AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-07, 13:52   Link #4001
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Namassuka Special 5 is out today. Also, a new CD called "Namassuka Special Curtain Call" will be released at the end of January, and it features all of the girls.

http://columbia.jp/idolmaster/index.html
Old 2012-11-07, 18:25   Link #4002
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzushinaYuriko View Post
Namassuka Special 5 is out today. Also, a new CD called "Namassuka Special Curtain Call" will be released at the end of January, and it features all of the girls.

Nice! Those are great news
Old 2012-11-07, 18:57   Link #4003
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Couple more for you for now. I'll be attempting to do all of the ALL STARS songs+3 favourites from each game (as well as the staple new song), so there's still some more I need to do.

READY!! is blocked by YouTube for some reason, so that's the only one.
Spoiler for Begin Groovy Tune!:

Had to play edeN on Regular to get SSS, sorry. I'm not exactly familiar with the song yet. So instead, I played Jitensha on Master, which I know very well. More coming soon.

Last edited by Hiroi Sekai; 2012-11-08 at 02:03.
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 11:15   Link #4004
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Again, nice

Though I must say that Jitensha seems quite simple compared to some of the other songs, even on the Master difficulty. I've been frustrating myself by trying to get a Full Combo SSS rank on songs like Ohayou Asagohan, Positive, Nanairo Button, and Smoky Thrill. There are parts to those songs that I just end up button mashing.

Came close with Ohayou Asagohan and Positive but I keep messing up towards the end, which is very, VERY frustrating...orz. Dammit, how am I supposed to concentrate with all that Yayoi and AmiMami goodness!?!?

Also disappointed that the Jupiter members are given the SSS rank name cards while the 765pro girls are only given a SS rank...wtf...orz
Old 2012-11-08, 13:37   Link #4005
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Quote:

Little Match Girl and Yukiho? I'm sold, I actually want to buy this one.

Where is the cheapest I can get it though?

Last edited by Julio C; 2012-11-08 at 13:48.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 17:09   Link #4006
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
Again, nice

Though I must say that Jitensha seems quite simple compared to some of the other songs, even on the Master difficulty. I've been frustrating myself by trying to get a Full Combo SSS rank on songs like Ohayou Asagohan, Positive, Nanairo Button, and Smoky Thrill. There are parts to those songs that I just end up button mashing.

Came close with Ohayou Asagohan and Positive but I keep messing up towards the end, which is very, VERY frustrating...orz. Dammit, how am I supposed to concentrate with all that Yayoi and AmiMami goodness!?!?

Also disappointed that the Jupiter members are given the SSS rank name cards while the 765pro girls are only given a SS rank...wtf...orz
I've got a pile more rendering; all of the remaining ones I was going to record, actually!. I swear, Funky Note surprisingly has the trickiest songs out of all three versions. I squandered a few and lucked out on a few others, but I did manage a number of additional Master SSS and a few Pro SSS for the ones that are just past human-level at Master. :3 I hope you'll forgive a few mistakes; I did reach the 98% cutoff.

I have to say, reaching 98% on Master without items is quite tricky. Drove me right up the wall with some of the songs. -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
Little Match Girl and Yukiho? I'm sold, I actually want to buy this one.

Where is the cheapest I can get it though?
I always use CDJapan; I'd recommend them.

Last edited by Hiroi Sekai; 2012-11-08 at 17:51.
Old 2012-11-08, 17:31   Link #4007
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Uhhh that's a nice rank s unlock: allowing you to pick which video to use exclusively!

Btw I just saw the special video with Yori and Yayoi singing Kyun! Vampire Girl: EPIC!

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Gah!

Too adorable!

Old 2012-11-08, 17:37   Link #4008
JohnNiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
I've got a pile more rendering; all of the remaining ones I was going to record, actually!. I swear, Funky Note surprisingly has the trickiest songs out of all three versions.

I always use CDJapan; I'd recommend them.
I used CDJapan to order Namassuka #2 and #4 because my favorite free-shipping importer doesn't have #2. They shipped out on the 30th, still haven't arrived. Sometimes I hate the cheapo shipping options.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 17:43   Link #4009
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Gah!

Too adorable!

