Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-10-16, 12:23   Link #2601
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
It's explained about why Mana looked so different.

The memory of Adam hated his looks because it reminded him of how he hates that the Earl became two: Mana and Neah.

So he literally blew away his own face.

Also, after "Allen" harvested Neah's memory from his body, it was found by the Earl... And he ate it.

That's why Neah's body was never found.
I think the part about how Allen had Neah in his body is not explained yet
however you might be right
Mana probably traveled together with Neah instead of Allen.
When Mana finally decided to become Earl and devour Neah, Neah probably planted himself to a random kid named "Allen"
Cross found out and take care of Allen and making him become a human again

I must say the wait become pretty worth
oh look at the church guys.. they are restraining Allen in front of Earl
They got their priorities turned upside-down

I miss Lenalee too... She should be in Allen's search team as well
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 15:56   Link #2602
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Man, this twist is reminding me a lot of Fight Club but I like it better here
Old 2015-10-16, 16:06   Link #2603
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Eh, no.

When I said "Allen' I meant the one who saved Neah's memories when the later was fighting the Earl after killing all the Noah's except Road.

The time Mana traveled with Allen was smal slip of 'sanity" which is a mess result from missing memories from him.

The kid that is the mc we know as Allen Walker, never had a name until he left to travel with Mana after the circus company was slaughtered by the Earl. Allen was the Mana's dog name .

The real Allen is a mysterious character we know only about his actions.

1. When Neah was dying he offered his body to store the noah memories until the day Neah revived.
2. At that time Allen was a young adult.
3. That was about 30-40 years in the past so Allen should be quite old.
4. Instead we got a kid storing Neah's being, with no memories of the past AND somehow with Innocence as his left arm.
5. Cross Marian met that Allen but only noticed this before "dying".

Oh, the guys from the church must be stupid or have balls of steel because they just stepped in to mess with not just one but two Earls of Millennium, the noah clan and various Akuma .
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 16:06   Link #2604
Wandering Soul

We're having quite a few curveballs thrown at us. The stuff about the Earl and Mana is still sorta confusing so I'm expecting more information about that.

Wonder when we will find out how things are going with Lavi. Things also aren't looking good now that Allen has been captured.
Old 2015-10-16, 16:56   Link #2605
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
We're having quite a few curveballs thrown at us. The stuff about the Earl and Mana is still sorta confusing so I'm expecting more information about that.

Wonder when we will find out how things are going with Lavi. Things also aren't looking good now that Allen has been captured.
as if a mere talisman can stop allen who is currently beign possesed by neah... earl is there and most noah are somewhere around.... so that finder should learn to read the situation...

but I guess finder didnt knew that this was earl becouse he was in his human form not earl form.

anyway allen might awaken once again in next chapter in order to save that finder and kinda prove that he didnt lost yet.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 16:57   Link #2606
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post

well, do you think actually that Allen could be captured in his current state??
you need at least two General-level to deal with him in Neah mode (oh wait! we got Kanda and his sensei nearby)
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 17:17   Link #2607
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Eh, no.

When I said "Allen' I meant the one who saved Neah's memories when the later was fighting the Earl after killing all the Noah's except Road.

The time Mana traveled with Allen was smal slip of 'sanity" which is a mess result from missing memories from him.

The kid that is the mc we know as Allen Walker, never had a name until he left to travel with Mana after the circus company was slaughtered by the Earl. Allen was the Mana's dog name .

The real Allen is a mysterious character we know only about his actions.

1. When Neah was dying he offered his body to store the noah memories until the day Neah revived.
2. At that time Allen was a young adult.
3. That was about 30-40 years in the past so Allen should be quite old.
4. Instead we got a kid storing Neah's being, with no memories of the past AND somehow with Innocence as his left arm.
5. Cross Marian met that Allen but only noticed this before "dying".

Oh, the guys from the church must be stupid or have balls of steel because they just stepped in to mess with not just one but two Earls of Millennium, the noah clan and various Akuma .
I am under the assumption that the real Allen and the current Allen is the same person.
At least Neah still recognize the current Allen and commented that he had grew younger.

I believe the Innocent on his hand is the cause of all this.
And Marian was able to connect the dots between the real Allen and the current Allen and realized that the Innocent is playing the trick.
This would explain why Apocrypha would be there personally to seal Marian's mouth.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 21:44   Link #2608
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Me too, but I disagree regarding Aphocryphos.

He seems to not know how Allen's innocence was able to coexist with being a Noah for this long.

The reason he silencied Marian was because he was working with Neah in the past using the church for human goals like Lvellie as opposed to the idea of the church that exorcists should just serve God and acept being sacrifices.
Old 2015-10-17, 00:38   Link #2609
Random14

While they're still not helping much, nice to see the Black Order again (or are they central guys?), this has mostly been the Allen mind-screw party for several volumes, with Johnny trying to help and... not accomplishing much.

We all knew the "Earl" was evil and crazy, but this is taking it to a whole new level of crazy. Guess that interruption is going to end the trip down memory lane, unfortunately. So that's the explanation for why he went around in that odd shape for so long? And I think it was mentioned that Tyki resembled them too (with only Road and the eye-guy remembering that face).

On top of the Mana and Nea thing, there's still the Allen mystery too. Cross had an idea, but he's possibly long gone.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-17, 01:56   Link #2610
zibi88

I wonder if the innocence brought allen to an age in which Neah died...I mean current allen look is similar to neah in the day he died so maybe innocence felt when allen will awaken neah memory so it made the body ready.

