AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

Old 2011-10-15, 09:37   Link #1061
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Of course....coz that's not out of character yuri but sweet romance...

Hell yes it needs its own sub-forum...
Old 2011-10-15, 09:49   Link #1062
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

They parodied two of the most popular console games in Japan this episode. Pretty well done parodies, lol.

Spoiler for Game parodies in episode 2:
Right... I'm going to try and use the lines from dating sims to get to know "3D" girls =P
Xcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 09:55   Link #1063
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The amount of effort put into this pursuit of fantasy is rather disturbing...
Re-fixed.

I wonder if they're going to skeep some chapters.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 10:02   Link #1064
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozen Van Kaizer View Post
You will give in to this!

Spoiler for A little NSFW and Size:
Now this is something I can get behind.

Quote:
This Series needs a sub forum...
As long as this remains a [Mai Waifu] only discussion thread, it's very hard to get a sub forum...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 11:06   Link #1065
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
As long as this remains a [Mai Waifu] only discussion thread, it's very hard to get a sub forum...
In not so many words, yes. A sub-forum needs to be able to sustain enough actual content/discussion to support weekly episode threads of substance. Just having a lot of posts about "nothing" alone isn't a very good argument. You'd be better off creating a social group because then you can actually have threaded discussion about whatever you want (and in fact, there already is a social group in this case).

That aside, we generally ask that threads not dwell on whether they do or don't get a sub-forum. The staff are always observing the threads to see what seems to make most sense.
Old 2011-10-15, 11:38   Link #1066
Miraluka
Banned

Not really at all, Oreimo got its sub-forum and I didn't find many posts beyond those about the main character behaviour and the liking/hating character discussions.

The same way goes on this series which appeal is based on characters doing things with many interactions and some plot yet to como in the next episode.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 12:03   Link #1067
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Not really at all, Oreimo got its sub-forum and I didn't find many posts beyond those about the main character behaviour and the liking/hating character discussions.
Even in that case, the tone of the discussion was a bit different (especially at the beginning when the decision was made). The show seemed to give a lot more to talk about because the subject covered were a bit a "weightier". But like I said, the staff consider each case separately, so there's not really a point debating it. All I can say is that it takes more than a lot of posts for a show to get a sub-forum. Let's return to the topic.
Old 2011-10-15, 15:05   Link #1068
Rozen Van Kaizer
Rozen Von Keiser

I've got a question though, is it this easy to actually establish these kinds of weird clubs like the Neighbors Club? I never really experienced establishing a club myself but I'm pretty sure there are quite alot of restrictions and regulations you have to go through first.

When I was in high school we actually had an Anime Club which doesn't really benefit us educationally if that's one of the requirements. All we did was discussed about anime, draw anime, field trip to an anime convention, and just read mangas or watch a series. I forgot the Club's name but we also have this other club where the members go camping every Month. Not very educational and definitely time and energy consuming camping every Month.

There are other weird clubs I experienced and heard out there that's even more questionable than here in Haganai. So I'm wondering, what does it require in your education facility to create a club other than members? Can anybody just make the exact same club as The Neighbors Club?
Rozen Van Kaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 15:53   Link #1069
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
I've got a question though, is it this easy to actually establish these kinds of weird clubs like the Neighbors Club? I never really experienced establishing a club myself but I'm pretty sure there are quite alot of restrictions and regulations you have to go through first.

When I was in high school we actually had an Anime Club which doesn't really benefit us educationally if that's one of the requirements. All we did was discussed about anime, draw anime, field trip to an anime convention, and just read mangas or watch a series. I forgot the Club's name but we also have this other club where the members go camping every Month. Not very educational and definitely time and energy consuming camping every Month.

There are other weird clubs I experienced and heard out there that's even more questionable than here in Haganai. So I'm wondering, what does it require in your education facility to create a club other than members? Can anybody just make the exact same club as The Neighbors Club?
Oh you should know exactly what the counter to this will be; "It's anime"

But as it goes, you get a series where setting up a club is as easy as getting slapped in the face for something you didn't do.

Or it can be a series where it's near impossible to setup a club like ever getting a chance to explain a misunderstanding.

Or you kinda get a inbetween where you just have to accept that it just happens for the sake of it, just like when that girl presents a handmade bento, you will ahve to eat it no matter what
Old 2011-10-15, 15:59   Link #1070
Mazryonh

There are clubs made purely for socializing and the like across various educational institutions. But I very much doubt that in real life the school staff would allow the antics of the characters in this anime to get out of hand as they do in this series.

And perhaps getting some adults in on the mix to talk some of these dysfunctional characters around their dysfunctions would be more likely to get them some friends rather than try harebrained scheme after harebrained scheme.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 16:32   Link #1071
Sumeragi
Banned

People, this is a private Catholic school in Japan. Given how it is really relatively easy to establish a club with the backing of a teacher, this club would have been a piece of cake to establish (never mind that Yozora does seem to have a way with words).
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 17:43   Link #1072
ShiroiRyu

Hep hep hep ...
For the NSFW ... It's a doujinshi or a chapter in the manga ? Oo
Anyways, loved the first part of episode 2 with Monster Hunter. ^^'
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 17:53   Link #1073
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
People, this is a private Catholic school in Japan.
You have no idea how strange this sounds (despite the prevalence in anime), say something like a public Shi'a school in Colorado

Quote:
Given how it is really relatively easy to establish a club with the backing of a teacher, this club would have been a piece of cake to establish (never mind that Yozora does seem to have a way with words insults, and backstabbing).
Fixed it for you
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 17:58   Link #1074
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 02

Ah man what happened to this thread... I'm somewhat glad I don't have that legendary of a connection, the mods would have a field day deleting

But I actually managed to read all the posts since my last post, and while I won't be quoting (my phone would die twice before I can copy any text), the general consensus is:

-Yozora's butt.
-Sena's meat bags

Eh? What about the leg service? Hardly mentioned about maybe once, was Yozora-sensei, seriously those stockings and then Yozora sitting on the chair while watching Sena play the galge, folding her legs like that, even when Yozora sat on the window drinking the coffee, serious zettai ryouiki tease and then she folded her legs, ah I died twice

Hum, the Monster Hunting segment was nicely animated, they even took care to animate the crabs walking diagonally and Butterfly Sena was so cute. Even more so, seeing the 2 girls having fun beating each other up in the game, I wonder what is it that's preventing them from doing so for real. Maybe because they're such good friends... heh love sure is strange

And as mentioned by others, actually seeing the manga art style animated was a surprise, I really thought I would never see that in this series and I want to give a big LOL to the PlayingStatesIII controller. We did numbers, we did letters, will the next gen send us back to the ancient times with symbols?

Next ep... I hope Sena's pool segment lasts more than 10 minutes, I'd love to make the impending gifs for that but with my kind of connection, I'd be beaten to it for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for megami NSFW!!!:
Ah, now the better version is out I didn't pay it any mind last time, but why no Rika....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 19:00   Link #1075
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

Looks like the staff slipped a tribute to Steve Jobs into ep 2.

Source: http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-4634.html
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 19:21   Link #1076
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
You have no idea how strange this sounds (despite the prevalence in anime), say something like a public Shi'a school in Colorado
Strangely enough, there are several famous private Catholic schools in Japan, among them Fukuoka Futaba School, Seishin Joshi Gakuin, and Gyosei School. I myself would have probably went to Seishin Joshi Gakuin or Gakushuin if I hadn't insisted in living in Kyoto.
Old 2011-10-15, 19:43   Link #1077
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Seeing Sena and Yozora playing a game and getting at each other there was hilarious

Also, good for Sena that she finally has 7 more friends... even if they're 2D friends

What I noticed about Kodaka:
Kodaka, the new Hideyoshi? (from BakaTest).
- He has a handheld in a very girlish pink. Neither of the girls have a pink one.
- He's wearing a belly-free female armour in the handheld game.
- Later in the gal-game, he's even wearing a female school uniform.

If it goes on like that, Hideyoshi will get serious competition from Kodaka
Old 2011-10-15, 19:49   Link #1078
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
- He has a handheld in a very girlish pink. Neither of the girls have a pink one.
It was his sister's PSP.

Quote:
- He's wearing a belly-free female armour in the handheld game.
Uhm. did you say female because of it being belly-free? If so, see He-Man.

Quote:
- Later in the gal-game, he's even wearing a female school uniform.
Just to contrast with Sena's male uniform

Quote:
-f it goes on like that, Hideyoshi will get serious competition from Kodaka
Not by a long shot.
Old 2011-10-15, 20:13   Link #1079
Shimapan
Try me! <3

I took the sparkly pic to make a new sig

Quote:
It was his sister's PSP.
Says who?

Quote:
Uhm. did you say female because of it being belly-free? If so, see He-Man.
Yes, only girls and gays wear belly-free stuff.
Also, He-Man is very, very gay.

Quote:
Just to contrast with Sena's male uniform
No, it's much more than that. If it was an isolated event, maybe, but together with the other two things, it's very conspicious
Old 2011-10-15, 20:14   Link #1080
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Wow, couldn't believe they showed part of Yozora's ass like that. Not to mention Sena's meat. Well, not really anymore..nvm. lol

And I was waiting for them to call that Akari a slutty bitch rofl. Pretty enjoyable ep. And wow, the pool episode is next already?
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen