AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2013-02-10, 05:43   Link #12621
Robot3

Hello to all.
My name is Jasmin, and come from Croatia. I like anime, and therfore i like this forum too.
Anime rules.
Robot3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 08:02   Link #12622
ShadowySin

Hi guys....im new here. I have been reading light novels for ages. Love MKnR!!
ShadowySin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 08:03   Link #12623
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
Hello guys, i'm not exactly new here.

I joined in early may, but went awol until mid-january.

I'm 16 years old, living in Serbia, Belgrade

I'm ortodox christian

I'm big manga fan, i'm also reading novels, but rarely watch anime

My first manga was Naruto, but my fav. is Ah My Goddess

My first novel was Infinite Stratos, my fav. is Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

My first anime was Dragon Ball, whose wasn't, my fav. is Kaze no Stigma.

Really bored cause i don't have anyone to talk to, almost everyone of my friends doesn't even know what anime is, much less manga, so i'm spending my days reading manga and novels, but don't know what to read, i already read over 200 mangas, information that my sister finds disgusting.

I'm curently high-school studend, i'm going to law school, for those that know serbian it's Pravno-poslovna skola.

I'm also training martial arts, Hapkikwan - google it.

Aside from anime i like to watch Stargate: SG-1, Atlantis, Universe.

Really bad with physics, can handle math, good at chemistry.

PS. English is not my main language, so there might be some mistakes.

PPS. I wold like to meet those who're also from Belgrade, we can meet on Japanizam, i already went to Chibi-con, so we could discuss manga, anime and LN's
Welcome serbian otaku #1! Your intro is very descriptive. Don't think i've seen that before. Nice knowing you though. I'm sure you'll find some one here on the forums to talk to so need to worry.

PS. Your English is fine.

Have fun in the AnimeSuki Forums!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot3 View Post
Hello to all.
My name is Jasmin, and come from Croatia. I like anime, and therfore i like this forum too.
Anime rules.
Hey Jasmin! I love animes too. And haha...yes...i like this forum too.
Hope you have fun here.
Old 2013-02-10, 08:06   Link #12624
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowySin View Post
Hi guys....im new here. I have been reading light novels for ages. Love MKnR!!
Hey ShadowySin! wow...awkward saying that. Heh heh. Anyways, I don't read light novels but there are many others who do. I'm sure you'll get along with them. Have fun in the forums!
Old 2013-02-10, 09:55   Link #12625
Green-ill

Yea im not new either..........BUT I WANA FEEL LOVED.

Anyways im 16 years old, turning 17 tommoro
I am a boy.
I love games.
I love anime, started watching it in July 2012 after i finished high school (finally out of that shit hole)
First anime watched- Naruto, was addicted at first but obv dats when i first discovered anime.
Favourite Anime at the moment- Fairy tail, Inu x Boku SS and some others.
Religion- Muslim
First and only manga read - 5 centimeters per second.
In England we start college at 16 so atm im studying Accounting, Economics and Maths.
I want to be a Youtuber but obv you gotta get an education first as nothing is guaranteed in life.
Channel: Click my signature.
About my self: Class clown since 99, yea since i was 3 years old. Gotta love having ADHD XD
Green-ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 00:31   Link #12626
nativetan88

Hello everyone! I am very new to anime and have just recently gotten into it. I hope that spending time on these forums will help me discover many amazing series of anime and I can see what I've been missing out on. I also look forward to discussing various topics with everyone here, however, that might be a bit difficult due to my lack of knowledge with anime. I'm sure I will get better with time though XD
nativetan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 15:48   Link #12627
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green-ill View Post
Yea im not new either..........BUT I WANA FEEL LOVED.

Anyways im 16 years old, turning 17 tommoro
I am a boy.
I love games.
I love anime, started watching it in July 2012 after i finished high school (finally out of that shit hole)
First anime watched- Naruto, was addicted at first but obv dats when i first discovered anime.
Favourite Anime at the moment- Fairy tail, Inu x Boku SS and some others.
Religion- Muslim
First and only manga read - 5 centimeters per second.
In England we start college at 16 so atm im studying Accounting, Economics and Maths.
I want to be a Youtuber but obv you gotta get an education first as nothing is guaranteed in life.
Channel: Click my signature.
About my self: Class clown since 99, yea since i was 3 years old. Gotta love having ADHD XD
Welcome to AnimeSuki Forums Green-ill! Firstly, Happy Birthday! It was nice that you have a detailed description about yourself. So nice knowing you!
Anyways, you'll love it here. There are many other members who are interested in the same animes/mangas like you do. I hope you enjoy yourself here. Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nativetan88 View Post
Hello everyone! I am very new to anime and have just recently gotten into it. I hope that spending time on these forums will help me discover many amazing series of anime and I can see what I've been missing out on. I also look forward to discussing various topics with everyone here, however, that might be a bit difficult due to my lack of knowledge with anime. I'm sure I will get better with time though XD
Hey nativetan88! Haha!! Even if you are new to anime, we'll still be able to get along just fine. You will most definitely learn more about anime. Your lack of knowledge with anime is not a problem when discussing certain topics. Just ask and thee shall receive thy answers. There are lots of amazing animes out there without a doubt. All you need to do is go to the Suggestions Forum and fill in your requirements for anime. Members will help out and reply in no time.
Have fun here!
Old 2013-02-11, 23:16   Link #12628
Luckydude23

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and I just signed up a few minutes ago. I've been a fan of Anime and Manga for a long time so I just decided to join up. I'm also a fan of Video Games as well.

Well, I'm from Brooklyn, New York, I'm 28 years old, and I'm going to Brooklyn College and I'm taking up a computer programming class. When I'm not going to school and studying, I'm usually on the Random Curiosity blog, on the look out for any new anime on the horizon.

Anyways, I'm hoping that we can all be friends and I'll see you guys later!
Luckydude23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 01:56   Link #12629
KebecMaslow

Hi, I'm Kebec Maslow. I love light and visual novels specially, also, I'm a writer so I hope you can read some of my jobs XD
KebecMaslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 18:24   Link #12630
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Welcome all of you!
Old 2013-02-13, 23:06   Link #12631
Jooced

3 posts in as a newb here lol....hello everyone

Found the site doing random google searches and plan to stick around
Jooced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 20:03   Link #12632
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

... I just realised I've been here for ages and never did introduce myself, lol.

I'm Wild Goose. I hail from Malaysia, and only really got into anime sometime around 2004-ish, though I'd seen some of the classics, such as Macross and Patlabor prior to that.

I'm currently flitting from anime to anime, and have a certain love of fast jets, and a strong interest in the profession of arms.

Also, Muv-Luv - more specifically Alternative, and spinoff Total Eclipse - is my newest passion.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 20:34   Link #12633
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Welcome Wild Goose.... Hope you came to enjoy the forums..
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 04:00   Link #12634
little_hope

hello everyone I'm little_hope, nice to meet you all, I really loves Anime manga and game(I think since I was born, my deepest childhood memory I can remember the most is only about anime) , hope to make good friends here ^_^
ah and I apologize for my english before (it's not my first languange I'm Asian boy)
little_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 18:54   Link #12635
CrazeL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Welcome Wild Goose.... Hope you came to enjoy the forums..
Hey I enjoy many anime but my favorite is Fairy Tail also I can draw but not so well also I like your avatar
CrazeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 20:05   Link #12636
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
little_hope and CrazeL, welcome to the forums!!!

Hey, if you have pictures to share make a your own thread in the Fan Creationa and post it there... and thanks for liking my avatar. You could also request avatars in the Avatar Request Thread as long as you use it here.... and if some are willing to make it for you... but there will always be someone out there....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 11:19   Link #12637
Tougarashi
zutto soba ni ite ne

Hajimemashitae!

Hello everyone, my name is Tougarashi. I hope that I could join the anime discussions here in AnimeSuki. Right now I'm watching Chihayafu, Robotic;Notes and Shin Sekai Yori. If it's possible, I would like to have a chat about those animes in the future. In a mean time I have to find a nice looking avatar and signature.

Dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
Tougarashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 19:15   Link #12638
hdt545

Hello all.
I am student currently studying and soon to be doing bachelor's degree. My intrests are pretty much watching football (tho i don't love sports anime/manga!), anime, LNs, VNs(eroges), manga. I'm thinking of translating some written works in the future, if time allows.
hdt545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 09:20   Link #12639
RogerMD

I am Ron Burgundy . Lol just kidding. What's good all!
RogerMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 13:53   Link #12640
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

I joined here because I have.... Nowhere else to really go. My spirit was recently banhammer smashed somewhere else and I am trying to start over again. Starting over for the umpteenth time might not matter, but it might. I am mecha fan from a certain image board dedicated to mecha. I have always been interested in expanding my anime horizon, I guess the best place for irredeemable scum like me is rock bottom and at a place this huge is the best place to start. The rules seem reasonable enough since I never successfully downloaded an anything in my life and as long as my jokes can be tolerated I shouldn't have too much to worry about.

Hello.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members