AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-12, 22:04   Link #10321
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Laura is good, but I doubt she is better than Curtana Second, where Elizard and Carissa carries all the time. Though, Knight Leader indeed needs to go down.
And I still don't understand why Pendex is higher than Carissa with Curtana Original.....
Old 2011-05-12, 22:05   Link #10322
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
-> Placing the royals and the Knight leader above Laura is just silly, wasn't she the best magician from England ? (I can't find where this one was stated, though) Only by totally sniffing around and getting drugged by the Curtana Original could something like that be stated; but even then those boosts are temporal.
Of course, the chart is based on those, KL is there because of Curtana boost, its true it was lost but he still is the head of one of the factions while Laura hasn't showed that much of her abilities until now. Carrisa, well, she had Curtana and then got fragment(s) of the replica

Quote:
-> Beloype herself stated Lessar as someone stronger than her.
Kinda confusing but maybe thats because of her boos with the Horns which allows her to use Mjolnir's Thor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Laura is good, but I doubt she is better than Curtana Second, where Elizard and Carissa carries all the time. Though, Knight Leader indeed needs to go down.
And I still don't understand why Pendex is higher than Carissa with Curtana Original.....
Yeah he needs to go down.
About Index, I saw comments saying that its because of her potential, just like Kazakiri just causing destruction under the virus control and then being very strong on her own in Russia, just like Index is currently under her robot mode.
Old 2011-05-12, 22:25   Link #10323
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

If we judge Pendex by her potential, then we should move Ollerus up by the same clause. He is a pseudo god of magic just like her, also read a huge amount of grimores, and is researching on the Aeon of Horus etc....
Old 2011-05-12, 22:27   Link #10324
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

If you guys come to a consensus on the power chart, I should be able to whip something up reflecting that.
Old 2011-05-12, 22:55   Link #10325
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Kinda confusing but maybe thats because of her boos with the Horns which allows her to use Mjolnir's Thor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol 17
Lessar : “You’re just mad because you’re hungry, aren’t you? Look, I’ll add in the olfactory information. Isn’t that smell of grease so wonderful?”

Bayloupe : “(…Agh, and she of all people is the most powerful one in New Light in actual battle ability. Hoo, but I really do want to eat something now. Maybe some fried fish…)”

Lessar : “Hee hee. Your thoughts are coming through loud and cle-..bgyah!?”
I see no confusion at all.

Vol 18, chapter 6 Part 8 and 9 are already translated by "la persona superiore a the project administrator" Js06.
Old 2011-05-13, 03:01   Link #10326
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
-> Placing the royals and the Knight leader above Laura is just silly, wasn't she the best magician from England ? (I can't find where this one was stated, though) Only by totally sniffing around and getting drugged by the Curtana Original could something like that be stated; but even then those boosts are temporal.
Knight Leader once said Laura is the only one from Necessarius that can match him evenly now that he has the Curtana boost - he thought not even Elizard is capable of that. This was after he just curbstomped Kanzaki IIRC.
Old 2011-05-13, 04:28   Link #10327
Ice Block
less qq; more pewpew

That is a relatively old chart. Its an older version of this:

which is also an older version of this:

There's a newer version of the white one with a few minor changes but it isn't translated. These charts are all made by 2ch.
Old 2011-05-13, 07:27   Link #10328
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Shouldn't Pendex be in the angel class ranking? She has awakened, after all.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2011-05-13, 08:58   Link #10329
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
I see no confusion at all.

Vol 18, chapter 6 Part 8 and 9 are already translated by "la persona superiore a the project administrator" Js06.
I see a confusion regarding me being a project administrator. No, might I put it. Thank you very much.

As for Pendex, the scale is such that she knows all forms of 'mortal' spells. Angelic spells, as you will put it, are of a higher power than normal spells, so no, she's not Angel class.
Old 2011-05-13, 10:22   Link #10330
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
If we judge Pendex by her potential, then we should move Ollerus up by the same clause. He is a pseudo god of magic just like her, also read a huge amount of grimores, and is researching on the Aeon of Horus etc....
Is more of because of signs of potential, while Index has crimson wings, Ollerus hasn't showed anything yet.

Again, from what I've read, Index isn't angel class just like Accelerator wasn't angel class even with black wings.
Old 2011-05-13, 11:08   Link #10331
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Found this online, wanted to know what you guys thought of it.

It's a re-organized version of the "power level chart" that was released a month or so back.
This isn't the latest one...
Old 2011-05-13, 16:17   Link #10332
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
This isn't the latest one...
Forgive me for not having a perfect memory.

BTW, Acqua's character sheet on TV Tropes has been expanded.
Old 2011-05-13, 16:44   Link #10333
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Part 10 is up.

Dinner time. BTW I think that this is like the 5 part translated in the last 30 hours or so, the progress of this volume has been really quick.
Old 2011-05-13, 17:31   Link #10334
tsunade666

Quote:
“Don’t worry, Priestess!! I made sure to save your precious wedding dress!! I have both the Fallen Angel Maid and the Fallen Angel Ero Maid here, so take whichever one you wish!!”
Tatemiya-san your the bro

Quote:
“(…Nnh. With a once-in-a-hundred-years opportunity to see a showdown between the Fallen Angel Ero Maid and the Great Spirit Revealing Maid, it was worth risking our lives.)”
Amakusa was a true group of man XD
Old 2011-05-13, 17:45   Link #10335
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
“Wait. Wait a second!! Stop that! Do you have any idea what will happen if someone as clueless as you with breasts that big puts on a maid uniform like that!? Just stop, you idiot!”
No, don't stop.
Old 2011-05-13, 21:20   Link #10336
KilluaX90

Now I really want to see Orsola in that Goddess Goth Maid outfit

And Part 11 is up

William is running away from the princess, AGAIN
Old 2011-05-13, 23:01   Link #10337
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilluaX90 View Post
Now I really want to see Orsola in that Goddess Goth Maid outfit

And Part 11 is up

William is running away from the princess, AGAIN
Ah yes, that was one of my favourite scenes in the novels... though I wonder how much Villian had to pay Oriana to track Acqua down...
Old 2011-05-13, 23:13   Link #10338
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
However, calamity awaited Index as well in the form of the many Anglican nuns near the table lined with meat.

“Oh, how nostalgic!! Do you remember me? It’s Rachel. We used to always play together. Oh, right. Do you want a Salisbury steak?”

“Munch munch. Who are you and why are you pinching at my cheek?”

“Heh heh heh. It looks like Rachel has completely forgotten that you lost your memories. I suppose you don’t remember me, but that’s fine. Are you as much of a glutton as ever? Here, do you want this food?”

“Mgh!? I just ate a Salisbury steak!! Munch munch.”

“Ahhh!! She’s so cute! She’s just too cute with food stuffed in her cheeks like that!! Here, eat my Salisbury steak, too!!”

“…Ughh. I-I don’t think I need anymore…

The silver haired blue eyed nun spoke words that were very rarely heard from her. However, more Anglican nuns added to the clamors of “Me, too. Me, too!” “Eat mine, too!!” “Let me feed her, too!!”
What the Hell?! Index has been defeated by food ?!

Oh yeah, the scene with Sherry and Orsola bonding is nice too.
Old 2011-05-13, 23:29   Link #10339
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

I am now convinced Fiamma and Carissa are destined for each other.
Old 2011-05-14, 01:12   Link #10340
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Is more of because of signs of potential, while Index has crimson wings, Ollerus hasn't showed anything yet.
But he has Odin's throne. His power is already too above human that he must use Hliðskjálf to perform them. Compare to Pendex who still can use her magic conventionally within the bounds of human understanding, wouldn't that be a sign that Pendex didn't make it as far as Ollerus in becoming a god of magic?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen