AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-18, 20:17   Link #21
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
ep 22 RAW came out... the subs come out later....
Old 2005-12-18, 20:35   Link #22
The Desert Tiger

Ahh man damned hackers it sucks that I had to re-register oh well.

Asa falls ill again man thats suck for us Asa fans.
Old 2005-12-18, 20:48   Link #23
Tenson
"Hakuna Matata" Expert

Send a message via ICQ to Tenson Send a message via AIM to Tenson Send a message via Yahoo to Tenson
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bix
huh eps 22 came out? i dont see it on this site... where else can i get it?
Well... it's translated... I can tell you that much... but you probably won't see it for a while... as it take more then translation to bring a sub out... I'm sure all the sub group are working hard on it while you're relaxing on your chair like that

Anyways... it'll be release when the group feels that it is ready to be release... asking it won't speed up the process at all... just get those hard working people annoyed... further more... it's off topic...

Anyways... back on topic... Rin's apartment cost 15,000/month which is like USD$150/month... for that small a space... either that Japanese's real estate is super high... or that he's being rip off...

at Vancouver... which is pretty costly already.. you can get rooms like that for under $100 especailly for a room with no washroom nor bathroom... much less a kitchen...
Old 2005-12-18, 20:51   Link #24
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
so Rin is either an idiot or desperate to get out of the house...XD
Old 2005-12-18, 21:46   Link #25
ramune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenson
Anyways... back on topic... Rin's apartment cost 15,000/month which is like USD$150/month... for that small a space... either that Japanese's real estate is super high... or that he's being rip off...

at Vancouver... which is pretty costly already.. you can get rooms like that for under $100 especailly for a room with no washroom nor bathroom... much less a kitchen...
To me, $150 a month for an apartment all to himself is a steal. I thought I heard him wrong when he said that.

Back on topic, if they have a nekomimi mode Primula figurine, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.
Old 2005-12-18, 21:48   Link #26
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenson
Well... it's translated... I can tell you that much... but you probably won't see it for a while... as it take more then translation to bring a sub out... I'm sure all the sub group are working hard on it while you're relaxing on your chair like that

Anyways... it'll be release when the group feels that it is ready to be release... asking it won't speed up the process at all... just get those hard working people annoyed... further more... it's off topic...

<$100 for a room in vancover, I find that pretty hard to believe...

Here in Toronto, rooms go up to $1000/month if you're talking about downtown... I've yet to find something <$300.
(Then again, it's probably cuz I'm checking for student residences...)

But still, $100's pretty cheap...

As for Rin's apartment:

It's around 130USD, or 150CDN... which isn't too expensive, especially if you're considering japan.

Apparently Asa comments on how cheap it is also, so I suppose it's a pretty good deal.

Old 2005-12-18, 21:54   Link #27
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
In San Diego, California, apartments average between 700-1000 dollars for a one bedroom. And they aren't all that big either really. I think he got a heck of a steal considering. Plus it's not like he has a job yet, so he can't be too picky.
Old 2005-12-18, 22:04   Link #28
evil-samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramune
Back on topic, if they have a nekomimi mode Primula figurine, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.
Really! ramune, as a Neko Primula Figure already has been made ~ but I'm to poor to buy it ^^;;
Quote:
Comes with 48 page booklet, colored figure, mini drama CD, and special shitajiki (underlay) featuring unpublished illustrations!
>> Link (better hurry! only 3 left )
Old 2005-12-18, 22:04   Link #29
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
It was interesting to see the return of the original title card and centre cards as well. Gave the episode a very nice, relaxed feel, back to the 'original' Shuffle! - makes you think we're back into normal mode.

That said, Asa collapsing was very predictable, the episode simply ran on rails from start to finish. But that's fine, it makes it smoother for the ending.

<aside> at least I saved some of my more fun posts... still. bah. </aside>

-Andiyar
Old 2005-12-18, 22:13   Link #30
Cloudy

I wasn't expected to see Tsubomu(Kareha's sis) in this ep since she was only available on the PS2 version.
Old 2005-12-18, 22:42   Link #31
ramune

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai
Really! ramune, as a Neko Primula Figure already has been made ~ but I'm to poor to buy it ^^;;>> Link (better hurry! only 3 left )
Thanks for telling me! And I just ordered it. But I didn't get it from that site, I got it from amazon.jp instead.

Seriously, you made my day.
Old 2005-12-18, 23:18   Link #32
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Primula is really adorable, but the best part of this episode is the preview, for me anyways. :X

Can't wait for this thursday night. >_<
Old 2005-12-19, 00:30   Link #33
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Prices for apartments in other parts of the world are pretty irrelevant... but assuming they're actually in Tokyo (imaginary world of Shuffle!) .. it probably ranks about like Tokyo and New York do .... *damned expensive* even for a rathole.
Old 2005-12-19, 00:46   Link #34
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Hm well I also live in Vancouver and I have never seen rooms go for that cheap.

but thats a moot point like Vex mentioned, places with a dense population and high cost of living make you pay an arm and a leg even for a rat hole -.-
Old 2005-12-19, 00:59   Link #35
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy
I wasn't expected to see Tsubomu(Kareha's sis) in this ep since she was only available on the PS2 version.
wern't an available path or anyone that was interactive yes ... but she was mentioned a couple of times as far as i remember ... mainly doing the talks with Kareha in the Asa path
Old 2005-12-19, 01:46   Link #36
TDRKZ
Asa all the way

YA!!!! back in action ^__^
Asa is quite a lot more aggressive than i expected... it kinda sucks... how about some kisses come my way LOL. And Rin gets Kareha too?? BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate u now rin though not for the same reason as kaede fans. All kaede ppl should be happy now... everything is for the better for everyone it seems.

I'm back in action. time for the next raw and this eps subs to come out!
Old 2005-12-19, 02:27   Link #37
Rion Steiner

LOL you guys are like tempting me to continue Shuffle back XD. But I guess the series really became predictable though.

Im happy that the other girls are doing fine now hehe. Though I was wishing that they get their own romantic ending. Can anyone give me a screenie of Nerine in Maid mode? -^_^-

Im wishing my best of luck for Rin and Asa.

Oh yeah..... Can't anyone really express how sad Asa's situation is everytime she gets attack by that pain? Keeps reminding me of someone.
Old 2005-12-19, 03:10   Link #38
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDRKZ
YA!!!! back in action ^__^
Asa is quite a lot more aggressive than i expected... it kinda sucks... how about some kisses come my way LOL. And Rin gets Kareha too?? BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate u now rin though not for the same reason as kaede fans. All kaede ppl should be happy now... everything is for the better for everyone it seems.

I'm back in action. time for the next raw and this eps subs to come out!
I hope u voted in the Favorite girl thread. Asa's behind in the polls! She needs our help TDR!!!
Old 2005-12-19, 03:13   Link #39
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife
I hope u voted in the Favorite girl thread. Asa's behind in the polls! She needs our help TDR!!!
Pity, boohoo :P
Old 2005-12-19, 03:40   Link #40
Tenson
"Hakuna Matata" Expert

Send a message via ICQ to Tenson Send a message via AIM to Tenson Send a message via Yahoo to Tenson
Right... sorry... I err... was probably had a drink too many when I posted a 100/month room... *cough* Didn't know what I was thinking there... sorry guys...