AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Rumble

Notices

View Poll Results: SR Second Term Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 34 58.62%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 18.97%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 15.52%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.72%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 5.17%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-25, 03:48   Link #81
snkkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder
... Now he covers it up bc he doesn't want her to recognize for some reason.
The reason why he doesn't want her to know at all costs is he thinks that Tenma will get scared maybe even hate him and stay away from him for good therefore he will never get a chance with her.

It's because of the misunderstanding of the situation when he saved her, she fainted and he took her to his place. While she was sleeping he was trying to wake her up but then Tenma shouted out she "loves someone" in her sleep and grabs Harima and he ended on top of her. When she woke up to see him on top of her she mistook Harima for a pervert or even worse.

When Tenma see's Harima's face it reminds her of something really bad happened in her past but she just can't completely remember. Saying that thought when she over heard Harima talk about the whole situation to his cousin Tenma said that it was "the girl's" fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitellus314
2) when did Eri find about Harima's love for Tenma? she seems to know about it in episode 13 but I cannot remember how and when she found out about it.
She doesn't know, it just looks like it. The reason why i know is i'm reading the manga.
Old 2006-07-26, 07:11   Link #82
KiM02

Send a message via MSN to KiM02
i agree with what thundrakkon pointed out about the episode too.. the fact that only yakumo was able to stand up to the chief editor while the rest of the people including harima were scared stiff o.0 wonder why yakumo tend to stutter and be indecisive at times
Old 2006-07-26, 22:37   Link #83
vitellus314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder
3. Love Hina! Umm similar...check that Haruhi Suzumiya one, although I think it's overrated and not nearly as entertaining as SR, but ppl seem to like it...fanatically. Some also like Ouran High Host Club but I h8d the few eps I watched. Similar in what way? School life, romance, romantic comedy, comedy? Or you can forget about all that and go with surefire harem and ecchi! There are similar series but not as good, or series as good but not similar--that's what makes this SR! I just watched Mahou Sensei Negima, it's school life but only remotely similar, and not as good. All of these are super recent except Love Hina (best series ever though). Oh you've been here way longer than I have, you should know most of this.
OK thanks. Yeah, I've seen Love Hina but not the others. I also heard that Fruit Basket was very good?

Is still don't understand point 2 but I guess it will clearer as the series advances or maybe I should just read the manga.
Old 2006-07-27, 02:47   Link #84
Shredder

Fruits Basket's excellent and deals with school, but it has equal doses of comedy and drama. Much more serious than SR. Still highly recommended. It's considered a girly series but plenty of guys like it. It's from the same time as Love Hina. Manga, curiously, is still ongoing for it.

2's a lot more complex than 1 to answer. Dunno if anyone can say for 100% sure.