AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-11-20, 11:04   Link #4381
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
If Komamura wanted to use his power to avenge Yama-jii and knew there was at least a possibility of this sort of thing happening, why didn't he either a) go straight to Bach and beat the crap out of him with the limited time he had; or b) (if Bach was too protected) wait until all of the mooks had been defeated before using his power, then charging in to save the day/avenge his mentor against Bach? I mean, it's not exactly like he and Shinji were best friends, so it's not even that as a motivation for stupidly miss-timed action
Because KT wanted him to be relevant and have some power to show for once. If he goes straight for Aizen, its pretty much a repeat of him doing the same with Bach. Wait, do I have that backwards?

Personally I prefer that he take out Bam-bam, they're both fodder. Better to take out what you can, then lose and leave more for your side to clean up.
Old 2013-11-20, 11:08   Link #4382
The Green One

Well at least Komamura got to win a high level fight before the end. Good for him.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 11:16   Link #4383
Eragon
Still Alive

^ So, they are spiritually cannibalistic ?

Well, one trite is over with. And no, pls no Renji and his asinine incompetence to follow this up.
Old 2013-11-20, 11:27   Link #4384
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This chapter made Komamura look pretty bad. He sacrificed his life and the result was only a single victory over a regular sternritter. He didn't even manage to kill her (luckily for him, Bambi's teammates are apparently going to finish the job). His human transformation technique was worthless.
Now now, let's not call it worthless until we see how everyone else does against Sterinritters. If he soloed one, even at the cost of his life, while everyone else has to tag team and still dies/has one of them die, then he did pretty well.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 12:15   Link #4385
Casshern

I didn't understand anything. Was Komamura a human that was cursed to become more fox-like each time he acts out his revenge, or was he born as a fox in the first place and merely reverted to his original form? Also, what does the fox say?
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 12:16   Link #4386
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Most likely her subordinates are currently ripping out her flesh and eating her in order to become stronger.
No, that's not it. Why would you think of those cute girls as cannibalistic savages? They are good friends. They just teased Bambi and was going to heal her. But Bambi was acting all tsun-tsun because she doesn't like being in debt with others, especially her close friends.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 12:29   Link #4387
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Also, what does the fox say?
The fox says, "Why is it that I'm a fox, my dad's a dog, and we're in a wolf clan?"
Old 2013-11-20, 12:37   Link #4388
BlueCosmos

If ichigo is going full speed then how are rukia renji getting there first. Even if they left 2 days a head of him. His speed would still have him pass
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 13:00   Link #4389
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

aye...they definitely cut his powerup way too short
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 13:07   Link #4390
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I get the feeling that nobody else from Soul Society will die.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 13:08   Link #4391
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
The fox says, "Why is it that I'm a fox, my dad's a dog, and we're in a wolf clan?"
So in the end what is he, a dog? I thought he was a fox because of his colours. I honestly don't know any more.
Old 2013-11-20, 13:29   Link #4392
Kafriel
Senior Guest

He was a fox (in design), but he was in fact a werewolf, who was called a dog by his opponents because they didn't really know anything about him...and now, they never will. I guess it's safe to say that Komamura...

kicked the bucket

YEEEEEEAAAAAAH!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 13:37   Link #4393
ChampDream
Alive

poor Komamura, at least he kick some ass, also poor Bambi-chan.
Old 2013-11-20, 14:11   Link #4394
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
He was a fox (in design), but he was in fact a werewolf, who was called a dog by his opponents because they didn't really know anything about him...and now, they never will. I guess it's safe to say that Komamura...

kicked the bucket

YEEEEEEAAAAAAH!
LOOOOOOOL

But he's not dead yet. He's going to gnaw on Juha now, then hump his leg and piss on his boots. REVENGE FOR YAMAMOTOOO!!!
Old 2013-11-20, 14:27   Link #4395
SeanQ

lol so he knew he only had a short of amount of time and he uses that time fighting the little girl then figures with 5 seconds left he should try and rush the boss ... too bad immortality can do so much for bleach chars ... and does his heart magically return or is he still missing it - or im sure the cure to return to fox man is sticking his heart back so meh
Old 2013-11-20, 17:13   Link #4396
Excelion

Giselle's going to raise her as a zombie. She's Sternritter Z.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 17:18   Link #4397
Calca
Expressionless

Meanwhile:

Shinji: Uh, anyone? Ya blown up here and injured really bad. Any help? Guys?
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 17:35   Link #4398
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
I didn't understand anything. Was Komamura a human that was cursed to become more fox-like each time he acts out his revenge, or was he born as a fox in the first place and merely reverted to his original form? Also, what does the fox say?
What I understood is that he was born as a werewolf. His clan committed some horrible crime and was punished as a result. The surviving members were cursed to be stuck in beast form. By cutting out their heart, they can momentarily remove the curse and get back to their former more powerful human form. The downside is that they permanently turn into normal animals afterwards.
Old 2013-11-20, 20:32   Link #4399
GusGus

It was a little nice story about Komamura, it was almost like a fable. I liked it, I never cared about him before.
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 22:52   Link #4400
sayde

So Komamura's now doomed to spend an eternity as a complete wolf?
Ehh...whatever. Let's just get Orihime to reject that little sacrifice he made. Gotta admit, I've never looked forward to seeing Rukia or Renji arrive on the battle field. And lo and behold, this times no different. Though I do wonder what Kubo has in store for these two. Will they get legit victories against some real threats or against fodder?

Keeping in mind that this IS supposed to be the final arc, it's a little harder to predict what Kubo wants to do this time around. Because he does seem more willing to kill good guys off and to let some characters have their shining moment for a change. So I can see a good number of possibilities in store for Rukia and Renji. And then again, I could see these two inevitably end up in the same tired old predicaments as they wait for Ichigo to rescue them from the big bads as he races back from King Kai's planet via snakeway. I just wished I cared about these two a little more to appreciate the possibilities.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter