AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

Old 2009-02-28, 02:46   Link #1321
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

Somehow I can't see Xanthippe with curls... waves maybe, though I agree with your choice of colouration. Perhaps platinum with purple streaks/highlights? Silver + purple is quite an aesthetically pleasing combination. The dress is good too, it must have plenty of ruffles. Where'd the steel fan come from? It seems random to me, but in a good way. Neutral about the handbag.
qmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 03:11   Link #1322
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmeister View Post
Somehow I can't see Xanthippe with curls... waves maybe, though I agree with your choice of colouration. Perhaps platinum with purple streaks/highlights? Silver + purple is quite an aesthetically pleasing combination. The dress is good too, it must have plenty of ruffles. Where'd the steel fan come from? It seems random to me, but in a good way. Neutral about the handbag.
Its part of the Lolita accessories set, especially the handbag.

The fan will add to the classy look, and when she goes 'OH~ HOHOHO~" she can use it to cover her mouth or something lol

Waves and curls or twists all work for me, it fits her 'tentacles' on her colony.

Speaking of colonies, the giant chainsaw at the end of Ep 8 is purple, it could be Xanthippe in action, or less likely Leopard, if not a new colony.

It cut the piece away and then turned the piece invisible along with itself. I'm thinking its Xanthippe try to get parts to rebuild Nerval or something.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 03:31   Link #1323
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Its part of the Lolita accessories set, especially the handbag.

The fan will add to the classy look, and when she goes 'OH~ HOHOHO~" she can use it to cover her mouth or something lol

Waves and curls or twists all work for me, it fits her 'tentacles' on her colony.

Speaking of colonies, the giant chainsaw at the end of Ep 8 is purple, it could be Xanthippe in action, or less likely Leopard, if not a new colony.

It cut the piece away and then turned the piece invisible along with itself. I'm thinking its Xanthippe try to get parts to rebuild Nerval or something.
You mean the Devil Gundam colony Xanthippe trying to rebuild isn't itself but Nerval?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 07:32   Link #1324
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You mean the Devil Gundam colony Xanthippe trying to rebuild isn't itself but Nerval?
Well the one who doesn't have a body is Nerval and even the dragon colony body was a new body in construction and waiting for Leopard. Its logical to think that Xanthippe is gathering parts for Nerval.

Also Leopard says that 'I'm freezing again" after being frozen by Nerval in ep 7. It sounds to me like Nerval has been using freezing attacks all the time. He could be behind that frozen snowing landscape in Itsuki's past.

Old 2009-02-28, 09:32   Link #1325
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

2 pages................only 2 pages...........only 2 pages since my last post...........

Come on people you can do better than that right i mean if you want this to have a sub forums Post some more

also hmm better find some pics to show off my Waifu

hmmm darn its hard when you live some where not in japan and google is your only chance
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 11:06   Link #1326
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Also Leopard says that 'I'm freezing again" after being frozen by Nerval in ep 7. It sounds to me like Nerval has been using freezing attacks all the time. He could be behind that frozen snowing landscape in Itsuki's past.
I thought subzero temperatures increases conductivity and efficiency of electronic circuits. Leopard must not be a very efficient machine.

Either that or Leopard is engineered to be more human than the other colonies so that it wouldn't betray mankind like the rest of his brethren.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-02-28, 13:14   Link #1327
Fishfood1

about xanthippe being a loli if she's a human... i'm not sure about that... she doesn't sound like a loli.

Quote:
I thought subzero temperatures increases conductivity and efficiency of electronic circuits. Leopard must not be a very efficient machine.

Either that or Leopard is engineered to be more human than the other colonies so that it wouldn't betray mankind like the rest of his brethren.
maybe since leopard is a "brain" colony, so maybe there's biological component in him, and thus freezing him prevent him to do things.

also if he's frozen, he can't extend/move the equipment anyways, so he prolly can't connect to the controls(as seen i some episodes) if those are also frozen.
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 13:15   Link #1328
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Ohhh, Xanthippe, I picture her with long platinum curls and a black high colared Classic Lolita dress. She also carries a feathered iron fan on the right and small Lolita handbag on the left.

EDIT: Hmmm actually purple hair should be more correct.
And Xanthippe will only be 17 years old and like the color pink and Karaoke.
Old 2009-02-28, 13:17   Link #1329
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:

Superconductivity is a different thing.