That's better than the version I've got rendering since you can actually see the whole thing. Love the video, and it's reminding me to put "Kyun! Vampire Girl" back on my iTunes; I had listened to it less for a while and had removed it to make room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
I used CDJapan to order Namassuka #2 and #4 because my favorite free-shipping importer doesn't have #2. They shipped out on the 30th, still haven't arrived. Sometimes I hate the cheapo shipping options.
Yeah, no matter where you order from, SAL and the other lower shipping options will take a while. I'm an long-running affiliate so I have some better options.
Old 2012-11-08, 19:20   Link #4010
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
I considering CDJapan to rack up my points, but Play-Asia has free shipping now.
Old 2012-11-09, 00:25   Link #4011
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Okay, prepare yourselves. We've heard little tidbits of Little Match Girl here and there through the anime and game, but my god this full version is beautiful. The rest of the album is fantastic too.

Alright, videos done and archived here. Now please, no more...my thumbs...

Spoiler for List and Difficulties:

Spoiler for ALL STARS:

Spoiler for Honey Sound:

Spoiler for Groovy Tune:

Spoiler for Funky Note:

Flubbed Kiramekirari right at the very end, lucked out on some, and had to play Jibun REST@RT on Master to make up for recording in Debut last time. Anyone know of a good thumb doctor?

Last edited by Hiroi Sekai; 2012-11-09 at 03:39.
Old 2012-11-09, 09:48   Link #4012
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Oh, you crazy fool...

Just got my box of iM@S goods here. Managed to snag all six characters AND the secret in the iM@S Nendoroid Petite Stage 02.

Spoiler for The secret character is...:

Also got volume 4 of Puchimasu!. "MOE"!! Seriously, this series is just too cute.

Oh...what's this? *reads front cover* A limited edition release of volume 5 is set...ALREADY?! What can they pair with the manga that would make things even better? This time it was a character mascot charm of Piyopiyo so what can it b-

"Puchimasu!" OVA DVD!!!????

...*marks 3/27/2013 on calender* awesome...
Old 2012-11-09, 14:51   Link #4013
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Quote:
Okay, prepare yourselves. We've heard little tidbits of Little Match Girl here and there through the anime and game, but my god this full version is beautiful. The rest of the album is fantastic too.
Yes indeed! I can't wait to hear the rest though, but Little Match Girl full version was simply amazing!
Old 2012-11-09, 16:45   Link #4014
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
Yes indeed! I can't wait to hear the rest though, but Little Match Girl full version was simply amazing!
Agreed. I just had a listen and it's glorious.

Chihaya and Yukiho are quite awkward when talking to each other, though.
Old 2012-11-09, 16:48   Link #4015
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Agreed. I just had a listen and it's glorious.

Chihaya and Yukiho are quite awkward when talking to each other, though.
Damn. I really must get my hands on it. I've been hooked on Little Match Girl ever since I saw the Shiny Festa M/V for it.
Old 2012-11-09, 16:50   Link #4016
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Quote:

Alright, videos done and archived here. Now please, no more...my thumbs...

Spoiler for List and Difficulties:

Spoiler for ALL STARS:

Spoiler for Honey Sound:

Spoiler for Groovy Tune:

Spoiler for Funky Note:

Flubbed Kiramekirari right at the very end, lucked out on some, and had to play Jibun REST@RT on Master to make up for recording in Debut last time. Anyone know of a good thumb doctor?
Whoa ... you rather gathered them all in one place eh? Many thanks!
Old 2012-11-09, 17:27   Link #4017
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Damn. I really must get my hands on it. I've been hooked on Little Match Girl ever since I saw the Shiny Festa M/V for it.
It's easily the best title song of the Namassuka albums, in my opinion. I didn't even really have a strong interest in it before hearing it here. If I'm not mistaken, we've gone through all of the idols, so this would be the last Namassuka album, so they really put their all into this one.

There needs to be a 876 Pro Namassuka album, who's with me? Tomatsu Haruka, Hanazawa Kana and Sanpei Yuuko together would make an album that brings tears with its glory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Whoa ... you rather gathered them all in one place eh? Many thanks!
No problem. :3
Old 2012-11-09, 21:48   Link #4018
Dextro
He Without a Title

BTW if anyone's the OVA for Funky Note and Groovy Tune have already been translated and subtitled ;-)
Old 2012-11-09, 21:50   Link #4019
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Quote:
BTW if anyone's the OVA for Funky Note and Groovy Tune have already been translated and subtitled ;-)
Yes indeed ... and they aren't bad, but they are atm limited to 272p, I believe? Which, of course is fine for portable video devices, but....
Old 2012-11-09, 22:51   Link #4020
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

trying to full combo Jibun REST@RT at pro but those long button are breaking my combo and temping me into buying the support item.

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s