Maybe innocence put allen under a test to see if he is able to overcome the memory by share will and good heart since many times his innocence behave strangely compared to other innocences (not wanting to die so it turned into dust that later reconnected, used itself to seal the hole in the heart, turned itself into sword that looks like earls

my guess is that in past Apo showed up in front of allen and inserted that innocence into his body and he was observing his growth... since he commented that allen grew into a beatifull exorcist and that there is no other beign like him who has all parts and expresses all emotions...later even supprised that even while under noah form he still was able to use innocence.

Cross mostly realized that Allen's case was Apo doing....and all that hype around 14th might be kinda a jelousy of the innocence... like everyone wants that 14th power and casts innocence aside like its not important anymore since there is some other way.

Yet after current chapter I dont know what kind of power neah might have that everyone desires so much...we learn that he and mana are from 1 existence so both should share similar power or maybe mana has the body while neah has the memory.

But I guess earl didnt become 1beign after eating Neahs body... becouse neah mostly transfered his memory/power into Allen so there was an empty shell that earl took. Since if he ate Neah and took its power he would regain all his memory back but as we see earl/mana suffer from memory loss.

Too bad that allen didnt see earls face...since mostly he is unconcious and right now mana is starting to cover hismelf with earl suit... but I guess that moment will be the key to bring mana back... yet its awkard that it generally was Earl that tought Allen the ark song xD and all this time he didnt know that allen was the one to control the ark.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-18, 03:24   Link #2611
DorkingtonPugsly

Best part about the chapter was the color page. I like the style/coloring so much better in it's current state than what it was at the last several years. Lenalee looks super cute there.

Also looks like the talk time will be over by next chapter. Which is nice since I'd like a scene change after seeing that alleyway for years.
Old 2015-10-20, 16:56   Link #2612
Casshern

There's too many revolving stories and I'm trying to get my head around them. I'm writing a list of significant past events in chronological order and trying to reconcile all the stories. I'm mixing in a lot of speculation to fill in the blanks. If anyone can make any corrections and additions that will be great.

The Millennium Earl met Katerina D. Campbell. The Earl splits into Mana and Nea, and they are adopted by Katerina.
Spoiler for speculation:
Katerina dies 17 years later. The Earl blames Mana for Katerina's death. "Everything is back to the way it was" might mean that Katerina's death was the trigger that awakened the Earl's Noah memory in Mana.

Possibly around this time Nea asks Cross Marian to look after Mana if Nea dies.
Spoiler for speculation:
Nea kills all Noah except Road and Mana. Road holds Mana who is unconscious while Nea looks at them angrily.
Spoiler for speculation:
The Earl persona takes over Mana at this point and kills Nea. The Earl blames Mana for forcing him to fight Nea. The Earl then cannibalises Nea, destroys Mana's face and memories, and goes insane.

Grown-up Allen has a promise to protect Nea's memory of Noah, no matter how long it takes Nea to return.
Spoiler for speculation:
Red was abandoned by his parents because of his arm.

Red is adopted by Mana Walker.

"Allen", Mana's dog, is killed by Cosimo*.
Allen the dog licks Red's hand before he dies.
"I'm not ***, just call me Allen"
Spoiler for speculation:
The last piece of the puzzle is Mana's death and resurrection as an akuma. Would the Earl be able to summon Mana's soul out of his own body to put into the akuma? Could the Earl have faked Mana's death to trap Allen on purpose? From the latest chapter it seems that there is still some part of Mana existing in the Earl, even without his memories, so what happened to Mana's soul in the Akuma that Allen exorcised?

That's all I got...

*Cosimo is the Italian version of the Greek name Cosmas. which was derived from κοσμος (kosmos) meaning "order, decency". Saint Cosmas was martyred with his twin brother Damian in the 4th century. They are the patron saints of physicians. Source
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 18:40   Link #2613
@GEMC

New Anime just got announced!!
It would be amazing if D gray return in shonen jump too
Old 2015-12-20, 19:57   Link #2614
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

So, Lost Fragments of Snow animated?
Allen's interrogatory was a hint to that.

So it would make sense to animate it.

However, my heart isn't read for the suffering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
New Anime just got announced!!
It would be amazing if D gray return in shonen jump too
Just no.
Hoshino is almost a zombie.

Going to a weekly magazine would be overkill.

I'll take the 4 month relase rather than having nothing.
Old 2015-12-22, 14:09   Link #2615
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
So, Lost Fragments of Snow animated?
Allen's interrogatory was a hint to that.

So it would make sense to animate it.

However, my heart isn't read for the suffering.

Just no.
Hoshino is almost a zombie.

Going to a weekly magazine would be overkill.

I'll take the 4 month release rather than having nothing.
Neither am I. I really look forward to the continuation after all this time, but knowing the suffering that is about to unfold makes me shy away. However, sometimes you just gotta grit your teeth and say, "Thank you sir, may I have another." I'm just hoping that it's done well.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 16:44   Link #2616
LostSome

Spoiler for Chapter 221 raw:

Can`t wait for the translation.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 18:05   Link #2617
bakato

Another chapter, another mystery. Now we're getting into DNA.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 18:29   Link #2618
GDB

So, been thinking about past story lines. Think they're ever going to go back to the Heart of Innocence subplot or has that been abandoned in favor of Nea?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 19:48   Link #2619
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
So, been thinking about past story lines. Think they're ever going to go back to the Heart of Innocence subplot or has that been abandoned in favor of Nea?
The mystery of the heart will be revealed in due time, but clearing up Allen's past and identity issues take priority.

Last edited by bakato; 2016-01-25 at 20:51.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 20:38   Link #2620
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
The fact that the Apocrypho has itself, I think that we are getting closer to the Heart of Innocence. We are also finding out more about it. We pretty much already debunked the theory that Allen has it.

Tags
action, manga, shounen, steampunk, supernatural