Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-18, 09:56   Link #101
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
Quote:
Originally Posted by MigitAs
Whats the song, where, when naruto's fighting gaara, and all the parents are helping konoha?
that song really sucks and destroyed that episode in one way.
It's not on an OST, we'll just have to wait for the third to come out.
Although I really hope they ditch that shitty song
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 12:01   Link #102
hooliganj
Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergeant Chia
Hey, anyone know the new intro song for episode 104? Been trying to find this out, but seeing as how I can neither speak nor read japanese it has been a long frustrating journey!
青春狂騒局 reads Seishun Kyousou Kyoku, which I translate as Youth's Wild Melody.

There's a bit of a pun, although it isn't funny. If you change the fourth kanji and make it 青春狂想局 , the reading stays the same, although kyousoukyoku becomes one word meaning rhapsody, so the title might be Youth's Rhapsody, although I think the alternate kanji deserves an alternate translation.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 22:34   Link #103
vampirizm

does anyone know the song name?

does anyone know the song name when idate was running at the finish line on episode 106 well thanks for your time
vampirizm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 16:32   Link #104
Jin
Staked!

Send a message via AIM to Jin
^ It'll most likely be on the third ost which is not out yet. BTW when is it getting released?
Jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 21:31   Link #105
NarutoObsession
Naruto~24/7

Smile The Music of Naruto

Anyone besides me think the music helps with the greatness of the Naruto anime?
Especially the song played for Orochimaru when he's in his prime state of evilness(when hes winning in a fight they usually play it). It really draws you in with its alluring style of dark drama. Also theres been other times that the music helps you get through the slower parts of the show when they repeat and slow down things. Anyways, what im saying is, I think Naruto has really great music in it, and I was wondering if anyone else thought they made perfect music for the show? Any other comments about the music of Naruto anime is good too ^^.
NarutoObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 22:47   Link #106
TaRuT
Bastokian '('- ^ )\/

Definitely! Naruto has an awesome overall soundtrack. (My current playlist favourites are probably the new Intro's and Outro's [Sambomaster's and Captain Stridum's works])

The blend of traditional Japanese string instruments with the outstanding percussion instrumental during the heat of battle is what really gets me excited when watching Naruto.

But I would say that many other anime have exceptional soundtracks also. Mai HiME in particular has a very good soundtrack with it's subtle opera-action theme music. There are heaps of awesome soundtracks for anime, I prefer anime over manga mainly because of the music.
TaRuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 22:51   Link #107
lotus_lee

There are some soundtracks I wished they had on the OSTs. I have even recorded some of them myself to listen to on an usual basis!
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 23:13   Link #108
NarutoObsession
Naruto~24/7

TaRuT, you worded it much better than I did. ^^, but yea, that's what i was trying to say

im glad other people feel the same way about Naruto music, i have one of the soundtracks, it has quiet a few of the songs on it, i like song 13 the best, its kind of Orochimaru's theme i guess u could say
NarutoObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-13, 00:30   Link #109
EnergyRift

Meh.. some of the music fits, but some of the other music doesn't work as well, but it's pretty solid. Though, the openings and endings.. One of my friends, she's in japan, and I thought that they are pretty shaky. Some of them were good, but it isn't always the same. I definitely do not like the endings for the most part.. there were some that were good, some.. but some that I just don't like. The current one is one of them I don't like. As for the openings.. As for the current one, I like the beginning instrumental, but I just, don't like it. I don't know what it is, I mean the animation is pretty sound I guess, but I don't like the song all too much. I don't know, I just don't like some of them, while others are pretty good, now Full Metal Alchemist.. has the openings/endings I like..
EnergyRift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-13, 15:55   Link #110
kboykb

What's that music that's played when Gaara is in the forest - right after he killed the rain nins he senses kiba and the gang and decides to kill them too. Kankurou and Temari are trying to calm him down..

It's also played when Neji is about to do his 64 hands against Naruto.
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-13, 16:09   Link #111
HoBoZ

is the new ending song officaly out? the whole thing.
HoBoZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 18:59   Link #112
skmanga

naruto 110-111 music

thers this really nice paino song right at the begigni of 110 id like to know the name or where i could download it (midi)

thx alot
skmanga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 02:39   Link #113
Milliniar
otaku

it reminds me of golbez's theme from ffiv
Milliniar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 02:48   Link #114
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

Indeed, Saddness and Sarrow brings us in the sad mood, but there were two new cool themes, and one REALY bad one. It's the one you hear when Shikamaru explains his formation. That music just sux.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 05:52   Link #115
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
All this waiting for OST3 is making me nuts! .... The new openings full version was a relief, but OST3 have been to long...
Lee vs Gaara & Jiraiya's theme... must.. have..

I thought OST3 would get announced shortly after the new intro and outro, since there would be new songs, but I got dissapointed... :/
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 16:53   Link #116
hyuugafan4

does any one know the name of the song/theme they played in

ep 49- 15:29, when lee gets his speed back and about to do primary lotus with kakashi and Gai explaining the eight gates.

ep 61-when ten ten is explaining neji's kaiten

ep 95-96- when tsunade starts whoping oros ass and about to give him the final blow
hyuugafan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 20:28   Link #117
-RK-
WoW addict

Send a message via AIM to -RK- Send a message via MSN to -RK- Send a message via Yahoo to -RK-
New seasons songs

What are the names of the new songs? I dont really like the ending song but Im sure someone else does. I really wanna know what the opener is called and who the artist is.
-RK- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 13:01   Link #118
~Keitaro~

ehmm dunno if it was already asked but the song played in the backgroud in episode 115 at exactly 14:50 till 15:55 . what is it. sounds like a very slow version of the naruto main theme but isn't on the soundtracks i think. please help
~Keitaro~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 18:57   Link #119
hyuugafan4

naruto backgroind music

does any one know the name of the song/theme they played in

ep 49- 15:29, when lee gets his speed back and about to do primary lotus with kakashi and Gai explaining the eight gates. (by far the longest it has been played)

ep 61-when ten ten is explaining neji's kaiten

ep-77- "The name Gaara" at the begining when naruto wuz fighting gaara-

ep 95-96- when tsunade starts whoping oros ass and about to give him the final blow

ep-114 when jirobu activates curse seal 2
hyuugafan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 19:08   Link #120
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
None of these have been released yet, so we dont know their names.
Hopefully, we will be seeing OST 3 this year containing all new songs! ><
I've been waiting my ass off...
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote