AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2006-03-30, 16:46   Link #1
NeoSam

Really? Really! (another game by Navel)

Really? Really!

Yes another game by Navel with the characters of SHUFFLE! in it, and its called: Really? Really!

Here's the site for the game:

http://www.project-navel.com/navel/reallyreally/

You can check the characters here:

http://www.project-navel.com/navel/r...ly/char01.html

The girl with the black hair is a new character, I think (I haven't played Tick! Tack! so I don't know if she appears there)
Old 2006-03-30, 17:44   Link #2
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

A lot of us have already been talking about it in the Games Translation thread, but i'm sure that talk shall move to here.
Old 2006-03-30, 17:55   Link #3
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Amazing.... I'm too used to night gnomes starting the threads it didn't occur to me to start it myself.
Old 2006-03-30, 18:11   Link #4
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Okay, time to carry on the talk from the other thread.

No Sia, Primula looks older, Rin looks like he's around 14.

Choose from there.. ^^;
Old 2006-03-30, 20:55   Link #5
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
A lot of us have already been talking about it in the Games Translation thread, but i'm sure that talk shall move to here.
Ahh yeah I just noticed that you already talked about this in the Games Translation thread >.<

To be honest when I saw this mentioned on MoonPhase I was going Yay Yay another bishoujo game from Navel , then I remembered Tick! Tack! and that it had the same characters of SHUFFLE! (minus some characters and plus more new characters), so I was afraid to click the link to the game: "oh please please a new game with new characters" that what I was saying to myself but after I clicked the link I was really disappointed

Its not like I hate SHUFFLE!, I love SHUFFLE! the game, anime and also the manga, but I so wanted a new game from Navel with new characters >.<
Old 2006-03-30, 20:58   Link #6
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Yeah, i know it is annoying on some level.. isn't there already a new game from Navel coming out.. the one with the girl who looks like Sia? ^^;;

The only reason i'll end up playing this game is just for the story, i wouldn't mind knowing whats happening with the characters have Shuffle!
Old 2006-03-30, 21:00   Link #7
ShadowrazoR
Unlimited Bishoujo Works

Quote:
Okay, time to carry on the talk from the other thread.

No Sia, Primula looks older, Rin looks like he's around 14.

Choose from there.. ^^;
and it's not just rin. other than primula and the new girl, the rest of the characters all look a little younger. maybe it's an effect of their slightly smaller heads in really? really! compared to when in shuffle!.
ShadowrazoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-31, 04:42   Link #8
Wrath88
Kissing...

Ok, we don't know much about it yet. For all we know, it could be a mid-Shuffle branch story; this game breaks away from the middle of Shuffle!. Or it could be starting from the Asa ending, given Asa's long hair. OR, Asa's long hair was because she used her magic for someone else besides Rin, like in the manga, when she healed a young kid, and it's some new thing from that.

Personally, I think the third choice is the most plausible. After all, if it started from an Asa ending (choice 2), it can't be called a Kaede story, right? And if all the girls look older, Primula especially, it can't really be a mid-story split-off.

Oh, Vexx, as for what you said regarding Primula's origins in the other thread, she's an artificial life form, so she can't really be considered a god or demon. Although I'm going to get screwed by the PPP for classifying her as a lab experiment, I think that's the most logical way of classification.
Old 2006-03-31, 04:47   Link #9
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Needs more Sia and Nerine~
Old 2006-03-31, 04:54   Link #10
ShadowrazoR
Unlimited Bishoujo Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST
Needs more Sia and Nerine~
agreed.

anyways, it's not confirmed that they won't appear in the game, right? the characters page probably doesn't feature everybody right now. they might decide reveal all the characters later. look at oretsuba. if i remember correctly, when i went to its page the first time, eriko was the last character on the list. now its ai that's at the bottom. we don't know for sure if they will or will not be in the game at this stage.
Old 2006-03-31, 05:00   Link #11
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowrazoR
agreed.

anyways, it's not confirmed that they won't appear in the game, right? the characters page probably doesn't feature everybody right now. they might decide reveal all the characters later. look at oretsuba. if i remember correctly, when i went to its page the first time, eriko was the last character on the list. now its ai that's at the bottom. we don't know for sure if they will or will not be in the game at this stage.
Edit: Mm, actually, it looks like the Kaede version of Tick! Tack!, in a way.

Last edited by AvatarST; 2006-03-31 at 06:09.
AvatarST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-31, 07:06   Link #12
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Hmm, so this is the name for Kaede's version of Tick! Tack!
The naming's a bit cheesy , but as long as there's lots of Kaede, I'm not complaining.

After reading the thread title, for a while I thought NeoSam was being an overzealous fanboy going "WOW! Is there Really Really gonna be a new Navel game?" Not realizing that Navel would really, reallly (pun intended) take such a cheesy name. (No offence intended to NeoSam. )

Details about the game (from what I can comprehend, so errors are aplenty, corrections most welcome)

Story: After Kaede's ending, one day Rin and Kaede accompany Primula for her regular "emotion check-up". (Go play Primula's pathway or just watch the bloody anime, I ain't explaining here. ) But during this check-up, Primula's magic sort of lost control and it affected Kaede, and I think she kinda went nuts (again).

So it's up to Rin and friends to enter Kaede's "inner world" and bring her back to normal.

Returning characters, besides Rin and Kaede, include Asa, Primula, Mayumi and Benibara-sensei. The new character, Yae Sakura, used to be an old classmate of Rin and Kaede back when they were in elementary school. She now goes to another school. The characters have grown a bit, so maybe a year has passed, as seen with Asa's long hair.

Last edited by Kinny Riddle; 2006-03-31 at 13:17.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-31, 07:11   Link #13
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, if it's Kaede's game, who cares who else appears. I mean, Rin appears so that's a huge minus, Asa appears, which is a minus, but since it's Kaede, who cares.

Kaede FTW
Old 2006-03-31, 07:24   Link #14
ShadowrazoR
Unlimited Bishoujo Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
The characters have grown a bit, so many a year has passed, as seen with Asa's long hair.
if many years have gone by, then how come they're all still in high school? if i remember correctly, they were already in the 2nd year during shuffle!.
Old 2006-03-31, 07:24   Link #15
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I thihk people are missing the point here, its not really Kaede's game, you've got Asa, Primula, Rin & Kaede.. and Nadesico & a new girl, so really i won't say its just Kaede's game.
Old 2006-03-31, 07:30   Link #16
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, Primula goes where Kaede goes, Rin's a jerk, Asa's a BB, they fit together. The only thing that can be questioned is the new girl's appearance.
Old 2006-03-31, 07:37   Link #17
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Yes, and after what you said, that doesn't make it Kaede's game.

Just your opinion on the characters. ^^;
Old 2006-03-31, 07:41   Link #18
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:

Well, it officially takes place after Kaede's ending. If this isn't a Kaede game, I don't know what is. Just because there are other characters around doesn't make it any less of a Kaede-centric game.

The reason there are more returning casts this time around is probably to deal with complaints that there weren't enough of em in Nerine's Tick! Tack! game.

Quote:
if many years have gone by, then how come they're all still in high school? if i remember correctly, they were already in the 2nd year during shuffle
Please re-read my post, I said "probably a year has passed". Of course I know they are still in high school, or I would have said "years" instead of "a year".
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-31, 07:42   Link #19
RedFrame
A talking white tiger :O
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to RedFrame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowrazoR
if many years have gone by, then how come they're all still in high school? if i remember correctly, they were already in the 2nd year during shuffle!.
And that mean Asa is using magic again !!!
we maybe get to see rin cutting his hand again Asa fail to revive Rin and this time rin is better off dead
then..... thats where Sia appear
SiaxKaede FTW!!!
Why is everyone said "new girl" ? Does anyone dont have a clue what the website is telling us?
Using babelfish is totally useles since the text is in image (Damn it !! >.< )
Screw them !!!
Someone good in japanese please help us by TL it!!

Last edited by RedFrame; 2006-03-31 at 07:56.
RedFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-31, 07:43   Link #20
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:

Of course it does. Kaede is the heroine. Primula is family so she goes where Kaede goes. Rin and Asa are the hated, malicious, enemies who must challenge the heroine so that she can emerge victorious (or maybe Asa is the evil BB and Rin in THIS game is an unwilling victim whom Kaede and Primula must save). So it all fits, except the new girl's appearance

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ero-game, eroge, navel, pc game, school life, visual novel