Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2012-05-19, 06:12   Link #21
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
I can link you to graphics packs with c4ds, fractals, psds, tutorials, and pretty much everything graphics related you can think of Also, if you just search C4d pack on deviantart, you'll find a ton.
That'd be a great help! But alas, I just need the cool images (for the lack of a better term, because they're neither C4Ds nor fractals) I once had.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 07:23   Link #22
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post

Ahh, it's no problem at all.

Alright, I'll mess around and see what looks best.

And yep, I got it.
ok thanks", btw, never mind for the avatar, i finally made my own by upgrading the same old avatar hehe", all im gonna need is to wait for my userbars",
Old 2012-05-19, 07:48   Link #23
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverzer0 View Post
ok thanks", btw, never mind for the avatar, i finally made my own by upgrading the same old avatar hehe", all im gonna need is to wait for my userbars",
Ahh, nice one! And okay, I'll have your userbars for you later today.
Old 2012-05-19, 08:09   Link #24
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
Ahh, nice one! And okay, I'll have your userbars for you later today.
..thanks",
Old 2012-05-19, 19:21   Link #25
Ray
Garnet

And here we are:

I had to manipulate the image a bit to get it to fit nicely. No text, and no logo as per your request. I quite like how this one turned out, though.

This.. was an extremely difficult image to work with; it's very dark, and very little details around the face could be seen because of that. Eh, not too fond of it.

Images wherein the character is looking straight at the viewer work best as userbars. Especially so when nothing obstructs their faces, and more importantly, their eyes. Gave it my best nonetheless. One of the bigger problems is that there’s too much empty space on the right hand side; that space is usually occupied by text, as the image of the character is in the middle, and the logo is at the far left-handside. There’s more of a balance then, I guess. But then again.. with an animation like this.. it balances out well enough.

Both of them are under 70kB as you had requested. Do let me know if you're unhappy with anything so that I can change it: the colour of the numbers, the animation speed, overall colour scheme, and etc.

Anyway, I hope you like 'em.
Old 2012-05-20, 06:31   Link #26
Reverzer0
Sleeping

The current userbar with text and logo is enough that's why i didnt request to put text. the 2 new user bars will be place over the old one", since you said i have the option to change, maybe just resize both images/renders and make it same size like the old user bar im using", the falling numbers should be in color red and light blue combination with the same animation speed", for now im happy to use the new userbars and happy to wait for the changes", arigatoh gozaimas' i like them",
Old 2012-05-20, 06:42   Link #27
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
The current userbar with text and logo is enough that's why i didnt request to put text. the 2 new user bars will be place over the old one", since you said i have the option to change, maybe just resize both images/renders and make it same size like the old user bar im using", the falling numbers should be in color red and light blue combination with the same animation speed", for now im happy to use the new userbars and happy to wait for the changes", arigatoh gozaimas' i like them",
Ah, alright. Actually, you'd be going over the filesize limit if you were to place them over the old one (50kb) + 2 (60kB) new ones = over 100kb.

Sure, I can do that; however, I don't think it'd look very good, though.
Old 2012-05-20, 07:01   Link #28
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
Ah, alright. Actually, you'd be going over the filesize limit if you were to place them over the old one (50kb) + 2 (60kB) new ones = over 100kb.

Sure, I can do that; however, I don't think it'd look very good, though.
lol i mean for the 'over' is upper part of the old user bar not to combine all frames hehe", i believe it will look very good",
Old 2012-05-20, 07:09   Link #29
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
lol i mean for the 'over' is upper part of the old user bar not to combine all frames hehe", i believe it will look very good",
Yeah, if you choose to have multiple images in your sig, the combined filesize must not be over 100kb.

Like so? If yes, then I'll have the other one for you in a bit.
Old 2012-05-20, 07:18   Link #30
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
Yeah, if you choose to have multiple images in your sig, the combined filesize must not be over 100kb.

Like so? If yes, then I'll have the other one for you in a bit.
if over 100kb can embed probably",

Like the new one but still willing to see the other one",
Old 2012-05-20, 07:29   Link #31
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
if over 100kb can embed probably",

Like the new one but still willing to see the other one",
What do you mean by 'embed probably'?

How's this?
Old 2012-05-20, 07:35   Link #32
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
What do you mean by 'embed probably'?

How's this?
just kidding hehe",

well i like them both thank you so much", btw, can i ask how did you made them?

edited: how it look now? i didnt remove the 2 p.s maybe it is possible to put 2 more userbars",

Last edited by Reverzer0; 2012-05-20 at 07:48.
Reverzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 08:03   Link #33
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
just kidding hehe",

well i like them both thank you so much", btw, can i ask how did you made them?

edited: how it look now? i didnt remove the 2 p.s maybe it is possible to put 2 more userbars",
Well alright then. xD

I'm glad you like them ~

That's a difficult question to answer.. If you're referring to the animations, it's basically 22 layers that all have different numbers, and those numbers are all in different positions (some layers have glowly blobs).

I think there're too many; it'd look nicer if you were to remove any 2. Out of curiosity, which two do you prefer?
Old 2012-05-20, 09:18   Link #34
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
Well alright then. xD

I'm glad you like them ~

That's a difficult question to answer.. If you're referring to the animations, it's basically 22 layers that all have different numbers, and those numbers are all in different positions (some layers have glowly blobs).

I think there're too many; it'd look nicer if you were to remove any 2. Out of curiosity, which two do you prefer?
", i see", i tried manual counting and i came up with 18 layers", it's hard to guess where are those 4 missing because the animation is fast",

i prefer the last two, thanks again",
Old 2012-05-20, 09:28   Link #35
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
", i see", i tried manual counting and i came up with 18 layers", it's hard to guess where are those 4 missing because the animation is fast",

i prefer the last two, thanks again",
Oh, that must've taken a while. If you were to open it up using a program like Photoshop CS5, all of the frames should appear. Strange that could only count 18, though. xD

And yeah, no problem ~

Edit: Added 1 animated avatar, 1 static avatar, 1 animated sig, 1 static sig, and the newly made userbars.

Gawd, I'm going to have spend a good bit of time tidying up the first post soon..

Last edited by Ray; 2012-05-20 at 11:26.
Old 2012-05-24, 08:36   Link #36
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
Oh, that must've taken a while. If you were to open it up using a program like Photoshop CS5, all of the frames should appear. Strange that could only count 18, though. xD

And yeah, no problem ~
i only counted the falling numbers total of 18 if correct! excluding these, 1st the render, 2nd, the background, 3rd the glossy part and the last is the lowest locked layer total of 22 layers", -- just guessing",
anyway nice updates",
Old 2012-05-24, 15:40   Link #37
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
i only counted the falling numbers total of 18 if correct! excluding these, 1st the render, 2nd, the background, 3rd the glossy part and the last is the lowest locked layer total of 22 layers", -- just guessing",
anyway nice updates",
Yeah, that's right. Haha.. nope, there's a total of 60 layers. :P

And thanks ~
Old 2012-05-24, 20:11   Link #38
Reverzer0
Sleeping

60 layers is too much", if im going to make something like that, maybe i can do it less than 22 layers", are you using cs5 for userbars?
Old 2012-05-25, 08:10   Link #39
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
60 layers is too much", if im going to make something like that, maybe i can do it less than 22 layers", are you using cs5 for userbars?
How are 60 layers "too much"? Layers on their own don't add to the file size, but frames and the overall size of the image do.

Every layer has a separate function, and I am able to edit them however I want to at my whim. Only around 45-50 layers are active at one time in my latest userbars.

And yes, I use CS5.

Anyways, I'll be posting 3 more boobie sigs tonight.

And here they are:

Last edited by Ray; 2012-05-25 at 09:47.
Old 2012-05-25, 12:00   Link #40
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
How are 60 layers "too much"?
Because it can be done less than 22 layers and some rows/layers with multiple characters have the same animation speed. it just depends on how you setup it! there are alternativesomehow. well maybe lets end the counting, our style is different and i thought you did the same way!

speaking of 45-50 layers, i guess because of the upward movement of characters that gives another 18 layers!

and for the booby commercial, my eyes are finally crossed hehe joke",

suggestion for the boooby, just add a little amount of liquid so that it will look more bouncy",

Tags
aphrah, avatars, graphics, signatures, userbars