When matter gets close to absolute zero, their entire physical characteristics change and seem to stop following normal physics.

Nerval's freeze was so strong that it is near absolute zero and made it a superconductive freeze, this generates a powerful magnetic field throughout the entire body of Leopard. This magnetic field plus all the quantum and space-time bending effects is disrupting all sorts of systems in Leopard and the QT-ARMS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Will she also be a perfect goddess? Because I prefer the version with boobs lol

Old 2009-02-28, 13:17   Link #1330
Fishfood1

Quote:
if she doesn't get into politics, then i'm okay with it
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 13:19   Link #1331
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

Quote:

How can you deduce that Leopard is not an efficient machine, just from the fact that he gets frozen?
Yes, many materials attain superconductive properties close to absolute zero, but current research in the field of high-temperature superconductors is beginning to show results. It is feasible that in the future, Leopard may have room temperature superconductors for circuits. Quantum mechanics at room temp is already a nightmare, at T-->0K it gets worse.
What is more interesting is Sakura's explanation for the Overfreeze. (From my understanding,) This suggests that the victim is sort of removed from local space-time due to Hydrogen and Oxygen being pulled out of nowhere and forced to bond.

EDIT: Slow posting fail...
Old 2009-02-28, 13:20   Link #1332
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:

The problem isn't just the cold; it is also the ice. The ice-attack generates ice and snow that can play havoc with electrical systems.
(I wonder if Sunrise animators watched the Ironman movie?)
Old 2009-02-28, 13:20   Link #1333
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
Yea, I prefer her to just be bouncy on stage.

I actually feel like drawing a Xanthippe now. *prepares drawing equipment*

EDIT: Holy crap at the sudden bursts of posts.

Old 2009-02-28, 13:26   Link #1334
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Because I prefer the version with boobs lol
that is the fake Xanthippe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post

nothing wrong with getting involve in politics but if she starts giving speech about world peace that would be crossing the line.

Quote:
Yea, I prefer her to just be bouncy on stage.

I actually feel like drawing a Xanthippe now. *prepares drawing equipment*

EDIT: Holy crap at the sudden bursts of posts.

and we don't even have subs yet
Old 2009-02-28, 13:29   Link #1335
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmeister View Post
How can you deduce that Leopard is not an efficient machine, just from the fact that he gets frozen?
Simple. He broke the laws of robotics.

As far as he is concerned, the third is the most important important to him, as he only sends my waifu to aid the other 2 in their missions, and he never listened to Akiha (unless it is through Imo-chan).

Xanthippe with boobs.......hmmmm.......

*brains starts overheating*

Oh shi-....

Old 2009-02-28, 13:51   Link #1336
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

Most real-life roboticists say that true implementation of the Three Laws will be contrary to the purpose of developing robots in any real sense, unfortunately. Asimov knew this, I'm sure, and merely proposed the Laws as a thought experiment. Then again, he also proposed The Endochronic Properties of Resublimated Thiotimoline, so who am I to say... He may have done it for the lulz.

Xanthippe wi-
Old 2009-02-28, 13:59   Link #1337
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Simple. He broke the laws of robotics.
The Laws of robots never worked, EVER. Asimov was trying to prove that the Laws were useless garbage, and yet people took it seriously because, it's face it, most people never read the book.

If any Robot in the future actually HAD the three laws installed, I will demand the programmer be thrown in jail. No robot can remain sane while the 3 laws are in effect.
Old 2009-02-28, 14:38   Link #1338
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

A quick sketch of Xanthippe if she was human, how I visualised:
Spoiler:
Not sure If I'll finish drawing the pic though, but probably will, since I love drawing Lolita Style.

And for robot laws, lol, they've already started killing people every since Hellfire Missiles were attached to the Predator.

Old 2009-02-28, 14:40   Link #1339
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
A quick sketch of Xanthippe if she was human, how I visualised:
Spoiler:
Not sure If I'll finish drawing the pic though, but probably will, since I love drawing Lolita Style.

And for robot laws, lol, they've already started killing people every since Hellfire Missiles were attached to the Predator.
image not showing
Old 2009-02-28, 14:41   Link #1340
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Edited, hate Imageshack :/

Tags
shoujo, shoujou, shounen, sunrise