AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-05-21, 22:56   Link #1
tkdtiger

[manga] What If...

What if Akatsuki is not the last villain group in the Naruto Universe? What type and style villain would you like or would you like to see Naruto and the other teams in other Ninja type missions...i.e. assasination type missions...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 23:01   Link #2
Kai Yukari

What if we make Kyuubi the last villain? Make him separate from Naruto and create havoc all over the ninja world and then have Naruto beat him with his own chakra.
Kai Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 23:10   Link #3
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
I would want Sasuke to be the last villain to appear because he definitely has the potential to be one.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 23:17   Link #4
tkdtiger

I was thinking maybe a ninja war occurs or something like that. Maybe Hinata get's captured and Shino and Kiba asks Neji to help save them, despite Tsunada telling them know. Naruto learns of the plans and agrees to help infiltrate the enemy country...
Old 2007-05-21, 23:22   Link #5
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
I was thinking maybe a ninja war occurs or something like that. Maybe Hinata get's captured and Shino and Kiba asks Neji to help save them, despite Tsunada telling them know. Naruto learns of the plans and agrees to help infiltrate the enemy country...
Thats a good idea for a mission and it would be better if Hanabi was also included in this mission. I mean Hanabi hasn't been here for a while and she needs screentime.
Old 2007-05-22, 04:45   Link #6
Sasuke_Bateman
No

The last villain will be the most strongest Uchiha left...Uchiha Sasuke...and he will remain the strongest shinibo through out the series...believe it.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-22, 05:23   Link #7
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
What if Akatsuki is not the last villain group in the Naruto Universe? What type and style villain would you like or would you like to see Naruto and the other teams in other Ninja type missions...i.e. assasination type missions...
That's something i call even after the first introductions....

Naruto is still genin and his road to the hokage is still a long way....

Akatsuki are dying faster and faster....their group is shrinking even with their new member Tobi.

I'd be VERY suprised if Naruto ends after Akatsuki....
Old 2007-05-22, 07:04   Link #8
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
The way things are going, it would totally suck if Akatsuki was the last villains, their fall will probably spawn a new villain , or they'll just be dropped and move on to Sasuke for now. However, Itachi will probably won't die anytime soon, otherwise Sasuke loses a big motive. It'd most likely be Sasuke as the new villain.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-22, 08:10   Link #9
ajnin

Quote:
I would like to see Naruto in assasination type mission. Preferably something like:
Tsunade : "We have request to kill that 7-year-old child. Her parents were killed month ago and she inherited quite a lot of money. Her aunt wants us to assasinate her, so that she could get that money. We will have 30%. Naruto, business is business, you will do it." It would make me lough. Pity it wont happen.
Ok. Seriously, I wouldnt like to see any 'filler-like' mission. Not after anime.
ajnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-22, 08:55   Link #10
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajnin View Post
I would like to see Naruto in assasination type mission. Preferably something like:
Tsunade : "We have request to kill that 7-year-old child. Her parents were killed month ago and she inherited quite a lot of money. Her aunt wants us to assasinate her, so that she could get that money. We will have 30%. Naruto, business is business, you will do it." It would make me lough. Pity it wont happen.
Ok. Seriously, I wouldnt like to see any 'filler-like' mission. Not after anime.
I wonder how Naruto would react if he was told to assasinate someone...It would be dramatic if he were told to assasinate someone from Konoha...maybe Neji or Sasuke....I can see it now:

Tsunada: "Naruto, it's time for you to understand the true meaning of being a ninja and therefore you're ordered to assasinate Sasuke and not only that forget about the branch and main branch division of the Hyuuga Clan. The answer is simple. Kill Neji.

Naruto: "You've gotta be kidding me!"

Tsunada: This is an order! Disobeying an order especially one as sensitive as this will have you put to death for treason!
Old 2007-05-22, 09:02   Link #11
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
That'd be a good filler ep

Personally I think it's perfect for unkonwn characters to get screen time!
Master zoid pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-22, 15:30   Link #12
Kyu410

Quote:
I wonder how Naruto would react if he was told to assasinate someone...It would be dramatic if he were told to assasinate someone from Konoha...maybe Neji or Sasuke....I can see it now:

Tsunada: "Naruto, it's time for you to understand the true meaning of being a ninja and therefore you're ordered to assasinate Sasuke and not only that forget about the branch and main branch division of the Hyuuga Clan. The answer is simple. Kill Neji.

Naruto: "You've gotta be kidding me!"

Tsunada: This is an order! Disobeying an order especially one as sensitive as this will have you put to death for treason!
If I know Naruto right which I do he would rather take death or just leave the village.
Old 2007-05-22, 15:31   Link #13
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

The last villain should be the united states military dropping bombs on Konoha, telling them to stop their terrorist-no-jutsus.
Old 2007-05-22, 15:45   Link #14
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
The last villain should be the united states military dropping bombs on Konoha, telling them to stop their terrorist-no-jutsus.
Well obviously not the US but it would be kind of awesome if indeed foreign shinobi (like mercenary army's) entered the Naruto world. Similair to Lord of The Rings III.
Old 2007-05-22, 15:49   Link #15
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Yeah they should have China invade with their Wuxia martial artists, busting out the Buddha Palms and Nipples of Steel.
Old 2007-05-22, 15:51   Link #16
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
lol.

------------------------------------------------------

The last villain should be a good guy either in the current, or before timeskip.
Old 2007-05-22, 16:08   Link #17
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
lol.

------------------------------------------------------

The last villain should be a good guy either in the current, or before timeskip.
Anyone else figure Iruka.
Old 2007-05-22, 17:33   Link #18
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Location: somewhere in-between the damnation of hell and the celestial glory of heaven
Send a message via MSN to Akatsuki_King Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki_King
Quote:
Anyone else figure Iruka.
lol, that'd be interesting, Naruto would be crushed.... I personally think that Sasuke and
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Akatsuki_King; 2007-05-23 at 15:53.
Akatsuki_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 07:04   Link #19
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

The plot's moving closer and closer to Sasuke "attempting to kill Itachi" anyway...why not them be the next villains, though i don't think they'll be that significant
Old 2007-05-23, 09:20   Link #20
MobiuS

Omg Decepticons!
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote