AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-06-16, 05:43   Link #1
LordCrest
OmNomNom

Rage of Bahamut (iPhone/Android)

Anyone here who is a fan of smart phone casual games?

If yes, I wanna recommend Rage of Bahamut, a simple card game, in which the sole purpose is to collect cards. You can upgrade the cards to improve your "PvP" capability, but the battle system mechanics is too simple for me to just categorize it as a collectible card game such as pokemon card game or yu-gi-oh.

If you are interested in casual games, in which you spend a few minutes a day on, this is the game to go! There are also events that are held every now and then, in which you and your friends can participate as a guild. Events normally give out presents to individual winners, and also guild winners. So it's a win win situation if you participate as a guild!

If you are interested to try the game, please do use this referral code: voc31836

You will get 100,000 rupies (in-game currency) and a rare card. This makes starting the game easier. However, honestly speaking, the 100,000 rupies can be burnt quite fast, depending on how you upgrade your cards.
LordCrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 07:55   Link #2
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Can't find this on my googleplay at all
Old 2012-06-16, 08:01   Link #3
LordCrest
OmNomNom

Hmm... I'm not sure why you can't find it. I'm actually using an iPhone at the moment and searching for "Rage of Bahamut" in app store leads me to the game right away...

Perhaps you can try searching for their distributor instead: "mobage"

So sorry if you still can't find the game @@
Old 2012-06-16, 08:06   Link #4
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Still nothing....I have an android phone so it must just be for iphones
Old 2012-06-16, 08:31   Link #5
LordCrest
OmNomNom

Here's a direct link to the app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...X0FuZHJvaWQiXQ..

If that still doesn't work, I guess you and I are out of luck
Old 2012-06-16, 08:51   Link #6
Domonkazu

looking good, I might give it a try
Domonkazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 09:30   Link #7
LordCrest
OmNomNom

For everyone who is interested's convenience, I have decided to post the google play and app store link here:

App Store:
http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/rage-...ign-mpt=uo%3D2

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...X0FuZHJvaWQiXQ..

Kindly please use my referral code voc31836, or any other people's referral code so that you don't miss out on the rare card and 100k rupies!

One tip: Do NOT ever sell your cards! Even the worst cards out there. Due to the enhancing system of this game, players are willing to buy cards off you for a much much better price (e.g 25k for 9 Normal cards, one normal card only sells for approx 50-500 via the in-game system)

Also, you would wanna raise your stamina to a healthy level first, before investing in att or def (otherwise, you would take too long to level...) Unlike the normal fb rpg games, such as castle age or mafia wars, you do not gain any experience from attacking...
Old 2012-06-16, 10:40   Link #8
marvelB

Wait, wasn't this a DS game? And rather than a trading card game, wasn't it more of a Shadow of the Colossus-type of game where you fought against giant versions of the summon monsters from the Final Fantasy series? Or am I thinking of something else?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 10:48   Link #9
com_gwp

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Wait, wasn't this a DS game? And rather than a trading card game, wasn't it more of a Shadow of the Colossus-type of game where you fought against giant versions of the summon monsters from the Final Fantasy series? Or am I thinking of something else?
Nay, this is one of those e-gatcha card games like IM@S Cinderella Girls, that's been getting quite a bit of attention for their money-spinning gatchas in the Japanese press recently.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 13:37   Link #10
marvelB

^Yeah, I did a bit of searching and discovered that the game I was thinking of is called Blood of Bahamut, not Rage. So.... yeah, just disregard my posts, then.

Last edited by marvelB; 2012-06-19 at 14:47.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 11:47   Link #11
antediluvian
Before the Deluge

I'm installing Rage of Bahamut. I mean, why not? Let's see how it goes. '_'
antediluvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 08:32   Link #12
LordCrest
OmNomNom

Oh yes, I should have mentioned earlier. If you get Rare cards, High Rare cards, S Rare Cards or SS Rare cards, do not simply trade them away! Do not also trade your items away, as they are only obtainable via cash or events or trades with other players.

High level people tend to bully the new players by attempting to make very bad trades with the new players!

I'll list a few examples here:
These Rare cards have little worth:
(God) Phoenix
(Man) Pegasus Knight
(Demon) Guivre

Reason being they are cards that you can get through the quests it self and also these cards cannot evolve, so they have got a bad max att/def.

You can do some research here, for those who are more into the game:
http://rage-of-bahamut.com/index.php (Is posting other forum links ok? If not, I'll edit this post to remove the link)

For casual players, don't worry, be happy! =p Just plough through the quests and other players! For example, I'm only playing this to kill some time by finishing the archive (maxing all cards)
Old 2012-06-18, 18:54   Link #13
antediluvian
Before the Deluge

I'm a little annoyed with the buggy Android version, and also how there is no way to get to the main menu from certain pages.

LordCrest, add me to your fellows at antediluvian0.
antediluvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 09:22   Link #14
LordCrest
OmNomNom

Will add after I level, fellow list full atm :s
Old 2012-06-19, 10:55   Link #15
Dark Wing

This game is so addictive may I ask someone use my code as well you don't even have to keep the game just get pass the tutorial. xlj99044