Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-12-01, 07:25   Link #1021
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
From all the spoilers I'm seeing, Seraphim system or that backpack Gundam looks like when activated, allows Seravee and the Seraphim system MS to be active at the same time.

Meaning you don't throw the huge chunk of MS, Seravee, away when the 2nd Gundam emerges. Instead you get 2 Gundams and both can be controlled by Tieria.

That's just my theory.
If you're theory come true,I wonder which head will Tieria use,the big backpack head or the Seravee head.
What if Seraphim system is use control another MS or something like that can give tactical battle info.In other word a system like Zero system.

That's just my insane theory.
Old 2008-12-01, 08:03   Link #1022
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

It may be true that one of the units may gather information or process it in some way. It's also possible that it'll have a different role, if the above theory is correct. I must say that it's a very pleasant idea

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 09:16   Link #1023
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Another idea is that the smaller MS acts much like the G-Bits from Gundam X: they work similar to funnels, but are mobile suit shaped instead of mere flying guns. A second possible idea is that the smaller MS may act much like a core fighter, with the cockpit relocating to the smaller MS.

Aaah speculation...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 09:23   Link #1024
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Another idea is that the smaller MS acts much like the G-Bits from Gundam X: they work similar to funnels, but are mobile suit shaped instead of mere flying guns. A second possible idea is that the smaller MS may act much like a core fighter, with the cockpit relocating to the smaller MS.

Aaah speculation...
Yea, the Flash System from Gundam X was what I thought about for my theory.

Tieria should be able to use his Innovator QBW to do some kind of psycommu control over 2 units.

For the cockpit, I do believe it should be in Seravee's main torso itself, that's why I thought that the backpack MS when separated, should be empty of a pilot, thus remote controlled. Unless the cockpit was at the back all the while or that Tieria's cockpit can shift from the main body to the backpack.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 10:43   Link #1025
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

While researching the heirarchy of angels some more, I think I may have an explanation for the Cherudim Gundam's strange feet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezechiel's Vision describing a cherubim
Though approaching, yet their knees did not bend in their march, straight and stiff they remained; and for feet they had the hoofs of oxen
Food for thought

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-12-03, 13:27   Link #1026
Sander RX

After this ep,I have 2 questions and 1 rant.
Q1:Is it just me,or 00 performs better in space? I mean it suddenly regained "Ive lost you since ep.2" mobility and got the new crazy shooting mode.Were TDS Drive adjustment works completed?Is gravity somehow having a negative effect on 00?Was it just being plot-nerfed?Or is it really just me?
Q2:Suit that attacks 00 in the preview is Gadessa right?

Rant:Arche freaking rocks!!!
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 13:48   Link #1027
Zeta Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander RX View Post
After this ep,I have 2 questions and 1 rant.
Q1:Is it just me,or 00 performs better in space? I mean it suddenly regained "Ive lost you since ep.2" mobility and got the new crazy shooting mode.Were TDS Drive adjustment works completed?Is gravity somehow having a negative effect on 00?Was it just being plot-nerfed?Or is it really just me?
Q2:Suit that attacks 00 in the preview is Gadessa right?

Rant:Arche freaking rocks!!!
The Suit that attacks 00 in the preview is called the Memento Mori, according to what this preview says:

Quote:
-Innovators are neutral. Therefore, they really can go one way or another. Maybe that's why Tieria really didn't seem to mind the women's clothes.
-Ribbons is extremely obedient/faithful to Aeolia.
-The Innovators were created to guide humanity into space.
The bottom line is that because of the "Space Century" the Earth isn't all mixed up.
-The new A-Laws/Innovators suit that will appear in episode 10 is the "Memento Mori."

-Apparently the Memento Mori was Corner's "parting gift" (supposedly this was mentioned in the third novel but it wasn't in the summary as far as I could tell)
-And Gundam Ace announced the title of episode 13: "The Battle to Capture the Memento Mori"

Some other stuff from the blog:

Furuya made a comment about having said the line about returning Veda-access-privilege "very erotically."

Everyone applauded when Patrick's VA returned for the episode 8 recording session since he's the most popular.

There's an interview with Furuya and Kamiya but nothing particularly noteworthy was mentioned.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=8124
Zeta Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 14:47   Link #1028
itoastmysocks
Rabbit Flavored Socks YUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
While researching the heirarchy of angels some more, I think I may have an explanation for the Cherudim Gundam's strange feet...

Food for thought
hmm that could also explain the 2nd face on seravee.. after all ezechiel described the seraphim as 4faced angels..now where are the other 2... but if the thing on it's back is actualyl a suit.. that has it's own head... and there is nadleeh-style inside it... well.. then the name would actually make more sense than I thought

I just wonder wherethe 3 pair of wings are...
and where cherudim keeps it's flaming sword...
itoastmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 16:44   Link #1029
Sinzz
Orange

the three pairs of wings are the 2 shoulder mounted GN-bazookas(?), which "cover the face" the 2 knee mounted GN-bazookas(?), which "cover its legs" and the 2 GN-...thruster thing...which he "uses to fly"

..cherubim has a flaming sword?! dang.. cherudim needs one too now.. a giant GN beam saber to battle against Ali.. that would be epic

SinZz--
Sinzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 18:39   Link #1030
PzIVf3

Its hard to tell which of the 2 pics is the real one.

Last edited by PzIVf3; 2008-12-03 at 18:44. Reason: Unknown source
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 19:59   Link #1031
Bad wolf
Pacifist War Lord

Send a message via AIM to Bad wolf Send a message via MSN to Bad wolf Send a message via Yahoo to Bad wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Personally I'd rather it be that one that was posted in the image thread by omchan
Bad wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 20:00   Link #1032
gekido666

Both pics are obviously fake.
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 20:30   Link #1033
Balder8472
I have a License

I think that seravee gundam has two sides to it like the virtue.the virtue was big, chunky and male in appearance polar opposite to nadleeh which was light,slim and female. I think the face backpack module is another mobile suit similar to nadleeh and can probably be used as an escape craft if the main armour is badly damaged.

That red cross that appears during the opening credits may be the seraphim system but I haven't a glue as to it's function
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 20:37   Link #1034
Bad wolf
Pacifist War Lord

Send a message via AIM to Bad wolf Send a message via MSN to Bad wolf Send a message via Yahoo to Bad wolf
I have this kinda theory.
Since Trans-am triples the output rate of GN particles and the twin Gundam system squares the amount of GN particles being made, would that mean at 100% sync 00 could have infinite trans-am?
Bad wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 20:39   Link #1035
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad wolf View Post
I have this kinda theory.
Since Trans-am triples the output rate of GN particles and the twin Gundam system squares the amount of GN particles being made, would that mean at 100% sync 00 could have infinite trans-am?
I don't think so, Trans-am is more like completely depleting a battery in one use.

At 100 percent, at least the drive won't overload when it goes TA, but 100 percent it would be just more faster and more powerful normally. And with trans-am, overkill.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 21:05   Link #1036
Balder8472
I have a License

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I don't think so, Trans-am is more like completely depleting a battery in one use.

At 100 percent, at least the drive won't overload when it goes TA, but 100 percent it would be just more faster and more powerful normally. And with trans-am, overkill.
I agree with your statement completely trans-am is like draining a battery's energy all at once and for a short time getting a X3 enhancement in performance. But the 00 gundam's gn particle generation is squared so in theory once the twin drives are in perfect sync it could use Trans- am and then have a much shorter recovery period and then activate trans-am again
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 23:51   Link #1037
Sinzz
Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
i actually think its more like the second one.. but not exactly.. cause i dont think it would resemble 00 gundam THAT much.. if you look at the screen caps again for mr. bushido's "prototype" ms.. it looks like the shoulder doesnt have that... shield like thing around the GN Tau.. but instead is just missing the drive on the shoulders. and is close to the wall surrounding the unit. at least thats my speculation. oh and the head of the drawing is different from what the anime portrays. the anime's is more samurai helmet-ish with a crest on it (my guess, like the one on the back of mr. bushido's ahead.. but in front and smaller).. imo. this is probably going to be a clash of a Flag and mr. bushido's ahead. F(l)a(g)t (a)Head prototype Mr. Bushido Custom

SinZz--
Sinzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 00:14   Link #1038
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

The original version posted in the Image thread looks too good to be a fake. I won't be surprised if it turns out to be true, just like the case with 00
Old 2008-12-04, 01:35   Link #1039
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Both pics are fake, you can tell that they're taken from different images and pieced together (each limb has a different resolution if you look closely enough).
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 02:19   Link #1040
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
The original version posted in the Image thread looks too good to be a fake. I won't be surprised if it turns out to be true, just like the case with 00
Actually, the original image came from Pixiv. Even then, it is too good to be true: the original lineart we got for the 00 Gundam was a small, blurry, black and white lineart, while this is a very large, crisp, colored illustration with no background or notation illustrating where it came from, which as the history of early reveals go, simply does not happen.

And confirmation from one of the most reliable Gundam sources on the web:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeless
Its fanart off Pixiv, the artist talks about using the Ahead as a base.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2008-12-04 at 02:32.