Link #393
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
You know, if they really are going to do EX routes, they better to Kanata's right after Haruka's route, otherwise, the flow and execution will be beyond poor, considering the momentum after Haruka's route... unless they keep both twins making up together (and considering what they have done with Komari and Mio... I have a lot of doubts regarding that).
I'm not sure about that, because Kud's awkward position in the Haruka route can easily, easily be a trigger for an adapted Kud route with the romance modified in favor of exploring another character point of Kud, namely, that of her insecurities and fear that she's not fitting in.

Actually, I wonder whether this "Unified route" is actually perhaps a Post-romance Route inbetween the VN routes, and Rin 2. If Rin 1 is indeed skipped, I think this might be a sign that the Anime may actually be a "no-Romance" , "friendship emphasis" loop that occurred just before Rin 2. This is just a wild speculation, but I think it might explain those flashbacks in the first episode quite well.

And also, why this Riki feels stronger than he ought to be.
Old 2013-02-03, 12:13   Link #394
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
I'm not sure about that, because Kud's awkward position in the Haruka route can easily, easily be a trigger for an adapted Kud route with the romance modified in favor of exploring another character point of Kud, namely, that of her insecurities and fear that she's not fitting in.

Actually, I wonder whether this "Unified route" is actually perhaps a Post-romance Route inbetween the VN routes, and Rin 2. If Rin 1 is indeed skipped, I think this might be a sign that the Anime may actually be a "no-Romance" , "friendship emphasis" loop that occurred just before Rin 2. This is just a wild speculation, but I think it might explain those flashbacks in the first episode quite well.

And also, why this Riki feels stronger than he ought to be.
I think the anime should keep Riki and Rin's romance. It would make it a lot easier to explain why they ran away together from school, without the other three original Little Busters. Since they go to so much trouble to take romance out of the other stories, I think they are building up to keeping the romance between Riki and Rin.
Old 2013-02-03, 12:27   Link #395
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
I think the anime should keep Riki and Rin's romance. It would make it a lot easier to explain why they ran away together from school, without the other three original Little Busters. Since they go to so much trouble to take romance out of the other stories, I think they are building up to keeping the romance between Riki and Rin.
Alternatively, Rin 1 and Rin 2 could be consolidated. I do think with the Haruka route, the producers realize how absent Rin was in the Mio and Komari route, though in Mio's case, it was probably quite understandable, given Mio's nature and how the route played out. Which is why I do think that while they have certainly compressed the Haruka route into a pretzel, given the limited episode count, taking massive liberties (or at least, significantly recontextualizing) with the source material so as to justify a "friendship" route was a smart move.

The thing is, at this stage, I think they are going to play up Kud's hidden insecurities in place of the Romance. I cannot imagine them axing romance from the Kurugaya route, and Rin 1 ends with a blatant loop- and this adaptation has been taking pains to hide loops, if indeed, any loop has been going on in the anime so far.

With 7 episodes left, they have time for one, perhaps two girls- depending on how much more Common route we are going to get. Kud is going to be the next one, this is for certain. Would the last be Rin or Kurugaya? If Rin1 does happen, Kurugaya would probably remain the enigmatic Anego - a sensual Alpha Female.

It depends on whether the reveal is going to come at the end of this season, or next. And if Kanata's route is built upon Haruka's momentum, then we're definitely not going to see either Kurugaya or Rin's route this season, and will end with Kud. And possibly with the Deus Ex Machina at the end of her route.

I can see three possibilities:

Kud's route is last, with a blatant Deus Ex Machina.

Kurugaya's route is last, with the world collapsing.

Rin 1 or even Rin 2 Happens. But I think it's going to be too rushed, and Rin 1's ending.... needs to be severely adjusted.

We will see the Bus accident at the end of this season. Riki would fail, the world would be reset, and second season would be devoted to Rin, the Ex Girls and Refrain.
Old 2013-02-03, 12:50   Link #396
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Alternatively, Rin 1 and Rin 2 could be consolidated. I do think with the Haruka route, the producers realize how absent Rin was in the Mio and Komari route, though in Mio's case, it was probably quite understandable, given Mio's nature and how the route played out. Which is why I do think that while they have certainly compressed the Haruka route into a pretzel, given the limited episode count, taking massive liberties (or at least, significantly recontextualizing) with the source material so as to justify a "friendship" route was a smart move.

The thing is, at this stage, I think they are going to play up Kud's hidden insecurities in place of the Romance. I cannot imagine them axing romance from the Kurugaya route, and Rin 1 ends with a blatant loop- and this adaptation has been taking pains to hide loops, if indeed, any loop has been going on in the anime so far.

With 7 episodes left, they have time for one, perhaps two girls- depending on how much more Common route we are going to get. Kud is going to be the next one, this is for certain. Would the last be Rin or Kurugaya? If Rin1 does happen, Kurugaya would probably remain the enigmatic Anego - a sensual Alpha Female.

It depends on whether the reveal is going to come at the end of this season, or next. And if Kanata's route is built upon Haruka's momentum, then we're definitely not going to see either Kurugaya or Rin's route this season, and will end with Kud. And possibly with the Deus Ex Machina at the end of her route.

I can see three possibilities:

Kud's route is last, with a blatant Deus Ex Machina.

Kurugaya's route is last, with the world collapsing.

Rin 1 or even Rin 2 Happens. But I think it's going to be too rushed, and Rin 1's ending.... needs to be severely adjusted.

We will see the Bus accident at the end of this season. Riki would fail, the world would be reset, and second season would be devoted to Rin, the Ex Girls and Refrain.
Hm, they saved Anego for the last ones? That's the one route I think is best to play first or second... because it gives out strong hints that all is not right. Seeing them do Anego, then collapse the world, then do Rin right after seems a little strange to me right now, but we'll see.

I just hope they don't do Anego then not obviously collapse the world. >_>

Is LB confirmed for 3 or 4 cour?
Old 2013-02-04, 05:12   Link #397
Zankoku12

There isn't a single thing in Rin route I would consider true romance. Rin never really expressed that kind of love to Riki so it doesn't matter to me if they keeping her romance or not.

I strongly believe Kurugaya's arc will be the last because it will serve as a nice cliffhanger and foresight. Otherwise if they didn't put her in last then after showing people that super sad Kurugaya's ending and then in the next episode,Riki wake up and the whole LB! group is laughing,goofing playing baseball all over again is like slapping audience in the face lol

And they haven't put in that Kengo's event,kick the can game and the baseball match yet so I guess they will have 2-3 common eps left for that or just 1-2 if they're too lazy to animate the entire baseball match.
Old 2013-02-04, 13:31   Link #398
Kudryavka

Quote:
There isn't a single thing in Rin route I would consider true romance. Rin never really expressed that kind of love to Riki so it doesn't matter to me if they keeping her romance or not.

I strongly believe Kurugaya's arc will be the last because it will serve as a nice cliffhanger and foresight. Otherwise if they didn't put her in last then after showing people that super sad Kurugaya's ending and then in the next episode,Riki wake up and the whole LB! group is laughing,goofing playing baseball all over again is like slapping audience in the face lol

And they haven't put in that Kengo's event,kick the can game and the baseball match yet so I guess they will have 2-3 common eps left for that or just 1-2 if they're too lazy to animate the entire baseball match.
During both Rin 1 and Rin 2, Riki and Rin start going out (become boyfriend and girlfriend). And afaik they
Spoiler for spoiler, but if you are an experienced Little Buster I'm sure you saw this coming:
in Refrain, but only if you play through the whole game a second time and I never got around to that before moving computers, so that's just what I heard.

They need to have the Kengo event soon, I don't really like serious kendo mode Kengo that much, lol. He's one of those "I don't have time to play" guys, what a spoilsport...

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2013-02-05 at 02:06.
Old 2013-02-06, 10:41   Link #399
Zankoku12

Kiss or not her whole route hardly have any romance,that's kiss scene is about the only one romance scene and it was in the end not in her route.Rin's love is like little kid's love,it's cute and that's all there is to it.

And since the Rin's romance is non existent compare to other like Kurugaya's,the anime will probably cook up something original if they want Rin/Riki as canon pairing.
I hope they will end it with the harem ending more.
Old 2013-02-10, 04:19   Link #400
Magicflier

Quote:
Episode 19
Kud is a serious student, but since she's bad at speaking English, she always gets embarrassed in class. To help her when she's feeling down, the Little Busters do a group study session. As they study for the upcoming test, they discover an unexpected side to her.
Script: Shimada Michiru / Episode director & Storyboard: Iwasaki Yoshiaki / Animation director: ???

Episode 20
Betting on the right to use the sports ground, Rin and the ace of the softball club, Sasasegawa Sasami, have a match as pitcher and batter. After winning the match, Rin finds another letter tied to the tail of a cat. The letter tells them to "cure the lovesickness of #1 in 2-A". Following those instructions, Rin and Riki work to fulfill the love of their fellow student.
Script: Ayana Yuniko / Episode director: ??? / Storyboard: Ishihira Shinji / Animation director: ???

Episode 21
During an ordinary conversation with Kud, Riki & co. find out the origin of her and her dogs' names. Following that, they also hear about her upbringing. Later that night, Riki sees Kud in the courtyard. Under the starry sky, she asks Riki to help her with a ritual from her home country, Tebua.
Script: Ayana Yuniko / Episode director: ??? / Storyboard: Shimazu Hiroyuki / Animation director: ???

Episode 22
The news on TV informs Riki & co. of the state Tebua is currently in, which startles them. Kud collapses from the shock, and when she wakes up, she recalls the memories she had lost. As she tells them about how she ran away to Japan, she thinks of her mother back in her home country. Kud is conflicted about whether she should risk dangers to return to her country or remain here with her friends.
Script: Shimada Michiru / Episode director & Storyboard: Okamura Masahiro / Animation director: ???
Judging from these summaries, Kud's route will be episode 19, then 21-23, with Sasami's mini route in-between for episode 20. Episode 24-26 will probably contain Kurugaya's arc, along with Rin1 for the ending.

Here we go season 2~

Last edited by Magicflier; 2013-02-10 at 04:55.
Closed Thread